Colts taking a dig at us?

aec4

Light as a feather baby... I'm not the one that started the emo thread here... just making fun of it.

I was just making fun of it too.

Dustin Keller does look uber hot in that Jets "It's Go Time" ad campaign. Oh yes! :P

I was just making fun of it too.

Dustin Keller does look uber hot in that Jets "It's Go Time" ad campaign. Oh yes! :P

Yeah, sorry I responded to you because I saw that you were making fun - but then make broad statements about the thread in general. Confusing I know. My comments in my reply to you were meant to build on what you said, not attack it.

The only good thing about the its go time sh*t is that little asian girl in the commercials. I don't know why but I crack up every time when she yells it, maybe its cause I think the Jets are retarded by using little asian girls to sell football tickets.

The only good thing about the its go time sh*t is that little asian girl in the commercials. I don't know why but I crack up every time when she yells it, maybe its cause I think the Jets are retarded by using little asian girls to sell football tickets.

Whats wrong with that? The Jets represent New York, which might be the most racially diverse city on the planet. There are Jets fans of all races and creeds. The lil Asian girl is a cutie pie.

Whats wrong with that? The Jets represent New York, which might be the most racially diverse city on the planet. There are Jets fans of all races and creeds. The lil Asian girl is a cutie pie.

I just don't generally think of little asian girls when I wanna buy football tickets. I get the commercial, its just really stupid. It's just as bad as the Knicks "You, Us, We, Now" campaign.

Archived