Will Cheating Scum End Our Season?

madmikeisback

The Pats haven't won any Super Bowls since they were caught cheating.

Technically, they have not won since the 2004 season.

Their having not won a Superbowl might have more to do with the D getting old.

Just sayin'.

The Pats send us home? Not if we do the smart thing, start Brunell, get McKnight 10-15 carries, get Truffant some time at CB, unleash our secret weapon - Vernon Gholston and for heaven's sake stop running the ball on first down!

While this would definitely give the Jets the edge they need, I don't think all of that is necessary. All they need to do is fire Schott and let Sanchez call his own plays....

We win if we bench Holmes, and Keller and Sanchez show up. I'm afraid Schitty will see the run success against the Colts and assume all teams have terrible Run D, and Sanchez has a bad game again. We can't afford to let the Pats go up 2 TDs in the 1st quarter before this team starts playing. We will lose that way.

Maybe they will but at least we'll have another chance to go up there with the refs, cameramen, bugs and everything else that despicable franchise does in order to get more illegitimate wins and shock the world. Maybe the good guys will win this time.

The good guys? :rolleyes:

100K for nearly ending a players career, Braylon Edwards the drunk, Pothead Santonio, Steroids, Bribery, Pervert Rex Ryan and his gross home videos. What a bunch of sweet, innocent angels.

Hey, but I think you and Forehead Manning are right. The Patriots put bugs in everyone's brain!

100K for nearly ending a players career, Braylon Edwards the drunk, Pothead Santonio, Steroids, Bribery, Pervert Rex Ryan and his gross home videos. What a bunch of sweet, innocent angels.

Hey, but I think you and Forehead Manning are right. The Patriots put bugs in everyone's brain!

Haha Jets. Puke. Jetspuke. I see what you did there. Hilarious.

Oh yeah, and how could I forget the sexual harrassment and Brett Favre showing his wee wee to some massage therapists? Class act Jets, all the way.

Aside from adding a halo above the Jets logo, we should also put a cape on it, heroes to all. Right, Mikey?

Nearly ending a players career? Really? At least the Jets didn't win 3 super bowls based on cheating and aren't continuing to pile up fraudulent wins and fake hall of fame careers that are ALL the result of cheating. The Jets have some colorful guys but they haven't scarred the integrity of the NFL.

jntroll.jpg

Nearly ending a players career? Really? At least the Jets didn't win 3 super bowls based on cheating and aren't continuing to pile up fraudulent wins and fake hall of fame careers that are ALL the result of cheating. The Jets have some colorful guys but they haven't scarred the integrity of the NFL.

"Colorful guys" Right...

Tom Brady's career sure has fallen off the map without the help of those mystical, magical signals.

Oh, wait, he's had his three best seasons since then. 4800 yards, 50 TD's, 8 INT's, and a 69 percent completion percentage in 2007, 4300, 28, 13, and 65 in 2009, and 36 touchdowns and 4 picks in 2010. 335 throws without a pick and counting. Another 14 win season.

In addition to putting bugs in everyone's brain, Belichick also has created a blizzard making device for when the Jets come in, so it'll be snowy and cold. I heard that Belichick designed this machine so that it will only hurt the Jets, but the Patriots aren't affected by it. :rolleyes:

nearly ending a guys career??? who are you talking about? the guy wasn't even injured, it was a good acting job by him. but C'mon? blowing things a little out of proportion?

Oh yeah, and how could I forget the sexual harrassment and Brett Favre showing his wee wee to some massage therapists? Class act Jets, all the way.

Aside from adding a halo above the Jets logo, we should also put a cape on it, heroes to all. Right, Mikey?

He didn't show his wee wee to the massage therapist, he showed it to the Jets hospitality chick, no big deal nothing big to see their. he envited the married massage therapist for a threesome. if your going to troll do your homework.

Maybe they will but at least we'll have another chance to go up there with the refs, cameramen, bugs and everything else that despicable franchise does in order to get more illegitimate wins and shock the world. Maybe the good guys will win this time.

Pay Back is a B......

We are the ONLY Team to have beaten the Pats, the Pat know that.....

We paid back Manning and the Colts....Now its the Pats Turn.

Cant wait.

Archived