Lily Mafia signups

Lily

YEah, that's why they break it up I think.. I mean transformers was a vanilla set up but turned into a pretty epic game because of how it was played.. there's flavor, scenes, setup.. and then awards for most fun and what not..

Your all in the family setup was pretty awesome to me. Having 2 different scum teams for the first time brought a whole new level of strategy into the game. It was also my first time being scum and I learned so so much from it. You really start realizing the types of things that scum think about when they play versus how you think as a townie.

ok, trying to handle crankiness, happy to see almost everyone playing. By Monday I hope can relax. Please put me on the roster dear.

Yay. Cranky Crusher >>>>>>>>>> no Crusher. Though as far as I can tell, Drunk wookie crusher is the most fun. :D

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Your all in the family setup was pretty awesome to me. Having 2 different scum teams for the first time brought a whole new level of strategy into the game. It was also my first time being scum and I learned so so much from it. You really start realizing the types of things that scum think about when they play versus how you think as a townie.

Yay. Cranky Crusher >>>>>>>>>> no Crusher. Though as far as I can tell, Drunk wookie crusher is the most fun. :D

Vic's dead and non-player thread is a great idea. Great place for drunken ramblings. lol

Are you stalking me dear? Because that would be super.

I also agree its pretty sad you have to tell me when you're in...

Stalking? Nah. Observing, yea you could say that.

The **** you expect, I can't help it you've had the entire of House of Slytherin up in there Madam Hooch. I gotta let you know so I can cast level 51 spell *Epic levels of Tightness*. Be nice to me baby.

Stalking? Nah. Observing, yea you could say that.

The **** you expect, I can't help it you've had the entire of House of Slytherin up in there Madam Hooch. I gotta let you know so I can cast level 51 spell *Epic levels of Tightness*. Be nice to me baby.

Harry Potter>whoeveryoureallyare.

Since it's a topic... i wonder what the best set up we've had was?

I really don't think I could choose.. had a lot of good ones.. i28's first one stickls out to me cause he only played like 2 games and then came out with a pretty cool setup.. we've definitely had a lot of good ones..

the other forum does awards for the mods... best setup, best scenes.. etc.. have to start remembering better who did what..

Thanks man - appreciate it. I figured with as much as I enjoyed my first couple games, I wanted to give everyone a wild ride as a thank you. :)

Too bad it was so late in the season, nobody wanted to play - I actually cut characters like Rosalita and the Sheriff out of the setup.

That's when I was awesome. high 5z brett, looks at Klecko and shakes head in disgust icon

Ya know, not for nothing but you and Brett give me no love - I stayed alive and played pretty damn good in that game, considering I was mod-confirmed EWOK/Mangold from the opening scene!!!! :P

Ya know, not for nothing but you and Brett give me no love - I stayed alive and played pretty damn good in that game, considering I was mod-confirmed EWOK/Mangold from the opening scene!!!! :P

LOL this is true. You sorta kept me alive when everyone else wanted me dead. And truth be told Brett really did win that game...he was just smart enough to see through my bs in the end.

Would it be a bad thing if I only voted off people I didn't like? It'd be hard for me to vote off, say, a JiF, Crusher, or Vicious.

You have to set personal feelings aside. But the good news is, nobody will take it personally. *Looks around at the group* Um... yeah. Set them aside anyway. You're in the game to win.

I have two games ready to go - one Doggin's looked at and one DPR has. I was planning on running the one Doggin looked at, but if he wants to play, it'll be the other one. Either way, it'll be fun. Doggin's not answering emails because he's off at some sporting event this weekend - lucky bugger. I'll know by Monday, I'm sure.

Get to signing up. I'd like 20 players for either game.

1. Vicious

2. Slats

3. Pac

4. Brett

5. SMC

6. I28

7. JiF

8. JVOR

9. DanX

10. Bleedin' Green

11. Hess

12. Sharrow

13. CTM

14. Jetsfan

15. Song

16. Wombat

17. Jetscode

18. Crusher

Wooohooooo abandon ship abandon ship, we're sinking!

Archived