I HATE NFL REDZONE

JetsFan21201

• 4 years later...

if your a fan of football and your not a fantasy nerd then it is a joke. Sunday ticket might be expensive but Its better then red zone. If your not a brokeass like most red zone buyers I recommend Sunday ticket.I personally don't like that they will sometimes run 4screens at once while playing the sound from the game that they choose.Don't think that the NFL doesn't purposely air crappy games on local tv so that you will subscribe to red zone.im a lions fan, I figured this out during the "blackouts" get Sunday ticket its better and puts redzone to shame. Also if you have epilepsy I don't recommend red zone at all LOL

if your a fan of football and your not a fantasy nerd then it is a joke. Sunday ticket might be expensive but Its better then red zone. If your not a brokeass like most red zone buyers I recommend Sunday ticket.I personally don't like that they will sometimes run 4screens at once while playing the sound from the game that they choose.Don't think that the NFL doesn't purposely air crappy games on local tv so that you will subscribe to red zone.im a lions fan, I figured this out during the "blackouts" get Sunday ticket its better and puts redzone to shame. Also if you have epilepsy I don't recommend red zone at all LOL

Problem with ST is Directv goes out every time there is a cloud in the sky. It's very expensive. And Directv doesn't install nor service their equipment. Every guy who came to my house would tell me the last guy had no idea what he was doing . And it was a different fly by night installation company every time. 

RZ is better, period.

Problem with ST is Directv goes out every time there is a cloud in the sky. It's very expensive. And Directv doesn't install nor service their equipment. Every guy who came to my house would tell me the last guy had no idea what he was doing . And it was a different fly by night installation company every time. 

RZ is better, period.

I had DirecTV during Sandy. It flickered in and out a few times. That's it. This was in Bay Ridge, surrounded by Coney Island and Staten Island who both got wacked. 

That said, the installer thing is an issueissue (as is this ******* auto-correct, but that's another thread). I know about a bar who found out the installer piggybacked thier connection to the tenants upstairs and kept the equipment that was intended to be installed, to sell I guess. 

Anyway, in a few years hopefully we will have a la carte TV. It's coming. 

Archived