Transformers Mafia

Vicious89x

You've played a horrific game and you're hoping my "emotional outbursts" help you to sway indecisive townies.

See when you scrape through all your BS though all I'm doing is saying LYNCH ME OR I28...

If I think a threat is going to help achieve the goal of killing you and winning the game that's the way I'm going to play it.

Have I? I laid back and tried to stay alive.

You? "Hess is scum, I guarantee it!" "Wombat is scum!" "Jif is scum!" "AVM is scum!" "CTM is scum!"

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

we've all been there in these games.. even you.

if voting me off because I'm "being a douche" feels better for townies than winning a game they've played for 2 weeks then they can go ahead.

I apologize for nothing.

It probably would have only been 1 week had you not jerked us off with Hess for the first week... :rolleyes:

on the .001% chance you're town then at least respect the fact I'm going all in for the win. I am the doc, I28 is scum, and I'm willing to die to prove it.

I'm town and you know it. If i was scum I wouldn't have backed off you on day 1 and said you defended well. I can safely flew under the "it's just the pac/ctm rivalry" banner and pushed your lynch with no suspicion when half the game was willing to

All I'm saying is pull this sh*t tomorrow.

In fact, if jif doesn't come back with a guilty tonight I will vote i28 tomorrow.. You can have your game ddeciding standoff then

I have no more vig kills, SMC.

Looks like Pac is the scum and is making his final play. If he is telling the truth about being doc and not healing JiF then he has reached new levels of idiocy.

I'm gonna vote for someone on the I28 train. I am down with it being Pac's fault if we lose.

This is where i'm lining up.. not to keen on rewarding aggressive immaturity, stubbornness and stupidity. And certainly ain't going to be blackmailed.

If pac is being honest, town will lose and it will be pac's fault

unvote vote pac

Holy sh*t, that was a quick swing. Granted, I am reallllly not liking the way Pac has played this at all, and as I think I've made clear earlier in this game, I CAN'T STAND this ultimatum crap. That's one of the things that really is making it hard for me to be able to know what to do in the doc vs doc situation. But you guys really feel this is scum moreso than Pac douchiness?

Holy sh*t, that was a quick swing. Granted, I am reallllly not liking the way Pac has played this at all, and as I think I've made clear earlier in this game, I CAN'T STAND this ultimatum crap. That's one of the things that really is making it hard for me to be able to know what to do in the doc vs doc situation. But you guys really feel this is scum moreso than Pac douchiness?

now town has more info to use if/when I'm lyched.

all I've been saying for 3 hours is to lynch me or I28... pull away the drama and BS and that's what you have. a lynch of Song or you or whoever doesn't do jack sh-t.

I'll repeat... if I think a threat will get me to that destination then that's what I'll do.

now town has more info to use if/when I'm lyched.

all I've been saying for 3 hours is to lynch me or I28... pull away the drama and BS and that's what you have. a lynch of Song or you or whoever doesn't do jack sh-t.

I'll repeat... if I think a threat will get me to that destination then that's what I'll do.

You'd really rather have yourself lynched than take a shot into the roleless / scum pool?

You'd really rather have yourself lynched than take a shot into the roleless / scum pool?

100%

I28 has pissed me off.. at least if I die he gets hyper lynched tomorrow. I don't care if he feels he "won" because I died first.

funny you don't hear him saying any of this though..

on the .001% chance you're town then at least respect the fact I'm going all in for the win. I am the doc, I28 is scum, and I'm willing to die to prove it.

The best chance for the town to win is to keep JIF alive tonight. You threatened not to do that. I'm fighting tooth and nail to make sure it happens. So you know what? I'm NOT willing to die... not as a result of your crappy false claim.

Your willingness to die to "prove" anything, is a complete contradiction to the idea of "winning."

100%

I28 has pissed me off.. at least if I die he gets hyper lynched tomorrow. I don't care if he feels he "won" because I died first.

funny you don't hear him saying any of this though..

Saying all what Pac? I'm trying to help the town win... you've successfully made this about yourself. You false claimed, and couldn't back up anything you said... I think your case was better when you were saying "look at all the evidence" and then not providing any... than this sulking crap you are doing now.

oh and just to add this ain't about me making it to endgame...

I know I'm dead whether it be by lynch or protecting JiF tonight. all I'm trying to accomplish is lynching scum in I28.

Call me emotional, douche, crazy, whatever but I know what I'm doing. I want the choice to be me or I28.

I know I'm dead whether it be by lynch or protecting JiF tonight. all I'm trying to accomplish is lynching scum in I28.

Call me emotional, douche, crazy, whatever but I know what I'm doing. I want the choice to be me or I28.

petulant-child.jpg

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

Whatever dude.. you're getting lynched either today or tomorrow and I'm the guy that did it.

You point out the obvious like its nobody's business... I'm sure nobody sees through the fake "I'm willing to take one for the team" routine, especially since you keep saying you want the choice to be between you and I... the 2 players the entire conversation has revolved around for the entire day.

If you really were the doc, which you are not, you wouldn't be willing to die - the doc dying right now deprives the town of an investigation. I know I'm going to die, but if I can get the town one more investigation... then all this time spent calling bullsh*t on you, was worth it.

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blahblah blah blahblah blah blahblah blah blahblah blah blahblah blah blahblah blah blahblah blah blahblah blah blahblah blah blahblah blah blahblah blah blahblah blah blahblah blah blahblah blah blahblah blah blahblah blah blahblah blah blahblah blah blah

is that a dead man I hear?

At this point of the game voting for Pac just because he's a douche is shady. Pac is always a douche.

i'm not voting pac.. was just putting it out there to see if anyone bit.. BG was circling it. Unfortunately, for protection againstg a quick hammer i had 2 windows open, 1 with unvote pac ready to go, but i accidently hit the post reply button

still think it's best to leave the docs till tomorrow.. I don't believe pac will not protect jif, he's too competitve

vote BG

i'm not voting pac.. was just putting it out there to see if anyone bit.. BG was circling it. Unfortunately, for protection againstg a quick hammer i had 2 windows open, 1 with unvote pac ready to go, but i accidently hit the post reply button

still think it's best to leave the docs till tomorrow.. I don't believe pac will not protect jif, he's too competitve

vote BG

Oh we'll see.. you better start coming up with a lot more donkey quotes.

vote BG

You sure do have a hard-on for me today, and I still have no idea why. Not sure how me questioning WTF was going on and not voting anyone meant something to you. You do realize that someone else did actually follow you on that train, right?

Archived