Transformers Mafia

Vicious89x

Meanwhile every time you opened your mouth to me I slammed it shut with factoids.

I see your strategy... attack me before I circle back to you in an effort to make my vote seem like OMGUS.

Hess is Hitler but you are most certainly Stalin.

There's seriously not anything that you said in this post that is even slightly true. Sorry, but you saying it doesn't make it true. You've yet to provide a single fact in response to what I've said, nevermind one to allegedly slam my mouth shut. All you've done is make bogus excuses for your scummy actions (when you actually bother to address them), and ignore how apparently when you do something it's completely acceptable and when someone does something similar, it's suddenly scummy. There's no strategy from me here other than just voting for who I find most scummy. Why exactly would I be worried about you coming after me anyway? Am I supposed to believe that a vote for Hess being your only post since the day began until my vote brought you back out was all just a clever setup to somehow turn your attention to me? You're really grasping at straws here.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I tried my damnedest to get get you incinerated yesterday but you made a Jason Voorhees like recovery at the end. I may be wrong but I'm willing to bet you are fagatron.

You don't know how bad I wish I was scum so I could be sitting here watching you squirm. Instead I just look at you and see dumb.

AVM, I will say this. The main reason I think or feel strongly you're town is the way you made a point to distance yourself from me during that small window. You could see I was getting a lot of heat. It showed you didn't know what the hell I was. If I was to be the lynch and flip scum you wanted no part.

I don't get this logic at all. Not that I think AVM is scum, but if we assume you know yourself to be innocent, then AVM could also know that as well if he were scum, thus giving him more reason to want no part in your lynch?

I don't get this logic at all. Not that I think AVM is scum, but if we assume you know yourself to be innocent, then AVM could also know that as well if he were scum, thus giving him more reason to want no part in your lynch?

I think that's what he said.

Bg, yeah but he were scum he wouldn't care either way at that point in the game. My thoughts on Avm weren't/arent fool proof but it been my strong gut instinct. I've noticed in the past guys like slats, jvor..avm try to warm up to me when I'm town and their scum. I think its a tacticle move. I could be wrong but that's were I got the logic.

LOL my bad I thought that it was Crusher posting LOL.

Ah, anyway. Sorry trying to keep up.

Gee and I haven;t even voted for you yet today. You are blind with rage for me. Too funny dorky Mc Dorkster.

To be honest at this point. Im almost thinking you might not be scum. Going this nutso on one player when you already have pressure on you is a terrible scum play. I'm leaning towards pissed off townie on you.

I went thru this with CTM one game. i was town he voted me and I chased him all game and finally got him speed lynched and he was town too. lol

Really doens;t matter what I think because your probably dying today. might want to take your focus off me and try to really defend instead of fixating on me.

Gee and I haven;t even voted for you yet today. You are blind with rage for me. Too funny dorky Mc Dorkster.

To be honest at this point. Im almost thinking you might not be scum. Going this nutso on one player when you already have pressure on you is a terrible scum play. I'm leaning towards pissed off townie on you.

I went thru this with CTM one game. i was town he voted me and I chased him all game and finally got him speed lynched and he was town too. lol

Really doens;t matter what I think because your probably dying today. might want to take your focus off me and try to really defend instead of fixating on me.

You and SoFI need to get over yourselves. I'm dumbfounded how you both think I'm fixated on either of you. Especially when you've both had votes on me the majority of the game. And bro...are you serious with the rage thing? You're minds eye, however scary a place to think about in seeing things.

I couldnt disagree more. I dont think any experienced scum would encourage him to post that during a night phase.

FOS I28

:rolleyes:

I'll clarify for you, since you are playing dumb here.

I don't think he was encouraged explicitly to respond in the night phase. Maybe he was encouraged to respond to the FOS in the scum thread at some point, and he unwisely did it in the night phase? Basically, his play reeks like he's trying to keep up with more than one thread, and I wanted to see how he handled himself with some heat. Not sure how you didn't pick up on this...

Would you rather we let him just sit all day with his vote on Hess - take a nice free ride through D2? With no explanation for his vote?

Its not like you to piss on the claim before we even get a reaction, its very Pac-like, but not what I'd expect from you.

Dear Hess

Not making sense is what you do best. If you stuck with it we wouldn;t be having this conversation.

Not scum

Crush

Meh, I'm bored fighting with you all game Crush. Here's my peace offering.

cheeseburger.jpg

You can vote for me all you want just please stop pretending all I do is is make nonsense all game, every game. Just b/c you don't see it doesn't mean there isn't a reason. The last time I had to hear from you all game like this you were scum and I was town. It's like you get nervous of me. But please continue with your bullsh*t as it's seemed to convince the new players. But mind you I've played almost every game with a different twist. I've been almost always town and have helped town win a few games. And fyi, jsyk, You really are obnoxious when you're scum.

So, again, you can vote for me all day, I don't care, but please enough of everytime I post in the game we need a ranking on the recter scale from you on how crazy or not crazy enough my posts are.

Hess how long have you been calling for Slats' death in the scum thread? Inquiring minds want to know.

Pac, I'm a roleless townie. In this thread I've actually tried to get slats to speak up a couple of times, as F&I has shown. He's a good scum hunter and with AVM going off his rocker and JVOR and SMC not playing I felt we needed a steady hand to steer course from the crazies. BG has made me nervous at times w/ his posting/voting, reminded me of when we were predatard scum with him be so calculating. But to his credit he always does this. CTM, always makes me think scum but gun to head I'm siding towards town right now. Although I feel there could be a possible play between he and BG, not sure though. That leaves the rest of us which is a mix of noobs, DM'ers and retards. My only issue with F&I and Icemann is I feel like they might be getting direction. From who not sure. I'm 50/50 on them. I feel best that Crusher could be scum due to his play going from one funtime post to one serious post. I think the monkey has played more monkey town. I think Lilly is probably town. Verb and Wombat don't post enough so I got nothing with them. And then there is you which all I can say is:

2752.571.zoom.jpg

Meh, I'm bored fighting with you all game Crush. Here's my peace offering.

cheeseburger.jpg

You can vote for me all you want just please stop pretending all I do is is make nonsense all game, every game. Just b/c you don't see it doesn't mean there isn't a reason. The last time I had to hear from you all game like this you were scum and I was town. It's like you get nervous of me. But please continue with your bullsh*t as it's seemed to convince the new players. But mind you I've played almost every game with a different twist. I've been almost always town and have helped town win a few games. And fyi, jsyk, You really are obnoxious when you're scum.

So, again, you can vote for me all day, I don't care, but please enough of everytime I post in the game we need a ranking on the recter scale from you on how crazy or not crazy enough my posts are.

Love burger thank you Hess.

:rolleyes:

I'll clarify for you, since you are playing dumb here.

I don't think he was encouraged explicitly to respond in the night phase. Maybe he was encouraged to respond to the FOS in the scum thread at some point, and he unwisely did it in the night phase? Basically, his play reeks like he's trying to keep up with more than one thread, and I wanted to see how he handled himself with some heat. Not sure how you didn't pick up on this...

Would you rather we let him just sit all day with his vote on Hess - take a nice free ride through D2? With no explanation for his vote?

Its not like you to piss on the claim before we even get a reaction, its very Pac-like, but not what I'd expect from you.

Dont see why its dumb, other than you think anything is dumb that you didnt come up with. I highly doubt if he's getting coached, they allow him to make that post and then the vote with no explanation...sorry bud, me thinks you arent paying attention if you think he's being coached.

But I see your point, I should have let him react. I just didnt expect much of reaction. Instead it made me think you were trying to build momentum on someone who you might fear is going to be a hard lynch being a noob who is coasting since I find him to very much on the town side thus far.

Archived