Lily Mafia signups

Lily

I have two games ready to go - one Doggin's looked at and one DPR has. I was planning on running the one Doggin looked at, but if he wants to play, it'll be the other one. Either way, it'll be fun. Doggin's not answering emails because he's off at some sporting event this weekend - lucky bugger. I'll know by Monday, I'm sure.

Get to signing up. I'd like 20 players for either game.

1. Vicious

2. Slats

3. Pac

4. Brett

5. SMC

6. I28

7. JiF

8. JVOR

9. DanX

10. Bleedin' Green

11. Hess

12. Sharrow

13. CTM

14. Jetsfan80

15. Song

16. Wombat

17. Jetscode

18. Crusher

19. AVM

20. Verbal

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ah, what the hell, I'm in. This may very well be the last shot I'll have to play mafia for a looooooooong time.

:( This is gonna be one of those things where in like 4 years, all the originals will be gone and it'll just be me and Hess, pissing off and scaring away everyone new. We'll have a reunion game and Jetsbabe can die on D1, EY can confuse everyone, and you'll either be triple NK'd N1 or survive til the end. Nothing in between.

Oh, and I'm in.

:( This is gonna be one of those things where in like 4 years, all the originals will be gone and it'll just be me and Hess, pissing off and scaring away everyone new. We'll have a reunion game and Jetsbabe can die on D1, EY can confuse everyone, and you'll either be triple NK'd N1 or survive til the end. Nothing in between.

Oh, and I'm in.

Hahaha, brilliant.

Would I have to be a guy again?

This makes me have teh sadness. Hope its just because you hate Pac, and nothing serious.

I checked.. doesn't appear to be that.

even though he called me a moron a couple dozen times he's the only one that said anything nice about me in the dead thread. I owe teh Crusher.

I checked.. doesn't appear to be that.

even though he called me a moron a couple dozen times he's the only one that said anything nice about me in the dead thread. I owe teh Crusher.

I gave you props, wtf are you talking about? If anything, I should hate teh Crusher... he pooped all over me in the dead thread, but funky chunky will always be arrrright with me.

Archived