Clue Mafia - Game on!

Lily

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

someone hammer already I want to see how in depth the cult spread.. I'm thinking there's 5-6 of you at this point with one more on the way tonight.

Scum loses, town loses, Cult wins.

5 or 6? Hahaha...

Have some dignity and self-vote.

Not surprised to see CTM lurking... question is Pac, are you the cheetah or is JVOR? :rolleyes:

He's coming to celebrate my death - can't say I blame him.

He and JVoR made a nice move.

Like I said.. at least I figured it out. That'll have to do till the next one.

Wrong. Wrong. Wrong.

And lol, the way you're talking is making it pretty obvious you're scum.

excuse me? You made it painfully clear you were Cult last night.. either there's one or 2 people voting me who have been converted or they're not paying attention.

Eh... if this is the worst thing that happens to me today I haven't had that bad a day.

So can someone hammer already? I want to see how infested this town is.

excuse me? You made it painfully clear you were Cult last night.. either there's one or 2 people voting me who have been converted or they're not paying attention.

Eh... if this is the worst thing that happens to me today I haven't had that bad a day.

So can someone hammer already? I want to see how infested this town is.

This is actually pretty funny. Maybe you should spend another few hours detailing your well thought out theories. Makes it funny after the game when you realize i'm town.

This is actually pretty funny. Maybe you should spend another few hours detailing your well thought out theories. Makes it funny after the game when you realize i'm town.

dude stop already.. We both know you are most certainly not town. But yeah I can put something together in awhile if you'd like.

Depends on if Slats wants to hammer.

because I do. just because you're in the dark doesn't mean I am.

Wrong answer.

I can't decide which defense is worse, the one you've mounted in this game - or the blackmail the cop defense, while confusing your doc/cop's last game.

Probably last game - this defense seems lazy, ranting like a boob about CTM and cheetah's you havne't helped yourself at all.

Please do. It's funnier if you go all out. :D

Sure I can do that for you later bud.

In the meantime I'll ask any townies that might be mixed in with cult to consider this one more time.. Does JVoR look like a guy to you that isn't celebrating the fact they're about to win? The Cult that is.

Regardless of what my alignment is the town is about to put themselves at end game by lynching me before JVoR.. If the town wants to be on the safe side you lynch JVoR today, then me tomorrow.. like I said, I won't even fight it.

But... if you lynch me first and I'm right you give them another recruit tonight and you're all but dead... D-E-D dead. Chew on that.

Wrong answer.

I can't decide which defense is worse, the one you've mounted in this game - or the blackmail the cop defense, while confusing your doc/cop's last game.

Probably last game - this defense seems lazy, ranting like a boob about CTM and cheetah's you havne't helped yourself at all.

Like I give a f--k what you think about my defense lol.

Like I said bub... watch what happens. For all I know YOU'VE been converted. I alread know you too are lying about the details of your "deal".

Sure I can do that for you later bud.

In the meantime I'll ask any townies that might be mixed in with cult to consider this one more time.. Does JVoR look like a guy to you that isn't celebrating the fact they're about to win? The Cult that is.

Regardless of what my alignment is the town is about to put themselves at end game by lynching me before JVoR.. If the town wants to be on the safe side you lynch JVoR today, then me tomorrow.. like I said, I won't even fight it.

But... if you lynch me first and I'm right you give them another recruit tonight and you're all but dead... D-E-D dead. Chew on that.

Just to humor you, how is town supposed to win a game where you CANNOT stop a cult from converting. Do the math, if there was no restriction, the cult steamrolls even if you are able to take members out. It's not a game, it's an uncontrollable virus that spreads. Your paranoia is kind of funny.

Just to humor you, how is town supposed to win a game where you CANNOT stop a cult from converting. Do the math, if there was no restriction, the cult steamrolls even if you are able to take members out. It's not a game, it's an uncontrollable virus that spreads. Your paranoia is kind of funny.

right-o!

I'm about to get lynched but I have a strange calmness about me. The one that only a man who knows he's right can have.

Your cult should win it in a snoozefest from here on out.. Who's modding the next one?

Paging DPR...

Lol, just tell us now if you're roleless scum or gf. So we can start thinking about jc or who's next.

The only reason I haven't self voted is I'm interested to hear Slats.. If he's still town he might see the logic of what I'm saying about cult cruising to a victory if I get lynched first. I gave up on Brett when he proudly proclaimed I was converted lol.

Like I give a f--k what you think about my defense lol.

Like I said bub... watch what happens. For all I know YOU'VE been converted. I alread know you too are lying about the details of your "deal".

Wow.

So you are insinuating that you know the details of everyone's deals... this is the last ditch effort from you eh? Make pretend you are the one that offered the deals?

You "know" JVOR lied about his deal.

You "know" I'm lying about the details of mine? Please expound upon this lie, lets see how creative you can get.

Didn't you reveal as a roleless townie that gets a prize in the conservatory? Now you are changing your role perhaps?

Sounds like you're just trying to take down as many people as you can with you.

Wow.

So you are insinuating that you know the details of everyone's deals... this is the last ditch effort from you eh? Make pretend you are the one that offered the deals?

You "know" JVOR lied about his deal.

You "know" I'm lying about the details of mine? Please expound upon this lie, lets see how creative you can get.

Didn't you reveal as a roleless townie that gets a prize in the conservatory? Now you are changing your role perhaps?

Sounds like you're just trying to take down as many people as you can with you.

You were never told you'd be "modkilled" if you didn't accept the deal. That's a fact.

Suck it.

Also, of the people left in this game Pac with an "I28 is not legit" undertone still, and taking control of my vote today would have served that purpose well... if I wasn't able to discuss it.

How predictable is it that after I posted this comment, Pac would latch onto the idea and try to sell it... he "knows" about the deals all of a sudden??? Bullsh*t. :rolleyes:

How predictable is it that after I posted this comment, Pac would latch onto the idea and try to sell it... he "knows" about the deals all of a sudden??? Bullsh*t. :rolleyes:

filth, flarn, filth, flarn, filth.

Why did you lie to the town about the details of your deal? Some people out there know you did... shame shame.

Archived