Transformers Mafia

Vicious89x

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

and we lynch one of them leaving 3 left, 2 of whom are scum, and we get a jif investigation result.. most likely we have 100% chance of dead scum tomorrow, (either jif htis tonight or he clears a true innocent) .. in the odd chance that jif investigates the godfather, we're still dealing with 50/50 odds tomorrow between the remainin 2.. ( or hey, we can lynch one of the docs tomorrow if jif misses tonight and have the same 50/50 bet)

my point is that there's many path's to victory by waiting, whereas there's basically 1 path to victory if we decide now. We have to pick right.

stop trying to play SMC cause you know he's a #'s guy.

SMC you have an answer as to why CTM is still alive?

and we lynch one of them leaving 3 left, 2 of whom are scum, and we get a jif investigation result.. most likely we have 100% chance of dead scum tomorrow, (either jif htis tonight or he clears a true innocent) .. in the odd chance that jif investigates the godfather, we're still dealing with 50/50 odds tomorrow between the remainin 2.. ( or hey, we can lynch one of the docs tomorrow if jif misses tonight and have the same 50/50 bet)

my point is that there's many path's to victory by waiting, whereas there's basically 1 path to victory if we decide now. We have to pick right.

That makes sense.

BUT, would the scum be willing to keep Wmb alive another night? If he's the vig (not a one shot, but multishot) isn't he a bigger threat to them than us? I've been on scum teams who had victory in hand, only to have it ruined by the vig/sk.

fu.. I'm about ready to vote you just to prove that we should've waited.. pig

another thing.. why do you think I'm completely ignoring your scenarios and number crunching? because I KNOW I'm the doc and I28 is scum. To me there is no other choice.

I28 on the other hand was willing to vote someone else and stretch things out a bit.. why in the hell do you think that is?!

That makes sense.

BUT, would the scum be willing to keep Wmb alive another night? If he's the vig (not a one shot, but multishot) isn't he a bigger threat to them than us? I've been on scum teams who had victory in hand, only to have it ruined by the vig/sk.

We're pretty much banking on him not being one shot (something which I think is probably better if he doesn't say).

I want full reveals from anyone who hasn't revealed.

I'll give this a few, but I can't see there being any more roles in the game. We were told going in it'd be vanilla, and Cop, Vig, Doc vs 4 scum seems about right.

I've about got my mind made up what I want to do, but unless someone has a big problem I'll wait to see if anyone has any "shockers"

That makes sense.

That's probably who they'd kill, but it's immaterial..

Lets say we lynch avm and he's innocent..

that leaves me, song and bg as the "unknowns".. with eitehr 2 scum or 1 scum left

lets' take th 2 scum scenario..

three possible outcomes (and remember that the godfather option is only really an option if 1) there's a godfather in the game and 2) it ISN't whichever doctor is fake claiming) Remember, this is a 16 player game with a cop, doc and 1 shot vig. A godfather is no certainty for balance reasons)

1) Jif investigates and finds scum, we get an almost certain victory

2) Jif investigates a townie and gets innocent... that means tomorrow we are lynching 2 scum out of 2 candidates.. 100% we win

3) Jif investigates scum who happens to be godfather.. that means tomorrow we are lynching with 50/50 odds on the remaining 2 candidates, just like now

lets say that the unlikely happenned and jif investigated the godfather night 1. (which is even more unlikely as there might not even be a godfather)

two possible outcomes

1) Jif investigates and finds scum, we have a decent path to victory

2) Jif investigates a townie and gets innocent... that means tomorrow we are lynching with 50/50 odds on the remaining 2 candidates, just like now

and remembe that in both options the doc is still alive, so jif gets yet anotehr investigation the following night.. to make sure the N1 investigation wasn't the godfather

Assuming Wmb isn't a 1 shot vig, why don't we vote for either Pac or I28 and if the town is wrong, Wmb can shot the other one tonight?

Vic does standard mafia rules so even if the scum shoot Wmb, his kill shot will go through. That way, we're guaranteed a scum kill, either by this vote or by Wmb's kill.

another thing.. why do you think I'm completely ignoring your scenarios and number crunching? because I KNOW I'm the doc and I28 is scum. To me there is no other choice.

I28 on the other hand was willing to vote someone else and stretch things out a bit.. why in the hell do you think that is?!

dipsh*t, that was the point i made 2 hrs ago.. remember, it's the post you quoted that convinced you i was scum.

Assuming Wmb isn't a 1 shot vig, why don't we vote for either Pac or I28 and if the town is wrong, Wmb can shot the other one tonight?

Vic does standard mafia rules so even if the scum shoot Wmb, his kill shot will go through. That way, we're guaranteed a scum kill, either by this vote or by Wmb's kill.

that was the original plan, but he already said he's a one shot

Ok I thought about it some more and the smart play is to leave both claimants alive. Think about worst case scenarios. If we lynch wrong but don't hit the doc, then we still presumably have JiF for another night. If we hit the doc, then we are gonna be at LyLo without a cop.

Leaving the "docs" alive provides the best worst case scenario.

What a sh*t show. I'm going over and over all of this, and I think at this point I am leaning towards the CTM / AVM direction of things. Either way, our odds of hitting scum in this whole Pac / I28 situation isn't going to get any worse, but with JiF still alive, we get more investigation results and our odds of hitting out of the rest of the pool will only improve. That way, worst case scenario we're hitting a townie with no role or at least only a minor one, while also obviously having a decent shot at hitting scum. Sounds a lot better than potentially killing our doc and then guarantee losing our cop at night.

Ok I thought about it some more and the smart play is to leave both claimants alive. Think about worst case scenarios. If we lynch wrong but don't hit the doc, then we still presumably have JiF for another night. If we hit the doc, then we are gonna be at LyLo without a cop.

Leaving the "docs" alive provides the best worst case scenario.

You're a 1 shot Vig and already used it?

That's probably who they'd kill, but it's immaterial..

Lets say we lynch avm and he's innocent..

that leaves me, song and bg as the "unknowns".. with eitehr 2 scum or 1 scum left

lets' take th 2 scum scenario..

three possible outcomes (and remember that the godfather option is only really an option if 1) there's a godfather in the game and 2) it ISN't whichever doctor is fake claiming) Remember, this is a 16 player game with a cop, doc and 1 shot vig. A godfather is no certainty for balance reasons)

1) Jif investigates and finds scum, we get an almost certain victory

2) Jif investigates a townie and gets innocent... that means tomorrow we are lynching 2 scum out of 2 candidates.. 100% we win

3) Jif investigates scum who happens to be godfather.. that means tomorrow we are lynching with 50/50 odds on the remaining 2 candidates, just like now

lets say that the unlikely happenned and jif investigated the godfather night 1. (which is even more unlikely as there might not even be a godfather)

two possible outcomes

1) Jif investigates and finds scum, we have a decent path to victory

2) Jif investigates a townie and gets innocent... that means tomorrow we are lynching with 50/50 odds on the remaining 2 candidates, just like now

and remembe that in both options the doc is still alive, so jif gets yet anotehr investigation the following night.. to make sure the N1 investigation wasn't the godfather

This is fine and dandy but I promise you this much. If anyone but I28 or I die I will NOT protect JiF so you can take your investigation scenarios right out of the equation.

I will self protect and allow scum to kill him.

yeah.. I'm a bastard.

This is fine and dandy but I promise you this much. If anyone but I28 or I die I will NOT protect JiF so you can take your investigation scenarios right out of the equation.

I will self protect and allow scum to kill him.

yeah.. I'm a bastard.

you do realize you can pull this same stunt tomorrow and still be alive and give jif the chance to find the last 2 scumbags? just checking

you do realize you can pull this same stunt tomorrow and still be alive and give jif the chance to find the last 2 scumbags? just checking

I've had it.

I28 has to die my man... You'll understand when he flips scum why I have to do this.

I have no more vig kills, SMC.

Looks like Pac is the scum and is making his final play. If he is telling the truth about being doc and not healing JiF then he has reached new levels of idiocy.

I'm gonna vote for someone on the I28 train. I am down with it being Pac's fault if we lose.

Looks like Pac is the scum and is making his final play. If he is telling the truth about being doc and not healing JiF then he has reached new levels of idiocy.

I'm gonna vote for someone on the I28 train. I am down with it being Pac's fault if we lose.

Scum making my final wha??

err.. why wouldn't I just go along with voting someone else.

You know what whatever dude. If you're town and can't see through the last 20 pages of lies you deserve to lose. Go ahead and lynch me pro.

That sucks, Wmb. Oh well.

CTM & Wmb make some good points, but I like the guaranteed lynch tomorrow if we're wrong today so there isn't a true LyLo situation tomorrow because we would 100% know who to lynch.

I'm sticking with voting one of the claimed docs, in this case, I28.

Dude, you were willing to vote me or AVM earlier in the game. The bullsh*t you spew is unreal...

Dude, you were willing to vote me or AVM earlier in the game. The bullsh*t you spew is unreal...

Earlier in this day phase:

when JiF decides to enlighten us about AVM's allegiance I don't care which one of them we kill first. I'm dying tonight either way so may as well enjoy it.

have to ask though.. is there really something.. ANYTHING, that I28 has said that even makes you think there's a 1% chance he's really the doc?

By the same argument that CTM made, and you are just echoing... if you were legit, YOU also wouldn't have been willing to budge. But you unvoted right quick once the speed lynch attempt failed.

This is where i'm lining up.. not to keen on rewarding aggressive immaturity, stubbornness and stupidity. And certainly ain't going to be blackmailed.

If pac is being honest, town will lose and it will be pac's fault

unvote vote pac

You've already won to a certain extent... the fact that you're still alive with all the evidence is astounding.

I'm sure I'll catch heat for overreacting later on but I could give 2 sh-ts. I'm a fiery guy and when I'm 100% certain of something this is what I do... In every game I've ever played.

This is where i'm lining up.. not to keen on rewarding aggressive immaturity, stubbornness and stupidity. And certainly ain't going to be blackmailed.

If pac is being honest, town will lose and it will be pac's fault

unvote vote pac

If townies lynch me I am completely fine with it being "my fault".. really.. I am.

dipsh*t, that was the point i made 2 hrs ago.. remember, it's the post you quoted that convinced you i was scum.

He's not even bringing his own arguments to the table, and he's hoping nobody goes back and reads my response to you... otherwise, uh oh... another hole in Pac's desperate scramble...

Frankly, I'm not sure what you guys are waiting for.

He's a trainwreck of inconsistency, and bullsh*t... him threatening to not protect JIF alone is all the reason I would have needed.

Outside of a meek reveal, which I've never done before, what have I done to give you reason to doubt me? Nothing.

I live through today and JIF lives through tonight, plain and simple.

He's not even bringing his own arguments to the table, and he's hoping nobody goes back and reads my response to you... otherwise, uh oh... another hole in Pac's desperate scramble...

He's a trainwreck of inconsistency, and bullsh*t... him threatening to not protect JIF alone is all the reason I would have needed.

Outside of a meek reveal, which I've never done before, what have I done to give you reason to doubt me? Nothing.

that's all well and good, but i definitely believe his reveal more.. He's just being an amazing douche

You've played a horrific game and you're hoping my "emotional outbursts" help you to sway indecisive townies.

See when you scrape through all your BS though all I'm doing is saying LYNCH ME OR I28...

If I think a threat is going to help achieve the goal of killing you and winning the game that's the way I'm going to play it.

You've already won to a certain extent... the fact that you're still alive with all the evidence is astounding.

I'm sure I'll catch heat for overreacting later on but I could give 2 sh-ts. I'm a fiery guy and when I'm 100% certain of something this is what I do... In every game I've ever played.

Speaking of which, where is "all the evidence" that you have NOT pointed out? More bullsh*t. You act like nobody has paid attention for the past week...

:rolleyes:

that's all well and good, but i definitely believe his reveal more.. He's just being an amazing douche

we've all been there in these games.. even you.

if voting me off because I'm "being a douche" feels better for townies than winning a game they've played for 2 weeks then they can go ahead.

I apologize for nothing.

we've all been there in these games.. even you.

if voting me off because I'm "being a douche" feels better for townies than winning a game they've played for 2 weeks then they can go ahead.

I apologize for nothing.

should einstein apologize for being smart? i think not

Archived