Transformers Mafia

Vicious89x

You sure do have a hard-on for me today, and I still have no idea why. Not sure how me questioning WTF was going on and not voting anyone meant something to you. You do realize that someone else did actually follow you on that train, right?

I 've wanted to vote you from the get go, was hoping you'd jump on. And yeah on wwwombat, but he's not been countered as vig.. if it wasn't for the pacMule, we could get an investigation in that direction, but not going to happen

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

0% chance pacMule

what about my mafia persona makes you think there is any chance whatsoever that I won't go through with my threats out of spite?

if you wanna test that theory go right ahead but I promise you that you won't like the results. it will sure give you a lot of material for future games though. I can live with that.

what about my mafia persona makes you think there is any chance whatsoever that I won't go through with my threats out of spite?

if you wanna test that theory go right ahead but I promise you that you won't like the results. it will sure give you a lot of material for future games though. I can live with that.

actually it's true, your more douchy then you are competitive

I'm going to the gym - be back in an hour and 30.

i thought you did p90x?

i thought you did p90x?

yet you still won't vote him despite being caught in another lie..

That's the reason I think you're scum... you KNOW he's mafia but you won't vote him. that's what set me off in the first place.

actually it's true, your more douchy then you are competitive

i thought you did p90x?

I do, in the apartment complex's gym. Not enough room in apt - I live in Boston 700 sq ft. The complex has a big open room for workout videos and pull up bars. ******* fire department just showed up though. So I'm here until we know if we have to leave building.

yet you still won't vote him despite being caught in another lie..

That's the reason I think you're scum... you KNOW he's mafia but you won't vote him. that's what set me off in the first place.

I never "know" anything in mafia out side of my role, i strongly suspect he's mafia, but I don't "know" it..

I'm going to vent before I get caught up because I've had a sh*tty day.

Woke up, phone died, which is my alarm. Had to scramble sh*t together for a meeting that was thrown on my yesterday, and get ready to perform the second I got to the office. Did fine, other than not having the answers to some questions that I could look up later. Not happy to not have the questions answered on the spot, but minor.

Had HUGE meeting w/ British Airways, on my way to the meeting...almost get into a wreck, coffee all over the shirt. Luckily I was wearing a darker sh*t, so it didnt show too bad. But I just made fun of myself, pulled it together, won the deal...just not quite like I wanted. A little pissed when I left the negotiation table.

Had a horrible lunch, waited forever, cold food...no time to wait for another meal to come out. Got it to go and didnt get to eat till I had to get back when I could nuke it...had like 10 minutes at the office. Not enough time to heat up the food and eat, but did check the game. Found the sh*tty news, and made my play.

Had a meeting after lunch, on the biggest deal I've won thus far in my career. Huge data center managed services deal. Huge. Well, ends up....get this...people suck. Most unreliable product on the planet. My Engagement Manager backs out on me at the last minute when this move is supposed to happen in 2 weeks. Not ******* good.

Finally get time to catch up to this game, head not right, making stupid moves. Need to get away and play hoops. Get to the courts, having an off night. My normal lights out shooting was off, lose my first 3 games. Pissed. Finally get hot, start schooling these kids 10 years younger than me. And I sprain my ankle. Pretty bad. Icing it up right now. Suck because I was just getting back into shape for beach season. I put on about 10 lbs during Football season winter. So now, my get healthy body for beach mission is on who knows how long.

So....**** YOU LIFE!!!!

blehhhh, feel better, let me get caught up.

I never "know" anything in mafia out side of my role, i strongly suspect he's mafia, but I don't "know" it..

his initial case trying to tie slats and wwwombat together was hot garbage, you caught him in more lies with wwwombat, he inexplicably didn't vote Verbal last night, his "reveal" was pathetic tripe, his ramblings today have been barely coherent and filled with half truths.

me on the other hand.. i've just been a douche.

which one of us is scum?

lol.. hope everything is all right there.

you're scum though.. just admit it.

Thanks, hallway is filled with smoke - i suspect someone just doesn't know how to cook - but they have half the complex blocked off. We have a pet ferret that we aren't supposed to have, so we don't want to leave our unit in case I have to sneak her out. its like 20 something degrees out too... i better not have to go outside.

Thanks, hallway is filled with smoke - i suspect someone just doesn't know how to cook - but they have half the complex blocked off. We have a pet ferret that we aren't supposed to have, so we don't want to leave our unit in case I have to sneak her out. its like 20 something degrees out too... i better not have to go outside.

maybe some jerkoff like CTM putting a sub wrapped in aluminum foil in the microwave.

and did you say you have a ferret? damn man you're going to regret that one.

I'm going to vent before I get caught up because I've had a sh*tty day.

Woke up, phone died, which is my alarm. Had to scramble sh*t together for a meeting that was thrown on my yesterday, and get ready to perform the second I got to the office. Did fine, other than not having the answers to some questions that I could look up later. Not happy to not have the questions answered on the spot, but minor.

Had HUGE meeting w/ British Airways, on my way to the meeting...almost get into a wreck, coffee all over the shirt. Luckily I was wearing a darker sh*t, so it didnt show too bad. But I just made fun of myself, pulled it together, won the deal...just not quite like I wanted. A little pissed when I left the negotiation table.

Had a horrible lunch, waited forever, cold food...no time to wait for another meal to come out. Got it to go and didnt get to eat till I had to get back when I could nuke it...had like 10 minutes at the office. Not enough time to heat up the food and eat, but did check the game. Found the sh*tty news, and made my play.

Had a meeting after lunch, on the biggest deal I've won thus far in my career. Huge data center managed services deal. Huge. Well, ends up....get this...people suck. Most unreliable product on the planet. My Engagement Manager backs out on me at the last minute when this move is supposed to happen in 2 weeks. Not ******* good.

Finally get time to catch up to this game, head not right, making stupid moves. Need to get away and play hoops. Get to the courts, having an off night. My normal lights out shooting was off, lose my first 3 games. Pissed. Finally get hot, start schooling these kids 10 years younger than me. And I sprain my ankle. Pretty bad. Icing it up right now. Suck because I was just getting back into shape for beach season. I put on about 10 lbs during Football season winter. So now, my get healthy body for beach mission is on who knows how long.

So....**** YOU LIFE!!!!

blehhhh, feel better, let me get caught up.

he's not going to like my threats lol...

JiF if after all you've read and seen you still think there is a chance I28 is cop then you're nuts. So much so that if you vote anyone but I28 or CTM I'm not protecting your a$$ again tonight.

I was resigned to dying tonight but not at the hands of stupidity. I'll just self protect and figure it out on my own.

Tempted just to vote you off principal scumbag.

[bold]Vote: I28 [/bold]

CTM thought it was dumb to kill either but I disagree. It's avoiding the inevitable in the hopes of blind hitting on someone else in this vote.

Kill one and if we hit, great, if not then the other is lynched tomorrow. That leaves JiF the likely night kill, but he's been useless as cop anyway.

Thats not nice. I got us our only scum. They'd be owning us if I didnt nail Verbal. I havent played, I suck at cop. But I'm 100% hurt by this.

Also, this is stupid. I could nail another tonight.

Meany.

his initial case trying to tie slats and wwwombat together was hot garbage, you caught him in more lies with wwwombat, he inexplicably didn't vote Verbal last night, his "reveal" was pathetic tripe, his ramblings today have been barely coherent and filled with half truths.

me on the other hand.. i've just been a douche.

which one of us is scum?

A douche that monopolized the first 2 days on cases vs. Hess, and how many other townies?

As for my so called "ramblings" today being barely coherent? Please. I've actually taken the time to respond to everything asked or thrown at me, with thoughtful responses... you? You got all emo, stomped your feet, tried to lead a speed lynch, speculated a "silencer" role, argued over facts from a game from last year, tried to blackmail Jif, implicated AVM, offered to vote AVM (despite being "so sure" I am scum"), implicated CTM, and so on, and you keep talking about evidence of me being scum without providing any.

I've come and answered anyone that has called me out. Yes my reveal was meek, and interrupted. However, I've been forthright today, while Pac has not.

maybe some jerkoff like CTM putting a sub wrapped in aluminum foil in the microwave.

and did you say you have a ferret? damn man you're going to regret that one.

Leave it alone, she's got cancer and is dying. Best pet I've ever owned, she's our baby.

I 've wanted to vote you from the get go, was hoping you'd jump on. And yeah on wwwombat, but he's not been countered as vig.. if it wasn't for the pacMule, we could get an investigation in that direction, but not going to happen

Yes, I'm aware of that, thus the reason I accused you of having a hard-on for me. The fact that you apparently set a trap that you were hoping I specifically would fall into, and even when I didn't you tried to use it against me anyway only further proves that. The funny thing is I don't think you're scum, but I just don't get it, and have yet to see any reason from you behind it.

Yes, I'm aware of that, thus the reason I accused you of having a hard-on for me. The fact that you apparently set a trap that you were hoping I specifically would fall into, and even when I didn't you tried to use it against me anyway only further proves that. The funny thing is I don't think you're scum, but I just don't get it, and have yet to see any reason from you behind it.

nah, i didn't specificaly set for you... also, the fact that you didn't bite is a null tell for me. I just went back to myu original case after I screwed up and unvoted..

Just a heads up people, my participation is definitely going to dip again for the rest of the night and through tomorrow afternoon. Have a second interview tomorrow and definitely still have some prep time to put in before it. I'll make sure to catch up and check in every so often when I can, but it's going to just be here and there for a little while.

Thats not nice. I got us our only scum. They'd be owning us if I didnt nail Verbal. I havent played, I suck at cop. But I'm 100% hurt by this.

Also, this is stupid. I could nail another tonight.

Meany.

Sorry you had a bad day, JiF. If you were a chick I'd offer a {{{}}} but since you're a dude I'd say, "Have a beer and walk it off."

But yeah, you getting off'd is not something I want, but it's not the end of the world. You did well by verbal, but that could be your blind squirrel moment since you acknowledge you suck as a cop.

Sorry you had a bad day, JiF. If you were a chick I'd offer a {{{}}} but since you're a dude I'd say, "Have a beer and walk it off."

But yeah, you getting off'd is not something I want, but it's not the end of the world. You did well by verbal, but that could be your blind squirrel moment since you acknowledge you suck as a cop.

I'm a chick ;) giggity

She's coming over. ;-)

I'm a chick ;) giggity

I'd kick her out of bed for you.

I'm a chick ;) giggity

why hello..

Just got caught up.

Wow. Pac. Wow. I mean seriously? You've reached levels of douche I've quite frankly never seen in my life.

Vote I28

i know, right?

I'd kick her out of bed for you.

you like dudes

i said I would hammer if it got there..

vote I28

Archived