New York Jets vs New England Patriots: MNF 12/06/10

Maxman

• Replies 746
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hate he fact that the pats can plug in a fossil WR with a bum knee, a white midget rb, and two rookie TE's and their offense is unstoppable. Meanwhile we get an all pro oline, 2 great playmaking WR's and a HOF rb and we continue to sputter. We could give sanchez all the tools in the world and still come out with results.

We were first outcoached. We were outschemed. We were outworked. And our team quit in the third quarter. I hope this does not result in tanking the rest of the season. I remember that 10-1 start and what happened that season. The Jets have embarrassed themselves and all of us in front of the entire country......leaving the door open for mocking bullcrap from the 3 stooges in the booth.

I won fantasy but who gives a ****...I'd rather lose brutally in Fantasy and win the actual game. I can't believe we just quit like this.

It could be worse. You could have had this horsesh*t happen while at the same point suffer a fantasy loss that costs you a first round bye solely based on the fact that the rosters locked early for some unknown reason and you didn't get to swap out your players when there was a last second inactive.

We were first outcoached. We were outschemed. We were outworked. And our team quit in the third quarter. I hope this does not result in tanking the rest of the season. I remember that 10-1 start and what happened that season. The Jets have embarrassed themselves and all of us in front of the entire country......leaving the door open for mocking bullcrap from the 3 stooges in the booth.

Bullsh*t. We were cheated out of a game just like we have been being cheated since 2001. Jets will be back. We have games against teams that aren't dirty scum coming up.

I hate he fact that the pats can plug in a fossil WR with a bum knee, a white midget rb, and two rookie TE's and their offense is unstoppable. Meanwhile we get an all pro oline, 2 great playmaking WR's and a HOF rb and we continue to sputter. We could give sanchez all the tools in the world and still come out with results.

Exactly. I mean, we know our weaknesses on defense, but who do we need to replace on offense? We've got a great offensive line, we've got great receivers, we've got great running backs, and a young QB. The only answer I can think of is that we need better coaching.

Exactly. I mean, we know our weaknesses on defense, but who do we need to replace on offense? We've got a great offensive line, we've got great receivers, we've got great running backs, and a young QB. The only answer I can think of is that we need better coaching.

Sanchez has sucked this year.

Braylon and Keller are both horrible. They have big names, though.

Once I saw December I said, uh oh.

2008 all over again. This team aint makin the playoffs, folks.

Has the defense forced a turnover this season?

Unless we lose out, I really doubt that we miss the playoffs. Jump ship if you want to though. :rolleyes:

Unless we lose out, I really doubt that we miss the playoffs. Jump ship if you want to though. :rolleyes:

Im not confident this team wins another game.

The defense is horrible and Sanchez looks lost.

I cant remember the last time we've made a big play on defense.

No it didn't. For it to do that, it would have had to have been down for a month.

We have to regroup here. $400 plus per month is too much to have these things crashing. Here is my press conference on the server.

We didn't execute tonight. The performance was not acceptable. We will learn from this. We will come back stronger and improve upon our lack of execution today.

We have to regroup here. $400 plus per month is too much to have these things crashing. Here is my press conference on the server.

We didn't execute tonight. The performance was not acceptable. We will learn from this. We will come back stronger and improve upon our lack of execution today.

Ha! You have it down Max! LOL!

Archived