Steelers- ravens game

faba

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol and you people want Flacco over Sanchez? You people are fools.

I honestly think it's close. If the Jets were a dome team I would probably give it to Sanchez but it would be hard for me to pass up Flacco's size and arm in the Meadowlands. Either way I think they are both really good, young Qbs. What I do like is that Sanchez has a hell of a lot more moxy on the field and seems like a better leader.

I honestly think it's close. If the Jets were a dome team I would probably give it to Sanchez but it would be hard for me to pass up Flacco's size and arm in the Meadowlands. Either way I think they are both really good, young Qbs. What I do like is that Sanchez has a hell of a lot more moxy on the field and seems like a better leader.

In three years now, Flacco has save his absolute worst football for the postseason.

In three years now, Flacco has save his absolute worst football for the postseason.

I mean, he did throw a TD to take the lead with less than 4 minutes left...which was dropped. He then threw a strike for a first down on a 4th and forever...which was dropped. Hard to say, there's a million variable involved.

I mean, he did throw a TD to take the lead with less than 4 minutes left...which was dropped. He then threw a strike for a first down on a 4th and forever...which was dropped. Hard to say, there's a million variable involved.

I forgot, the only drops that Sanchez throws that mean anything are the dropped picks. Flacco's dropped picks, of which he threw four today, get ignored.

I forgot, the only drops that Sanchez throws that mean anything are the dropped picks. Flacco's dropped picks, of which he threw four today, get ignored.

Also only Sanchez throws high or has passes batted at the line. If Sanchez is injured, that doesn't count either, he just sucks.

Maybe it's just this board. All the Giants and Jets fans I know in real life love Sanchez.

Huh? I think they're both really good, young Qbs. I'd probably take Flacco if I had the choice, but it's close. Doesn't mean I hate Sanchez or think he doesn't have the potential to be a even better. I'm very happy with Mark Sanchez as the Qb for the Jets.

Huh? I think they're both really good, young Qbs. I'd probably take Flacco if I had the choice, but it's close. Doesn't mean I hate Sanchez or think he doesn't have the potential to be a even better. I'm very happy with Mark Sanchez as the Qb for the Jets.

My point is that the tiebreaker is performance in the playoffs or big games and Sanchez has been better in big spots. Flacco has a tendency to play his worst when it matters most.

My point is that the tiebreaker is performance in the playoffs or big games and Sanchez has been better in big spots. Flacco has a tendency to play his worst when it matters most.

I agree, Sachez seems to have more field awareness and moxy in big spots. I like his intangibles slightly more. Seems to be more of a leader. Because of his size I wish he was a little more mobile. If he had wheels he would actually remind me of a right handed Steve Young for some reason. I don't know why but he does.

Joe Flacco sux balls.

Mark Sanchez is way better in crunch time than this unibrow jackass!

Flacco has been in 7 playoff games and he, without exaggeration, has been awful in 6 of them. Last week was his first good playoff game. He has 4 TDs and 7 INTs in 7 games.

you aren't... bi most likely

Nah, I dont do the penis, havent in forever. The thought of having some dirty a$$ dude stuff his filthy phallus anywhere near me makes me wanna puke. I do lust after men though, I do fantasize about it sometimes, but I probably would never act on it.

Now boobs, booty and delicate skin-- right up my alley. Let the church say AMEN! :P

BTW, Dustin Keller i'd let stick me. Braylon can stick me too. Maybe both at the same time LOL. Let me stop and get ready for the club. Enjoy fellas!

Nah, I dont do the penis, havent in forever. The thought of having some dirty a$$ dude stuff his filthy phallus anywhere near me makes me wanna puke. I do lust after men though, I do fantasize about it sometimes, but I probably would never act on it.

Now boobs, booty and delicate skin-- right up my alley. Let the church say AMEN! :P

Wait a minute. Im also a LESBIAN... :o

Nah, I dont do the penis, havent in forever. The thought of having some dirty a$ dude stuff his filthy phallus anywhere near me makes me wanna puke. I do lust after men though, I do fantasize about it sometimes, but I probably would never act on it.

Message board gold right there people.

BTW, Dustin Keller i'd let stick me. Braylon can stick me too. Maybe both at the same time LOL. Let me stop and get ready for the club. Enjoy fellas!

see to me, that = not 100% gay..

there's something else at play here, i suspect

Archived