Rex xxxs wife more photos

visajets

You really cant be serious. The stuff you come out with sometimes just defies all logic.

Do you think W. Johnson is going to share your opinion?

Also, what do you think the odds are there is a clause in Rexs contract that addresses morals?

Rex is a dead man walking.

Guilty until proven innocent? Let some logic take over. Don't you think it's very plausible that these are photo shopped? Wouldn't take much effort for someone savy with the tool.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whaaaa???????

1st: You can't quietly send Rex Ryan packing. Not possible.

2nd: The Steelers QB was twice accused of RAPE in this past offseason and no one's talking about him going anywhere now. Why? Because he is winning. Let's have some perspective, rape is significantly worse than thinking your wife is hot and wanting to share her beauty with the world.

3rd: The only thing Rex is guilty of is poor judgment.

It's unlikely they do it, bro. All I'm saying is that it wouldn't shock me. Rex is the face of the organization and these pictures are nothing short of humiliating to the Jets brand. These pics weren't stolen off of a cell phone or hacked out of his hard drive, the Ryans posted these on the internet themselves. Yeah, it's poor judgement, but it's extreeeeeeeeemely poor judgement. Woody, if he wanted to do it, would be justified in dumping Rex. But it will never happen as long as Rex keeps winning and advertisers/corporate sponsors are still sending in checks to the Jets.

IMO, he will. But if there's a first round exit from the playoffs I wouldn't exactly have a heart attack if they quietly sent Rex packing. There HAS TO be a breaking point, even in the snake-like brain of Woody Johnson.

Please hope that Woody knows the history of Walt Michaels...because if he fires Rex over some foot fetish pics to promote Schotty to head coach our relationship is over.

Conspiracy theorists please comment now...

Why, because his wife didn't get paid for exposing herself? :blink:

Can you really be this stupid?

If the profile on alt.com is really theirs, then he is soliciting people to be with his wife.

Do you honestly think that is the same thing as posing in Playboy? :blink:

Please hope that Woody knows the history of Walt Michaels...because if he fires Rex over some foot fetish pics to promote Schotty to head coach our relationship is over.

Conspiracy theorists please comment now...

How much of her hairy a$$ and pussy have to be in the pictures, for them to no longer be considered foot fetish pics?

I brought this up in a thread that died on the subject, but I wonder how loose Woody is on these issues considering his daughter died from a drug overdose and was a known to be a bit of a Hollywood floozy.

Woody isn't known to be a church-goer himself, so I don't think Rex's morality will ever come into play anyway. But, if there's pressure from Goodell and other owners to clean up his house, I think Woody would be very sensitive to that.

Can you really be this stupid?

If the profile on alt.com is really theirs, then he is soliciting people to be with his wife.

Do you honestly think that is the same thing as posing in Playboy? :blink:

Read what you just posted out loud to yourself and realize how ridiculous this conversation is.

The only thing I care about where Rex Ryan is concerned is how the team performs on the field.

Woody isn't known to be a church-goer himself, so I don't think Rex's morality will ever come I to play anyway. But, if there's pressure from Goodell and other owners to clean up his house, I think Woody would be very sensitive to that.

What other owners would be in a position to do such a thing? Bob Kraft? He knowingly employs a homewrecking adulterer as his head coach.

What other owners would be in a position to do such a thing? Bob Kraft? He knowingly employs a homewrecking adulterer as his head coach.

Dude, NFL owners are the Illuminati and Woody is merely a fresh meat pledge in their fraternity. If they think Rex is going to cost them a penny, they'll paddle the sh*t out of Woody's a$$.

Read what you just posted out loud to yourself and realize how ridiculous this conversation is.

The only thing I care about where Rex Ryan is concerned is how the team performs on the field.

So you can be that stupid.

Yes comparing posing in playboy, to going online and soliciting strangers to be with your wife, is ridiculous.

We all care about how the team performs on the field, however some of us are able to call a spade a spade when it comes to this other crap.

If he is actually doing this it's disgusting IMO, and I would prefer the team performing well on the field without having to know that the coach pimps out his wife.

You on the other hand, think it's the same thing as posing in Playboy. :blink:

Dude, NFL owners are the Illuminati and Woody is merely a fresh meat pledge in their fraternity. If they think Rex is going to cost them a penny, they'll paddle the sh*t out of Woody's a$$.

I'd like to know who Woody could bring in who could possibly sell more tickets than Rex Ryan. If anything, this current scandal makes him even more intriguing.

In light of Rexs recent troubles, I started a post yesterday just asking what people thought the odds were that Fat boy and Mex would be here in a 2-3 yrs.

I think one person gave a serious response and everyone else mocked the question.

Not so preposterous now is it?

SO.......

What are the odds that NFL security in conjunction with NYJ security are working 24/7 trying to prevent further embarassment to the NYJ and NFL and do you think they can spend enough cash and bend enough arms to make it stop now?

I dont think so. More pics will leak. Rex will be shown the door.

So you can be that stupid.

Yes comparing posing in playboy, to going online and soliciting strangers to be with your wife is ridiculous.

We all care about how the team performs on the field, however some of us are able to call a spade a spade when it comes to this other crap.

If he is actually doing this it's disgusting IMO, and I would prefer the team performing well on the field without having to know that the coach pimps out his wife.

You on the other hand think it's the same thing as posing in Playboy. :blink:

He ain't the only swinger in the world and to each his own. Just because it's not something I would do doesn't put me in a position to judge anyone for their actions. And yes, some people do find posing in Playboy to be just as objectionable as what Rex and his wife have allegedly done.

Stop trying to force your own version of morality onto others.

Rex said and I quote ''the issue (foot fetish thingy) will not be a distraction. and I will be better prepared than Lovie smith''

The Jets had the worst defensive performance of the season after this sh*t came out. and it was against a god awful offense.

Rex said and I quote ''the issue (foot fetish thingy) will not be a distraction. and I will be better prepared than Lovie smith''

The Jets had the worst defensive performance of the season after this sh*t came out. and it was against a god awful offense.

Rex didn't fall in the end zone (Coleman) on 1 pass and "lose the ball" (Cromartie) on another ball.

And you know for a fact that this had something to do with it. :rolleyes:

He ain't the only swinger in the world and to each his own. Just because it's not something I would do doesn't put me in a position to judge anyone for their actions. And yes, some people do find posing in Playboy to be just as objectionable as what Rex and his wife have allegedly done.

Once again, you are missing the point completely.

Your version or anyone elses here version of morality does not count.

The question is, what does the team owner who needs sell merchandise, service debt for a new stadium and keep asses in the seats think.

If you dont think he gives a sh!t you are just....................silly?

I'd like to know who Woody could bring in who could possibly sell more tickets than Rex Ryan. If anything, this current scandal makes him even more intriguing.

Intriguing isn't necessarily marketable, bro. The NFL sells Ford trucks and Coors Light. If they don't think that Ryan's wife's labia fits their image, Rex is in trouble.

And you know for a fact that this had something to do with it. :rolleyes:

OMG! You have me agreeing with Brooklyn Jet!

NO, it had nothing to do with the Jets awful defensive performance. it must have been the northern lights in the arctic. yes, that is what is factual. :yes:

But hes not publicly saying anything. if they were fake wouldnt he say they were fake?

This is what bothers me at the moment. I'm convinced it's a photoshop scam by someone(s) who hates Rex and/or the Jets. But why hasn't he come out and said something about it is troubling. Maybe they'll be having a press conference on the matter?

Once again, you are missing the point completely.

Your version or anyone elses here version of morality does not count.

The question is, what does the team owner who needs sell merchandise, service debt for a new stadium and keep asses in the seats think.

If you dont think he gives a sh!t you are just....................silly?

I think Woody cares about winning. We also know he cares about making the Jets the number one team in NY. I also know he had a daughter whose behavior in public was far more embarrassing to him personally than anything Rex has done.

One can extrapolate based on that info that Rex's job is safe until he has a losing season.

Stop digging yourself a deeper grave!

I did not judge him, I said it's disgusting IMO.

Of course you can't see the difference, as you tried to say it's the same thing as posing in Playboy. :blink:

Nobody is even arguing that "some people do find posing in Playboy to be just as objectionable as what Rex and his wife have allegedly done."

Regardless of what people lump together as objectionable, does not make them the same thing, as you are trying to say, and failing miserably at.

Once again you are confused, SHOCKER!!!

I'm not forcing my own version of morality onto anybody, I simply stated my opinion.

You obviously can't except that, and have gone from a stupid comparison to utter garbage with the above post.

I thought you were better than that, I guess not.

This is what bothers me at the moment. I'm convinced it's a photoshop scam by someone(s) who hates Rex and/or the Jets. But why hasn't he come out and said something about it is troubling. Maybe they'll be having a press conference on the matter?

I think he was clearly told not even to address it. If he says their not him, it kind of opens a whole line of questioning that maybe he doesnt want to take. Instead, just saying its a personal matter avoids the conversation and can be interpreted many different ways.

How do we know that him saying, its a personal matter, doesnt mean they arent trying to track this person down who made these photos or something like that?

I dunno, thats all I could come up with.

Stop digging yourself a deeper grave!

I did not judge him, I said it's disgusting IMO.

Of course you can't see the difference, as you tried to say it's the same thing as posing in Playboy. :blink:

Nobody is even arguing that "some people do find posing in Playboy to be just as objectionable as what Rex and his wife have allegedly done."

Regardless of what people lump together as objectionable, does not make them the same thing, as you are trying to say, and failing miserably at.

Once again you are confused, SHOCKER!!!

I'm not forcing my own version of morality onto anybody, I simply stated my opinion.

You obviously can't except that, and have gone from a stupid comparison to utter garbage with the above post.

I thought you were better than that, I guess not.

You said you thought it was disgusting and you thought he should be fired for it. If that's not forcing your morality onto others I don't know what is.

Archived