Clue Mafia - Game on!

Lily

Selling power for votes sounds exactly like what a politician would do... so the question is.. how did he turn up as an innocent investigation?

I have a strong suspicion that Jetscode is culted. Like I keep saying, the cop was outted on day 1 in a conversion game. Think about it from CTM's perspective, even if Jetscode's web of lies come to surface, you TAKE AWAY the cop from the town at worst.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lily specifically said it's not the wiki role, but this is what the wiki says about the politician:

We seem to have one of those, but Pac was not that. blink.gif

Now, I'm confusing you guys too much. The role is similar to what wiki has. I'd forgotten what wiki said.

I think hes a deal maker... and JC has explaining to do.

This. Might not be the exact thing as wiki's, but I doubt Lily would say Politician for Pac and have it basically be a GF.

Thing is, wouldn't we have a counterclaim by now? So one of the following must be true:

1. JC is cult and picked wrong when trying to name a townie as his viewing (thereby gaining trust).

2. JC is mafia and we have him.

3. JC is town and something (Pac's role or another role) interfered with his viewing.

And obviously CTM wasn't planning on being killed. The only way Jetscode survives is to claim he has innocent results for the most part because if he guilties an innocent party, he's going to get killed and it's game over for the cult.

Exactly. JC appears to be cult.

Well, I stand a pretty good chance at dying tonight so i'll just say my FoS anyways.

Cult- Jetscode.

Mafia-Bleedin'

Serial Killer- Verbal or Barm. Tough for me to tell which one between them.

leaning town- Slats and Brett

Firmly believe is town: I28, Hess, Jetsfan80

Well, there has so far not been a mafia distinction so I think it's probably a serial killer and a 4 man scum team.

So I'm pretty sure I only lasted this long because I was a potential lynch everyday. Tonight I definitely see myself as a potential NK, so I'd like to get a couple things out there....

Brett's reveal stinks to the High Holy Heavens!

I mean c'mon, how convenient is that role? Way too important for the town to ever possibly consider lynching him, and any opposing scum had better not take a shot at him, either, because it'll only result in their death, not his. He protected JC N1, then decided we had a doc in the game, too, so he wasn't needed there. Why is that? So the town is roled up with Doggin's Sandman role (also protective), possibly (probably?) a doc, and Brett's mirror, too? Wow. I realize scum are everywhere, but none of them opted to take a shot at Brett - the junior mafia elite - in three nights with all the killing going on in this game?

BG looks scummy on two counts.

Obviously, he defended Pac and took a hard line at JVoR - but he also mildly defended Brett's role when I asked him about it directly. I can drudge up the post, but he basically had a wishy-washy response that concluded with, "gee, he came up with a detailed explanation so quickly, I kinda, sorta... yeah, I believe it." If Brett was handed a scum role in this game, he'd've been working on his fake reveal since he got his PM. The Pac/JVoR thing should be enough, but it's possible that Brett's the fifth mafia member.

I'd mass reveal next day phase.

The numbers of the unrevealed are dwindling fast, but I'd get those last reveals on the table tomorrow, and then try to sort thru the liars.

And most importantly...

If/when I die, I'll be revealed as town, but that doesn't make me any smarter!

Just wanted to get these thoughts on the table early.

Okay, carry on! smile.gif

So I'm pretty sure I only lasted this long because I was a potential lynch everyday. Tonight I definitely see myself as a potential NK, so I'd like to get a couple things out there....

Brett's reveal stinks to the High Holy Heavens!

I mean c'mon, how convenient is that role? Way too important for the town to ever possibly consider lynching him, and any opposing scum had better not take a shot at him, either, because it'll only result in their death, not his. He protected JC N1, then decided we had a doc in the game, too, so he wasn't needed there. Why is that? So the town is roled up with Doggin's Sandman role (also protective), possibly (probably?) a doc, and Brett's mirror, too? Wow. I realize scum are everywhere, but none of them opted to take a shot at Brett - the junior mafia elite - in three nights with all the killing going on in this game?

BG looks scummy on two counts.

Obviously, he defended Pac and took a hard line at JVoR - but he also mildly defended Brett's role when I asked him about it directly. I can drudge up the post, but he basically had a wishy-washy response that concluded with, "gee, he came up with a detailed explanation so quickly, I kinda, sorta... yeah, I believe it." If Brett was handed a scum role in this game, he'd've been working on his fake reveal since he got his PM. The Pac/JVoR thing should be enough, but it's possible that Brett's the fifth mafia member.

I'd mass reveal next day phase.

The numbers of the unrevealed are dwindling fast, but I'd get those last reveals on the table tomorrow, and then try to sort thru the liars.

And most importantly...

If/when I die, I'll be revealed as town, but that doesn't make me any smarter!

Just wanted to get these thoughts on the table early.

Okay, carry on! smile.gif

The Mass reveal thing is a good point. By my count I think verbal, BG, and Hess are the only non-claimers unless I missed something there.

Exactly. JC appears to be cult.

Cult- Jetscode.

If you/we opt to go Jetscode tomorrow for the lynch, and he does prove to be cult - then it's almost certain that Brett is full of sh*t, too. The CL died N2. Maybe another cult member could continue converting after the CL died, but that would be unusual. JC would've been converted N1, IMHO. If so, Brett's "mirror" failed miserably.

If you/we opt to go Jetscode tomorrow for the lynch, and he does prove to be cult - then it's almost certain that Brett is full of sh*t, too. The CL died N2. Maybe another cult member could continue converting after the CL died, but that would be unusual. JC would've been converted N1, IMHO. If so, Brett's "mirror" failed miserably.

That's actually a great point. Jetscode is highly likely anti-town anyways. And if they somehow can convert, than Brett's reveal would be proved fake.

Brett is rubber and we are glue. Whatever we say bounces off of him and sticks to us. Let's lynch Brett next.

Disagree. Jetscode has already been proven to be a "liar". Brett may also be full of crap but there's still a possibility he's town and if he is he's got a useful role. Gotta go with the sure thing first. If Jetscode is cult than by implication it proves Brett is lying so he could safely be lynched the next day.

Brett is rubber and we are glue. Whatever we say bounces off of him and sticks to us. Let's lynch Brett next.

Huh? JC appears to have lied by saying Pac was town. We lynch JC tomorrow, as he's likely cult. If so, then it appears Brett is full of sh*t. But until then, he is claiming a role that Lily likes (mirror placer). I had it in one of her games very recently.

Huh? JC appears to have lied by saying Pac was town. We lynch JC tomorrow, as he's likely cult. If so, then it appears Brett is full of sh*t. But until then, he is claiming a role that Lily likes (mirror placer). I had it in one of her games very recently.

I see. It seemed to be that slats was saying he'd made it up entirely. Fine, JetsCode it is.

I'm a few pages behind and on bb but. Suuuuck it Pac...and jc can't be culted cop, brett mirrored him, no?

I think possibly bg is cult and jc is just scum who fake revealed. I still don't think its automatic that there is cop/doc in this game anyway.

Also shouldn't discount all other players. Sorry quick thoughts on bb.

I see. It seemed to be that slats was saying he'd made it up entirely. Fine, JetsCode it is.

I did say that!

The mirror role is a real role, but I don't think Brett is holding one. That's something that could potentially be sorted out in a mass reveal.

I'm a few pages behind and on bb but. Suuuuck it Pac...and jc can't be culted cop, brett mirrored him, no?

I think possibly bg is cult and jc is just scum who fake revealed. I still don't think its automatic that there is cop/doc in this game anyway.

Also shouldn't discount all other players. Sorry quick thoughts on bb.

Also possible. Wow. That would actually explain a whole lot. Crusher/SMC voted self without much of a fight. SMC does not strike me as a person who'd fold willingly. From my experience he usually fights a whole lot harder. It could easily have been a bussing of a teammate to get Jetscode ultimate power. Would also explain why he chose to say Pac was his innocent investigation.

Either way, lynching Jetscode next has to be the play in my opinion. His alignment should reveal a lot about Brett.

Well I was definitely wrong on Pac, which completely blows, and is sure to get me an intense amount of scrutiny, but there is some other major question marks brought up here:

1. JVOR is definitively 100% cult. We know he wasn't offered a deal. We now know JF80 was offered it Night 2, I28 Night 3. Their two deals have been described as IDENTICAL. JVOR claims he somehow also got a deal which was completely different from either of theirs, didn't include the restrictions they had of talking about it and took place on the same night I28 was offered a deal. He's an unquestioned liar. Looking back, there's one way to explain this. JVOR's out of nowhere "oh yeah I got an investigation result earlier but didn't do anything about it" moment came RIGHT AFTER slats pointed out that CTM's death was the likely result of a failed cult conversion. Coincidence? I think not. I'd bet everything, CTM died trying to convert Pac and that's when JVOR (his fellow culty) put it all together. There is NO WAY JVOR is town. Zero.

2. WTF is going on with Jetscode? His investigation result on Pac was obviously bogus, but if he's cult, what possible reason would he have to protect Pac, as scum? The only thing I can think is he just got unlucky and after he lost his role on conversion, tried to pick a random townie to claim as innocent and accidentally picked scum? Even if so, why the hell would he get sold out by his own teammate (JVOR), if he is cult? Something just makes zero sense right now. Only other possibility I can think is Pac & JVOR are both mafia and were running a gambit based on JC coming out with the innocent result on Pac.

Well I was definitely wrong on Pac, which completely blows, and is sure to get me an intense amount of scrutiny, but there is some other major question marks brought up here:

1. JVOR is definitively 100% cult. We know he wasn't offered a deal. We now know JF80 was offered it Night 2, I28 Night 3. Their two deals have been described as IDENTICAL. JVOR claims he somehow also got a deal which was completely different from either of theirs, didn't include the restrictions they had of talking about it and took place on the same night I28 was offered a deal. He's an unquestioned liar. Looking back, there's one way to explain this. JVOR's out of nowhere "oh yeah I got an investigation result earlier but didn't do anything about it" moment came RIGHT AFTER slats pointed out that CTM's death was the likely result of a failed cult conversion. Coincidence? I think not. I'd bet everything, CTM died trying to convert Pac and that's when JVOR (his fellow culty) put it all together. There is NO WAY JVOR is town. Zero.

2. WTF is going on with Jetscode? His investigation result on Pac was obviously bogus, but if he's cult, what possible reason would he have to protect Pac, as scum? The only thing I can think is he just got unlucky and after he lost his role on conversion, tried to pick a random townie to claim as innocent and accidentally picked scum? Even if so, why the hell would he get sold out by his own teammate (JVOR), if he is cult? Something just makes zero sense right now. Only other possibility I can think is Pac & JVOR are both mafia and were running a gambit based on JC coming out with the innocent result on Pac.

Too long didn't read. You're scum. :P

Bolded was exactly what I was thinking. Still can't justify JC though

Too long didn't read. You're scum. :P

Whatever you say culty. You're not so "exhausted" anymore, huh? How convenient, now that you think you can lead people around. So Pac is scum in a game with a scum team, a cult team and a SK yet the entire game is supposed to fall in line and listen to your line of bullsh*t because that somehow makes you town? What a joke, I can't believe anyone around here is actually stupid enough to listen to your line of crap. I have never been so sure, short of an investigation result (a real one, not your bullsh*t one) in my mafia playing career of a player being scum.

Bleedin' you're practically echoing the same crap Pac tried to sell. I might actually die tonight and then you'll probably say "what, my bad" once again. But who here is really going to buy it? You're trying to push damaged goods.

Bolded was exactly what I was thinking. Still can't justify JC though

Pac, Bleedin Green and Brett. What do they all have in common? All scum.

Jetscode and JVOR are probably Cult.

Pac's gone. Time to start picking off the rest.

And for the record, I was more trying to probe you early on by saying you were with Pac to see how you'd react to it. But Pac clearly thinks/thought I was part of a massive cult and you are trying to sell the same exact thing when to everyone else they realize my play had no understandable motive as a member of the cult. Right now I think my hunch is right cause you are not acting at all like Townie Bleedin. You sound like you're pissed off when you'd usually be more second guessing and easy going.

Jetscode is 100% confirmed anti-town and it's utterly laughable if you try to push a lynch on me over him. Like I said, I already have a 50-50 tonight of dying anyways so me dying and flipping town only makes you look worse. You're just digging your own grave.

Whatever you say culty. You're not so "exhausted" anymore, huh? How convenient, now that you think you can lead people around. So Pac is scum in a game with a scum team, a cult team and a SK yet the entire game is supposed to fall in line and listen to your line of bullsh*t because that somehow makes you town? What a joke, I can't believe anyone around here is actually stupid enough to listen to your line of crap. I have never been so sure, short of an investigation result (a real one, not your bullsh*t one) in my mafia playing career of a player being scum.

Why are you so angry? YOU were the one that was conveniently wrong about Pac. (and about me for that matter) To everyone else in this game it's apparent that the pressing issue is scum and the serial killer since CTM died on night 2. We have 100% anti-town on Jetscode. Yet, you're giving me more grief. Does not compute.

Oh, and the Study's event, which was only recently triggered:

Secret passages have been discovered

And... what happens now?

Given how my bulletproof works, if you haven't figured it out yet I am bulletproof in the rooms with the tables. VOTE DINING ROOM

The rooms issue is intriguing to me, Pac consistently voted for the Conservatory (checkered floor) and he was scum, the Kitchen (checkered floor) had a kill event, and now the Hall is the last room with a checkered floor. I'm staying away from that one personally. I think this is the 2nd time that JF80 has voted Hall no?

And... what happens now?

Given how my bulletproof works, if you haven't figured it out yet I am bulletproof in the rooms with the tables. VOTE DINING ROOM

The rooms issue is intriguing to me, Pac consistently voted for the Conservatory (checkered floor) and he was scum, the Kitchen (checkered floor) had a kill event, and now the Hall is the last room with a checkered floor. I'm staying away from that one personally. I think this is the 2nd time that JF80 has voted Hall no?

Works well enough for me. Vote: DINING ROOM

Archived