Clue Mafia - Game on!

Lily

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bad jokes don't get funnier the more you crack them... you'd think by now you'd have a t-shirt that says this.

Me being entertained is up here... you being entertained is wayyyyyy down there.

I thought I told you to gfy?

Great self vote btw. You're a regular MVP.

Me being entertained is up here... you being entertained is wayyyyyy down there.

I thought I told you to gfy?

Great self vote btw. You're a regular MVP.

Hahaha... yeah, you're sense of humor is so sophisticated - bad jokes referencing 10th grade required reading. You're such a ******* idiot. :rolleyes:

As for the self vote, you should try it. :P

Ok, now I just want Pac lynched so he'll shut up.

I'm sure that's what CTM was counting on.. Don't worry I've had my laughs.. you guys can go back to whatever it is you were doing.

If you're town though and what I said is true expect to be reminded about it from time to time.

I'm tired calling it a night...just wanted to make a couple of points...

1. JVoR...I'm not sure what to make of his reveal...definitely not the easy way if he wanted to lynch someone...otoh...his reveal lacks credibility we seen in Vic's and even I-28s...he sweetened the pot odds by offering that a flip of Pac possibly convicts me as well...the only thing I can ascertain as far as his motive is the desire to get to night phase...maybe the cult can only convert on even number nights...seriously…I just do not understand his play...and I'm unfamiliar with cult in a mafia game.

2. Pac...I cleared him so I'm not voting him...maybe he's the GF...but my investigation came up up town. I'll stick with that.

3. Verbal...still has some answering to do IMO...

Good night...I'll look at again tomorrow.

Re-read the entire day. JVoR's take makes more sense to me after doing so. I-28's recap looks damning, but going back and reading it myself, I can see that JVoR never left Pac in his mind. I get the concept of not wanting to come out screaming with, "I've got an investigation!" We got nothing the previous two days because of exactly that. This day has been very beneficial.

I also got to thinking just how hilarious the idea of CTM recruiting Pac would be. Genius, actually. And how much more fun it would be for Pac to go on this anti-CTM rant while conversing with him in the cult QT.

Definitely leaning Pac with my vote right now.

Just got back...wanted to touch this issue first...since it struck me as odd...Barm asks for my input...at least six hours after I detailed my investigations...not sure what else your looking for...like to hear which way your thinking...

Thanks in advance

Meant 80. My bad.

Damn. I thought Barm was writing a manifesto, but all of a sudden his italisized name went bye-bye.

Sorry about your luck. That cold I mentioned the other day? It killed me last night. Took hours and I didn't even make it to the end of the thread before I just passed out.

So, I was sold on JVOR's thing when Pac first basically started giving up, and then followed it up with a bunch of weak CTM crazy. When he eventually started going strong and JVOR started giving up I wasn't sure. However, having given it some thought, I think JVOR's case makes more sense.

Vote: Pac

And if we're not past deadline by the time I'm in from work, I'll try to expand on that.

Oh yeah. Everyone is a part of it. CTM has the new Radiohead album and a few bags of kush. I'm bringing the chopsticks and stoner food. Hess is bringing the crazy. Slats has the borscht and vodka. Everyone is cool, though Barm awkwardly shows up, says nothing, stares, and then leaves.

=D>

Re-read the entire day. JVoR's take makes more sense to me after doing so. I-28's recap looks damning, but going back and reading it myself, I can see that JVoR never left Pac in his mind. I get the concept of not wanting to come out screaming with, "I've got an investigation!" We got nothing the previous two days because of exactly that. This day has been very beneficial.

I also got to thinking just how hilarious the idea of CTM recruiting Pac would be. Genius, actually. And how much more fun it would be for Pac to go on this anti-CTM rant while conversing with him in the cult QT.

Frankly, I don't think either of them are town.

It's easy to make a case for JVOR if you string together things he's said and how he's played, not very town-like at all to me. I "get" the concept of not screaming it from the rooftops too, but I just don't know if I "believe" it.

Pac hasn't been town-like at all either, and his defense has been one of the corniest ones I've seen from him yet. From an "if/then" standpoint, Pac still strikes me as the more conclusive lynch.

Also, of the people left in this game Pac with an "I28 is not legit" undertone still, and taking control of my vote today would have served that purpose well... if I wasn't able to discuss it.

Meant 80. My bad.

Sorry about your luck. That cold I mentioned the other day? It killed me last night. Took hours and I didn't even make it to the end of the thread before I just passed out.

So, I was sold on JVOR's thing when Pac first basically started giving up, and then followed it up with a bunch of weak CTM crazy. When he eventually started going strong and JVOR started giving up I wasn't sure. However, having given it some thought, I think JVOR's case makes more sense.

Vote: Pac

And if we're not past deadline by the time I'm in from work, I'll try to expand on that.

Wait what?

You'll expand on your vote later... only if we aren't past deadline? I love it. 1 post per day from you, and you put Pac at L2 and want to explain "later" which could be Saturday at this rate.

Don't say I didn't warn you.

Wait what?

You'll expand on your vote later... only if we aren't past deadline? I love it. 1 post per day from you, and you put Pac at L2 and want to explain "later" which could be Saturday at this rate.

It's kind of a slap in the face.. I don't get the luxury of posting once every 2 days and not catching heat. I wish we would have lynched him a couple days ago. I can live with getting lynched by people actually contributing.

Nothing against Barm the person as maybe he just doesn't like playing at our place. That's fine but then why bother signing up?

So when does Barm start playing?

Next game?

To expound on an earlier point if the cult started out with only a CL and he dies in the kitchen on day 1 that would also render Wombats role obsolete. Would Lily go through the trouble of creating all these investigative roles, protective roles, and throw in deals given the fact the cult could have been obliterated after the kitchen and scum could have been lynched day 1? Seems like a lot of work on her part could have been all for not.

The more I think about it there's a strong possibility the Cult started out with 2 or 3, a scum team of 4, and a SK. That's 7-8 out of 22 which is roughly 30-35%. While that might be higher than the typical percentage of badies it could have been offset by the souped up town we seemingly have.

There's a mirror, sandman, mob with vig shots, cop, hiding doc, "deals", conversion checker, I get a NA if we get to Conservatory, and mod tip offs to town of who scum is (Vic).

I don't profess to be an expert at game balance but how is it fair to soup up the town like that against a 4 scum, a SK, and a CL? We've seen 2 scum die and neither had a role. Something doesn't add up here. Think about it.

Ok, thought about it. You keep pushing cult and that there might be recruiting power still around, or they started with multiple members. While not ridiculously far-fetched, it still looks like deflection to me. You appear to be looking for any excuse to deflect suspicion to anybody else.

I'm tired calling it a night...just wanted to make a couple of points...

1. JVoR...I'm not sure what to make of his reveal...definitely not the easy way if he wanted to lynch someone...otoh...his reveal lacks credibility we seen in Vic's and even I-28s...he sweetened the pot odds by offering that a flip of Pac possibly convicts me as well...the only thing I can ascertain as far as his motive is the desire to get to night phase...maybe the cult can only convert on even number nights...seriously…I just do not understand his play...and I'm unfamiliar with cult in a mafia game.

2. Pac...I cleared him so I'm not voting him...maybe he's the GF...but my investigation came up up town. I'll stick with that.

3. Verbal...still has some answering to do IMO...

Good night...I'll look at again tomorrow.

Um, ok. What would you like me to answer? My crystal ball is still in the shop.

Archived