RIP ATDHE.NET

80gonyjets51

http://myp2p.eu/competition.php?competitionid=&part=sports&discipline=americanfootball

I heard from my friend this works. I'll try it for the SuperBowl.

Why not just watch it on Fox like a normal person? They even have it on broadcast TV over here. They aren't showing the game in Florida or West Virginia or wherever you are supposedly living now?

Your leaving la dolce vita??

What's with the new avatar? Italian Volleyball? I have a couple of friends that play. The ladies look good in those outfits. Italians chick slove it. Isn't Eraclea in the Veneto? That symbol has the Sicilian three legged lady

Just for a sec to see if the site is legit...

You can go on there anytime. They show all kinds of games and shows on there. No need to ruin the super bowl party. It works, but you usually have to download something and atdhe worked much better.

the hilarious thing is, the gov't can do all they want. The IT underground is about 10 steps ahead. The gov;t could go as far as to try to shut down the Internet, and a lot of us in the IT industry have multiple backup plans if that were to happen. Censorship of the Internet is much like the war on drugs, the gov't will never come out victorious and in the end will have wasted trillions of your tax revenues.

if anyone so chooses to research the topic:

google

# wireless mesh (olsr and B.A.T.M.A.N routing)

# anoNet

# DarkNET Conglomeration

# Freenet

# GNUnet with its "F2F topology" option

# Hamachi with its NAT Transversal technology

# OneSwarm

# WASTE again

# Wippien

# StealthNet

We won't have to worry about sites being brought down by Censorship

These are sites that make all professional sports games accessible all over the planet.

And they prevent a lot of people in this country from being gouged by the Direct TV - NFL cartel.

AMEN, BROTHER!!

If you happen to be one of the many Jets fans that don't live in the New York area, here are your choices:

1) Without DirecTV NFL Sunday ticket, you can only watch the nationally broadcast Jets games. You will not be able to watch the locally broadcast games.

2) Pay hundreds of dollars to DirecTV for the NFL Sunday ticket. Not only will you get all Jets games, but every other game in the NFL you don't care about.

3) Go online and watch the games for free through the sports streaming sites like ATDHE.me. These sites are illegal because the NFL and DirecTV can't rape you if you have more choices.

:angry:

Archived