D'BRICK

Larz

The more you watch him, the more you're just in awe of what he's able to do on the field for a guy his size. His performance in the Minnesota game might be the best single game any player on the team has had all year, and he was nothing short of brilliant against Pittsburgh. Hell of a player, Jets really lucked out with Brick. 4th overall is such an investment for a team, and when it pays off to this degree it can become a cornerstone for your franchise.

He's been good this season.

He's been better than good...he's been elite.

The more you watch him, the more you're just in awe of what he's able to do on the field for a guy his size. His performance in the Minnesota game might be the best single game any player on the team has had all year, and he was nothing short of brilliant against Pittsburgh. Hell of a player, Jets really lucked out with Brick. 4th overall is such an investment for a team, and when it pays off to this degree it can become a cornerstone for your franchise.

I dunno, I thought Pitts was more impressive. They used him like a TE on some plays and he was stone walling Woodley and Harrison all day long. They were leaving him out there all by himself and just dominating. That was the best performance by the oline all year IMO, especially considering Woody was out, but he was particularly awesome.

He's been better than good...he's been elite.

I dunno, I thought Pitts was more impressive. They used him like a TE on some plays and he was stone walling Woodley and Harrison all day long. They were leaving him out there all by himself and just dominating. That was the best performance by the oline all year IMO, especially considering Woody was out, but he was particularly awesome.

So you're saying you think Brick was more impressive against Pittsburgh than he was against Pittsburgh? :blink:

Interesting.

D'Brick's the man. How often do you get to see a Jet progress like he has? Every single year he's been better than the last. Other teams usually have this happen to them.

Sucks that he's in a league loaded with other great young LTs...Thomas, Albert, and Clady. I hope he plays another 7-8 years.

I guess D'Brick was the D'Pick after all.

...but there are people (ok one person) out there who still think Matt Leinert would have been a better pick.

Matt Leinart? <shudder>

I hated them both, but IMO coming out of school, Quinn > Leinart. Was I right? I guess it doesn't matter. Suck, sucks or suckiest, it's all the same to me.

Archived