The Official JN Super Bowl XLV Packers vs. Steelers Game Discussion Thread

The Gun Of Bavaria

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah brah but it sounds so good when they're electronic and sh*t. LOL. I don't know JiF, I mean that was REALLY bad. Who knows or cares I guess. It's the music my wife and kids listen to so I guess it serves its purpose.

Apparently the National Anthem didnt go over so well either? I missed it.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_corner/post/Video-Christina-Aguilera-goofs-up-the-National-?urn=nfl-317568

These commercials suck. Adrian Brody? Shlocky music from the late 70's used ironically? Hitting dudes in the nuts? F@cling weak.

Ok so keeping score-so far the National Anthem and the HT show were among the worst in history and the commercails have been the worst since they started hyping them up

Glad the Steelers lost, happy for Aaron Rodgers, slightly satisfied because I picked the Packers before the season started but still pissed that we weren't there.

I picked the Packers as well.

Aaron Rodgers is the best in the biz.

Rex would have made him look like a dingle berry. The Jets are teh bestest team ever.

Glad the Steelers lost, happy for Aaron Rodgers, slightly satisfied because I picked the Packers before the season started but still pissed that we weren't there.

Happy for Rodgers, and Donald Driver (always liked him) as well. The guys I'd like to drink a beer with won today... and I'm okay with that.

I picked the Packers v. Jets for this SB this year. Damn close, but I had us winning. :(

Archived