Lily Mafia signups

Lily

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In fact make it 23.. Why are sh*tout and The DPR not signed up? Chalk them down for me - thanks.

edit:

24... add Doggin the Terrible. He'll lead us to victory.

DPR can't, but I'll take on the rest. DPR says he'll be back soon, though.

wow 24 players... should be an interesting day 1.. at this point we need klacko.. he's the only player that posseses both the ability to piss everyone off so they want to vote him AND the inability to defend logically... the perfect mafia cannon fodder specimen

wow 24 players... should be an interesting day 1.. at this point we need klacko.. he's the only player that posseses both the ability to piss everyone off so they want to vote him AND the inability to defend logically... the perfect mafia cannon fodder specimen

I'm all about a good Kleck-bashing and all, but nobody... really?

Are we forgetting Jets Babe? That girl got herself lynched day one even when we switched to ******* alts!

I'm all about a good Kleck-bashing and all, but nobody... really?

Are we forgetting Jets Babe? That girl got herself lynched day one even when we switched to ******* alts!

yeah, but she's gone, isn't she?. She was teh female klacko.. the OK

Lol I'm probably not going to last. If you get me into it then I'll probably definitely have an ape shyte moment.

Btw: Me >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Klacko...no offense guy.

you can actually defend your position, he can't.. so yes... you >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> klacko

Are you stalking me dear? Because that would be super.

I also agree its pretty sad you have to tell me when you're in...

Win. Harry has a little wand.

Would it be a bad thing if I only voted off people I didn't like? It'd be hard for me to vote off, say, a JiF, Crusher, or Vicious.

<3 you to. They are talking up this Gato dude, but I'm most excited about you.

jif - can you get teh klacko to signup.. we need a designated day 1 lynch

voting Klacko is fun

Pac, i28 and jif are all fun to destroy

Pac and I28 are by far the best people to destroy. I'm not sure about me because it never happens...muahahahhahahaha

If you need to make room punt I28 and JiF.

I'm hurt. We played so well as a doc/cop together...lol

<3 you to. They are talking up this Gato dude, but I'm most excited about you.

Agree. Jetsfan80 is much more promising to me, cause he's less predictable.

Gato has already jumped the shark. Maybe he'll try to convince us all that lynches are in fact NOT caused by votes. :blink:

Pac and I28 are by far the best people to destroy. I'm not sure about me because it never happens...muahahahhahahaha

I'm hurt. We played so well as a doc/cop together...lol

Pac and I are fun to destroy, because we make the loudest exit. That said, I'd drop a piano on your head in a heartbeat...

Thanks for the love guys. I have a feeling I'm going to be a polarizing player in this game. Which is probably a good thing.

Also, I agree with those who say Gato will be intriguing. We've gone at it a bit on the board at times and to be sure we are diametrically opposed on basically everything you could be opposed about (Schottenheimer, weed, religion, Niki Minaj/female preferences), but dammit, you have to account for the bastard.

I'll get role PMs and stuff out tonight. If Doggin joins us, I'll squeeze him in. Y'all have waited long enough.

I think most of us feel that the Jets would have clobbered the Packers tonight, had we not choked vs. Pittsblech 2 weeks ago. We need the distraction ASAP... :)

I think most of us feel that the Jets would have clobbered the Packers tonight, had we not choked vs. Pittsblech 2 weeks ago. We need the distraction ASAP... :)

I have about 4 of them out already. The rest are coming ASAP.

Archived