Did Shonn Greene get hurt again?

SenorGato

There was a chunk of time where he was out of the game, and someone in the room mentioned Greene getting injured. They also added that he had gone back in...What happened there?

This guy is quickly becoming...

No.... he fell on the ball on the sidelines and got the wind knocked out of him.

In the 2nd half Greene ran the wrong way and Sanchez had to eat the ball. He didn't play much after that. Can't blame them too much seemed like a pretty big **** up

I really hope that isn't the reason. This isn't week 3 where you send a young player to the sideline and tell him to take a lap for a brainfart. Trailing in the 4th quarter against the league's best defense you have to go with the guys with the best chance of success, even if they're also the highest risk of mental errors. If they were so hell-bent on power-running up the gut at that stage, you give it to your 25 year-old 235-lb power back not your 31 year-old has-been one-cut runner. JMO.

There was a chunk of time where he was out of the game, and someone in the room mentioned Greene getting injured on a play. They also added that he had gone back in...What happened there?

You are quickly becoming....

He was fine and only out for like 2 plays after he got the wind knocked out of him...

Stop stirring up dumb bullsh*t.

We were pretty much throwing every down....LT is the better pass catcher/blocker.

Why he didnt get four cracks at the goal line though was puzzling.

Except that we weren't. LT got 3 useless runs into the heart of their line and got nothing all 3 times. If you're going to run, then run. If you're leaving LT in then pass. You don't have the wrong guy get the ball for the wrong play just to keep up some deception (that maybe we'll pass again) that clearly wasn't deceptive at all.

Sanchez was throwing great and we needed time. If LT is on the field then he blocks or catches passes. The thing he does not do is run him up the gut for 4 of our last 11 plays. The only reason it didn't look even dumber in hindsight is because we lucked into getting that safety (on first down no less).

Hey, I'll take any drive that results in a TD, But we had an 8-minute drive that stalled at the 1. Then lucked into that safety on first down, followed by a 4 1/2 minute drive that resulted in a TD. We needed 2 TD's against the league's best defense and we were calling plays like we were going to get a 5th quarter to help us do it.

It's not like we didn't just see the Patriots do the exact same thing against us a week earlier, and have BB ridiculed for his arrogance in doing so.

Whatever, I'm bitter and am going to nitpick everything in hindsight. But that's because there was plenty to nitpick. Truth is the players on both offense and defense were awful in the first half and excellent in the 2nd half. Just not excellent enough.

How the hell does LT and Green get equal carries when one AVG's 5.8 and the other AVG's 1.8? Can someone explain that to me?

For me its not the gross number of carries but the type of carries - LT ran inside or off tackle too many times. Its my biggest criticism of the team this year - how did LT go from supplemental back to feature back? I understand he got off to a good start this year but he's playing behind an elite O-line. Greene needs the carries. Not just to gain yardage but also to pound the defensive players. The guy consistently delivers punishment. Ridiculous.

There was a chunk of time where he was out of the game, and someone in the room mentioned Greene getting injured on a play. They also added that he had gone back in...What happened there?

Are you serious? He was tackled on the concrete sideline and it was 15 degrees. And you were saying...

... Exhibit A in the mental stability evaluation case of Brian Schottenhimer.

Archived