Clue Mafia - Game on!

Lily

filth, flarn, filth, flarn, filth.

Why did you lie to the town about the details of your deal? Some people out there know you did... shame shame.

Actually, I misread the wording of the offer. This is the second time I've misread one of Lily's PMs...

So, short answer I was wrong. I would only be modkilled IF I didn't follow through with the deal, NOT if I turned it down. My bad.

So now that that is out there, the questions become:

What types of roles could be out there that can offer deals like this and are they pro-town? Did Pac have this ability to offer deals and not reveal it?

Why would Pac tell me to self-vote instead of vote JVOR?

Is it more likely that Pac knows this because he has the ability, or because he was told I was "lying" by his cult or scum mates?

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I got up early for this? LOL

Vote count:

Pac (5) – JVoR, Hess, Brett, Barm, Verbal

JVoR (3) – Pac, BG, JF80

Verbal (1) – JC

I28 (1) – I28

Not voting: Slats

With 11 alive you need 6 to lynch.

Deadline Wednesday 8PM MST/10PM EST

Sorry guys. Working midnights, just got out of bed now.

The only reason I haven't self voted is I'm interested to hear Slats.. If he's still town he might see the logic of what I'm saying about cult cruising to a victory if I get lynched first. I gave up on Brett when he proudly proclaimed I was converted lol.

Still town, still don't see that logic.

I didn't want to vote last night, hoping that we could pump more info out of the day - but I think we've bled this one for all it's worth.

vote: Pac

Sorry guys. Working midnights, just got out of bed now.

Still town, still don't see that logic.

I didn't want to vote last night, hoping that we could pump more info out of the day - but I think we've bled this one for all it's worth.

vote: Pac

Vote Slats for subjecting me to the extra chest pounding this morning.

*dies again*

Aaaaaaaand that's a lynch. Give me a few to write up the scene.

Vote count:

Pac (6) – JVoR, Hess, Brett, Barm, Verbal, Slats

JVoR (3) – Pac, BG, JF80

Verbal (1) – JC

I28 (1) – I28

With 11 alive you need 6 to lynch.

Deadline Wednesday 8PM MST/10PM EST

Early in the day, JVoR announced that he knew Pac was scum. “I am 100% sure that that man” dramatically pointing at Pac “is anti-town. We need look no farther for our lynch choice for today.” Pac, of course, denied this charge, and there was much discussion back and forth. Nearly everyone took a side and finally, Slats put an end to the discussion and votes by picking up the letter opener (knife) on the desk and throwing it into Pac’s chest. It was a good shot and Pac died instantly.

Pac, Senator Brass, politician (not the same as wiki’s politician) mafia, was killed by the knife

It is now night 4. You have until Thursday 12PM MST/2PMEST to send in night actions.

Early in the day, JVoR announced that he knew Pac was scum. “I am 100% sure that that man” dramatically pointing at Pac “is anti-town. We need look no farther for our lynch choice for today.” Pac, of course, denied this charge, and there was much discussion back and forth. Nearly everyone took a side and finally, Slats put an end to the discussion and votes by picking up the letter opener (knife) on the desk and throwing it into Pac’s chest. It was a good shot and Pac died instantly.

Pac, Senator Brass, politician (not the same as wiki’s politician) mafia, was killed by the knife

It is now night 4. You have until Thursday 12PM MST/2PMEST to send in night actions.

Are we to assume that the politician is some sort of godfather?

mmm. Not really sure what that role does... But he was guilty like I said.

Time to look hard at Jetscode and Bleedin' in my opinion. Jetscode for possible culted and bleedin' probably for last mafia.

I was just informed that, now that I revealed, I can talk about the deal I was offered. I must have missed that part when I was offered.

In exchange for a random one-time power I was told I'd have to vote as instructed next day phase. I could only vote one vote all day and it had to be as I was told. If I accepted and followed through I would receive my one time power the next night phase (Night 2). If I accepted and did not follow through I would be modkilled. In addition, I could not mention it to anyone that I'd sold my vote until I role revealed.

I REJECTED this offer, as it seemed sketchy and I felt that it would be important to be able to vote the way I wanted to on Day 2.

So there you have it.

I think hes a deal maker... and JC has explaining to do.

Lily specifically said it's not the wiki role, but this is what the wiki says about the politician:

The Politician is a role that can "buy" or steal one player's vote each Night. He then control the stolen vote as well as his own the next Day.

It is often Town but Scum Politicians have also been seen in games.

We seem to have one of those, but Pac was not that. blink.gif

Archived