Transformers Mafia

Vicious89x

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just got caught up.

Wow. Pac. Wow. I mean seriously? You've reached levels of douche I've quite frankly never seen in my life.

Vote I28

had to play it that way my man... was all a rouse.

sit back and enjoy that cockroach I28's death scene.

why is it you're not adding to the discussion? are you shocked by the amount of estrogen in the room? I try to get these guys acting right but they always whine like biatches.

Yeah that's what I was totally thinking.

No it seems I don't add enough or I add too much so I am watching but you fools look like you've got it down to me *shrugs* also I've had a few too many glasses of wine tonight...

No it seems I don't add enough or I add too much so I am watching but you fools look like you've got it down to me *shrugs* also I've had a few too many glasses of wine tonight...

More the reason you should chime in, me thinks

I thought I put him at L-1?

well who can tell, the damn mod has spent more time taunting us then posting vote counts lately..

i know , I know, obvious scum tell..

on the small chance that i28 was the doc, I f'ing hate you all everytime pac pounds his concave chest about this..

I think you're innocent.

And fine....

But also innocent.

well who can tell, the damn mod has spent more time taunting us then posting vote counts lately..

i know , I know, obvious scum tell..

on the small chance that i28 was the doc, I f'ing hate you all everytime pac pounds his concave chest about this..

:unsure:

Sucky day indeed, Jiffy

Honestly, the thing that pisses me off the most...is my ankle. I'll find another Engagement Manager, I'll get over business...what happened was largely out my control. My ankle was to as I rolled it on someone's foot after a jump shot, but it hurts like a mother and its now setting back my beach body mission. Still got plenty of time, but when I'm focused on something...I dont like set backs. Probably just going to ride a bike while heeling, but its not the same.

i know, right?

you like dudes

i said I would hammer if it got there..

vote I28

Yes, unreal douchery on Pacs part...literally never seen anything like it.

I only like Crusher, Crushlove, my muffin top.

Honestly, I dont even care who is lying. I just want it over. Reading the last 4 pages made this game very unenjoyable.

Honestly, I dont even care who is lying. I just want it over. Reading the last 4 pages made this game very unenjoyable.

oh don't get all butt hurt.. I did what I had to do to get my desired result. that's what the game is all about.

oh don't get all butt hurt.. I did what I had to do to get my desired result. that's what the game is all about.

I guess. But I'm pretty sure I've seen people get their desired result without being a complete and utter jackass...lol

Have you gone back and read the last 4 pages? You should punch yourself for being so obnoxious.

I guess. But I'm pretty sure I've seen people get their desired result without being a complete and utter jackass...lol

Have you gone back and read the last 4 pages? You should punch yourself for being so obnoxious.

it's a game.. it worked.

I kind of wish I was scum so it would be viewed in a more positive light.

end of the day though eh... you'll get over it. I don't know about BG or Song or whoever but I do know I28 is scum. I wanted to kill scum so I did whatever I thought would work to accomplish that goal. and it did.

More the reason you should chime in, me thinks

Well someone claimed that was the hammer? If not I'm more inclined to leave both the claims alone, if not I'm more inclined to vote Pac. I thought I28 made more sense throughout the game. I've noticed a lot of you guys using metagaming though throughout the game, so if he flips scum you guys are going to accuse me of being scum *shrugs* I don't know you guys enough to metagame but Pac has been the more scummy one throughout the game and his endgame play has been deplorable. I also am leary BG, AVAM womby. I would suggest checking out BG tonight if we don't hang the real cop. Womby claims he was a one shot vig, but not sure that makes much sense. and I've been suspicious of AVM the whole game.

MOD NOTE:

tumblr_kw7txzywke1qzh5gno1_500.jpg

lmao now I can only show to Harry Potter. ;)

Well someone claimed that was the hammer? If not I'm more inclined to leave both the claims alone, if not I'm more inclined to vote Pac. I thought I28 made more sense throughout the game. I've noticed a lot of you guys using metagaming though throughout the game, so if he flips scum you guys are going to accuse me of being scum *shrugs* I don't know you guys enough to metagame but Pac has been the more scummy one throughout the game and his endgame play has been deplorable. I also am leary BG, AVAM womby. I would suggest checking out BG tonight if we don't hang the real doc. Womby claims he was a one shot vig, but not sure that makes much sense. and I've been suspicious of AVM the whole game.

This is why I don't play mafia while drinking lol

Well someone claimed that was the hammer? If not I'm more inclined to leave both the claims alone, if not I'm more inclined to vote Pac. I thought I28 made more sense throughout the game. I've noticed a lot of you guys using metagaming though throughout the game, so if he flips scum you guys are going to accuse me of being scum *shrugs* I don't know you guys enough to metagame but Pac has been the more scummy one throughout the game and his endgame play has been deplorable. I also am leary BG, AVAM womby. I would suggest checking out BG tonight if we don't hang the real cop. Womby claims he was a one shot vig, but not sure that makes much sense. and I've been suspicious of AVM the whole game.

Heh, I'm just being fun, not serious. You're fine, even though I think you're scum and you think I am.

no need to recant when you see my "deplorable" play led to lynching mafia.

do I really need to explain this? Lets take it slow... I'm D-Y-I-N-G tonight no matter what. I have 1 game day left to contribute. Knowing I was on borrowed time I was sure as hell going to take scum down with me.

Next time a simple "thank you" will suffice... :rolleyes:

Heh, I'm just being fun, not serious. You're fine, even though I think you're scum and you think I am.

to be hoenst, she's the only person in the whole game I've had an innocent read on the whole time. If she's scum I'm putting her on ignore.

do I really need to explain this? Lets take it slow... I'm D-Y-I-N-G tonight no matter what. I have 1 game day left to contribute. Knowing I was on borrowed time I was sure as hell going to take scum down with me.

Basically you're wrong cause you're a douchenozzle and i have zero desire to write a scene for this ******* mess.

how many times did you refer to yourself as "cop", doc?

and again, if you didn't force our hand, you wouldn't have died tonight. We could've settled this tomorrow with the advantage of having anotehr cop investigation. You railroaded the town into a less advantageous play to suit your own infantile ego. Someday, scum will use a similiar ploy

Basically you're wrong cause you're a douchenozzle and i have zero desire to write a scene for this ******* mess.

If I was scum it would have been a great play but since I'm not I'm a douchnozzle.. f uck this.

protect JiF tonight as my final action.

peace out.

If I was scum it would have been a great play but since I'm not I'm a douchnozzle.. f uck this.

protect JiF tonight as my final action.

peace out.

can't believe it took till end game for the first emo meltdown

Archived