Clue Mafia - Game on!

Lily

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So does anyone find it strange that Pac is freaking out that i'm part of some massive cult? Isn't the logical conclusion if he was townie to suspect me of being mafia? He's clearly worried that this is somehow end game and there's a massive cult to battle his scum team. Why else is he freaking out this bad in the way he's freaking out?

Now I'm freaking out lol.. this is why I love this game. A bunch of guys like me who normally drive other people nuts by making ridiculous statements.

At first I thought you were scum and was fine with dying (go back and look). It was only after I put 2 and 2 together when I realized that didn't make sense. Why leave in all likelyhood only 1 of you left to combat the souped up town? The only thing that makes sense is your cult and CTM came up with a way to get me lynched and have me "freak out"... he lives for that crap in these games.

you guys really are gross.. Is Hess there with you?

Oh yeah. Everyone is a part of it. CTM has the new Radiohead album and a few bags of kush. I'm bringing the chopsticks and stoner food. Hess is bringing the crazy. Slats has the borscht and vodka. Everyone is cool, though Barm awkwardly shows up, says nothing, stares, and then leaves.

Oh yeah. Everyone is a part of it. CTM has the new Radiohead album and a few bags of kush. I'm bringing the chopsticks and stoner food. Hess is bringing the crazy. Slats has the borscht and vodka. Everyone is cool, though Barm awkwardly shows up, says nothing, stares, and then leaves.

So tell me why again you almost let Brett get lynched when you knew I was 100% scum? If you're a roleless townie how in the hell would you know that a couple more people couldn't have swooped in and quickly voted Brett?

I'll wait while you and CTM discuss your answer.

So tell me why again you almost let Brett get lynched when you knew I was 100% town? If you're a roleless townie how in the hell would you know that a couple more people couldn't have swooped in and quickly voted Brett?

I'll wait while you and CTM discuss your answer.

Because I enjoy watching the fear in his eyes. But more because he was one of the few that I was suspicious about. He got to L-2 and revealed and was quickly unvoted. I was getting ready to say something if need be but it never came to that.

If jvor is lying why pac? Why not barm or verb or me or bg? We'd be easier, no?

I kid you not, his response to this so far has been the sadistic whim of CTM... a player not in this game anymore, and alleged teammate of mine.

Again, there's no reason to go after a claimed roleless townie with absolutely no heat on him at the time if i'm scum.

Because I enjoy watching the fear in his eyes. But more because he was one of the few that I was suspicious about. He got to L-2 and revealed and was quickly unvoted. I was getting ready to say something if need be but it never came to that.

Cool_story_bro.jpeg

Vote count:

Pac (3) – JVoR, Hess, Brett

JVoR (3) – Pac, BG, JF80

Verbal (1) – JC

Barm (1) – Verb

I28 (1) – I28

Not voting: I28, Barm, Slats

With 11 alive you need 6 to lynch.

Deadline Wednesday 8PM MST/10PM EST

Jvor doing this as scum would seem like an act of desperation, why would they do this?

lol... oh no don't tell me your cult as well? If not your query makes zero sense. No one is saying JVoR is scum.

You sure do have his back huh?

you want to address your coasting and opportunistic play the last 5 days or are you hoping everyone just skips all that?

More the latter I hope.

I've given my reads at several points in the game. Have admitted to not reading the thread in depth like I used to. Both SMC/CTM were near the top of my list in my response to Vicious. On day 1 I thought I28 seemed town when everyone and there mother was saying he was exceptionally scummy. (notice Crusher takes exception to that) Also on Day one I go after CTM when no one else wanted to go there. SMC(Crusher) votes me after I call him out on being scum. Everyone tried to go for Slats today and yesterday but I noticeably said his responses started to feel more townlike. And today he's pinging me as townie for sure. I also pushed Slats saying I thought he was scummy early on and also had him near the top of my list early.

Cliffnotes: I've been involved a plenty and a lot of times in stances that were not the consensus opinion at the time. And each time I haven't done something that has led the town horribly astray.

Pac is the right choice here. Even the players who outlined it logically a few pages ago made it pretty clear.

And now thinking that hes converted... it really just makes sense.

Someone give this man a gold star.. he's got it all figured out.

by the way you might want to start preparing your "oops" post.

In fact why do you exist again? A mirror huh? So we have a Sandman who's role sounds an awful lot like yours, and a Doc still out there. 3 roles virtually the same.. sweet!

Someone give this man a gold star.. he's got it all figured out.

by the way you might want to start preparing your "oops" post.

In fact why do you exist again? A mirror huh? So we have a Sandman who's role sounds an awful lot like yours, and a Doc still out there. 3 roles virtually the same.. sweet!

You know you're on to something when the sarcastic "Great job" comes from Pac.

Brett if he's converted cult wouldn't that have showed up on jc's investigation...unless jc is in on it...but jc got a scum...didn't lily say tonight converted would lose power. Sorry I admit to a bit of skimming tonight. I'm on bb.

Unless JC can only check for scum, and can't identify conversions. Hence why we also had a conversion checker. They identify separate parties.

Archived