Deion Branch: Some Jets 'classless'

Jetfan13

FOXBOROUGH, Mass. -- Patriots receiver Deion Branch was asked following the game if he was embarrassed by the loss. His answer: "I'm not embarrassed, I'm just frustrated. The embarrassing part came from a few classless guys [on the Jets] after the game. There were a lot of classless things that went on after the game ended.''

When asked what he was referring to, Branch answered, "Didn't you see it? You've got to go back and watch it. Pretty classless stuff.''

Some of New England's players left the field when time ran out rather than shake hands with the Jets players. When asked if he was one of them Branch said, "I'm a champion. I'm always going to congratulate guys. They beat us today. The ones with class, I shook their hands. And the ones that didn't, I didn't [shake their hands]. You can tell they're not used to being in this position.''

In the week leading up to the game, several Jets players took exception to Tom Brady's exuberance during the Patriots' 45-3 win over New York on Dec. 6, notably Antonio Cromartie, who called Brady an "a$$----."

FOXBOROUGH, Mass. -- Patriots receiver Deion Branch was asked following the game if he was embarrassed by the loss. His answer: "I'm not embarrassed, I'm just frustrated. The embarrassing part came from a few classless guys [on the Jets] after the game. There were a lot of classless things that went on after the game ended.''

When asked what he was referring to, Branch answered, "Didn't you see it? You've got to go back and watch it. Pretty classless stuff.''

Some of New England's players left the field when time ran out rather than shake hands with the Jets players. When asked if he was one of them Branch said, "I'm a champion. I'm always going to congratulate guys. They beat us today. The ones with class, I shook their hands. And the ones that didn't, I didn't [shake their hands]. You can tell they're not used to being in this position.''

In the week leading up to the game, several Jets players took exception to Tom Brady's exuberance during the Patriots' 45-3 win over New York on Dec. 6, notably Antonio Cromartie, who called Brady an "a$$----."

That's the arrogance that is the downfall of the Pats.

No Deion, you WERE a champion. You haven't actually won anything in 7 years now. To be a champion again, you gotta stop talking about it and start backing it up. The Jets back it up. That's why they've gone farther in the postseason the last two years than the Pats.

It ain't enough to talk it, you gotta walk it. The Jets do both, the Pats, not so much.

lmfao what a pussy!

He was yapping at the sideline to Rex all ****in game and then drops a thrid down pass cause he heard footsteps. **** the Pats, they're in the rearview now.

BTW- I didnt see Brady congratulate anyone, ****in bitch just walked straight into the locker room to cry like the baby he is. Loved the look on Brady's face all game, just wish he didnt have a chance to duck when Coleman got that sack. His back woulda been ****ED up.

lmfao what a pussy!

He was yapping at the sideline to Rex all ****in game and then drops a thrid down pass cause he heard footsteps. **** the Pats, they're in the rearview now.

BTW- I didnt see Brady congratulate anyone, ****in bitch just walked straight into the locker room to cry like the baby he is. Loved the look on Brady's face all game, just wish he didnt have a chance to duck when Coleman got that sack. His back woulda been ****ED up.

pretty sure i saw brady congratulate sanchez.....so i think he stayed but i could be wrong.

lmfao what a pussy!

To be fair, in his post game interview, Sanchez did say Brady congratulated him after the game.

This is the same guy that was taunting Rex during the game? :rl: yes, taunting the opposing coach during the game is very classy.

And it wasn't just him - Did anyone else see when Woodhead got a first down and then turned to the Jets sideline and shouted something. Well, I suppose that's class New England style?

Maybe I'm mistaken, but isn't this the same team that danced and mocked the Chargers a few years ago on their 50 yard line? Isn't this the same team that was mocking the Jets' TD celebration back in December after the game? The last team that should be calling anyone else classless is the Patriots. They're the poster children for classless play.

Maybe I'm mistaken, but isn't this the same team that danced and mocked the Chargers a few years ago on their 50 yard line? Isn't this the same team that was mocking the Jets' TD celebration back in December after the game? The last team that should be calling anyone else classless is the Patriots. They're the poster children for classless play.

The way they are yapping now just shows the hypocracy and denial that is such a huge part of the culture of that franchise. They are the team that dances on other teams fields, films signals, gestures at other teams' benches when they score and acts like they are gods gift to class and football. **** them and their scumbag ownership.

Archived