WrestleMafia Game Thread

Bleedin Green

Count me in for wanting smaller games filled with active players going forward.. i don't know when this big game stuff started.. we could easily run a 12, and then kick off another for any that missed the first and for the people who die quickly in the 12 person game.. or a 12 and a 9

Eh... count me in for liking the big games

Yeah D1 is long, but there are also a lot of funny moments in it. I think that big games make it feel more like a community.. like every1 being in the dead thread making fun of town at the end of the last game. But this is a discussion for another day. And its comments like yours that will launch 5 pages of this, and is the reason people hate D1.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Count me in for wanting smaller games filled with active players going forward.. i don't know when this big game stuff started.. we could easily run a 12, and then kick off another for any that missed the first and for the people who die quickly in the 12 person game.. or a 12 and a 9

And I only did a 16 player game but the pacing BLEW until I'd say day 3. And it's my fault for not implementing the deadline earlier but as a mod you want the game to take its course. It's also why I have such a hard-on for killing inactives. Especially when last game you had a scum team made up of inactives.

Aside from Verbal last game... is there ever anyone that doesn't reveal town? Its not like hes going to say "Well you got me close enough to a lynch, I'm scum"

We're you expecting him to reveal as scum? get it together bongo, this makes no sense...

Not what I meant, of course I don't expect that he'd reveal as anything but town... what I am calling into question is the thought, expressed mainly by JF80, that we need to lynch a D1 revealed townie just because of a deadline. I am hesitant to lynch Doggin because of his reveal, I haven't loved his play, but I do feel there are better options which allow us to put Doggin on the backburner...

perhaps you're just paranoid. I'm town, and i have no clue about WE, althought I'd like not to vote him unless he jups off the page. Nothing more or less

I'm hardly paranoid... I just know how you roll. You dirty rat.

Perfect, then Pac can shove it and I'm happy with my vote for now.

No YOU shove it!

I know you're probably hung over (again) but go back and look at WE's posts today... did you notice that reveal without revealing cause I, and I'm sure scum did.

You still want to get him to L1, have him say he's whatever, then frantically find someone else to lynch?

You're non-attention to detail is insulting to me and everyone participating in this game.

Are you scum? Have mercy!

We can learn an awful lot about who did NOT vote Doggin if he ends up being scum. A lot of people have defended him since he revealed. Also, there isn't much to lose if he's telling the truth. A +1 vote townie? Oooh, huge loss! Nor do we lose Doggin's mafia skills, since he won't be around much this game.

What intel can we gain from lynching someone else, I28? Who are you targeting and what is there to learn?

Actually, its D1 - you aren't going to learn that much from who did and didn't vote Doggin. No matter how he flips. At one point in this game 10 different people had votes on them. 2 games ago I was scum and watched 1 lynch happen where I don't think any of the scum team was on the train at all, then followed it with a lynch where we were 4 of 5 votes in a row. Don't assume...

I look at the Doggin situation like this... believe the claim, and see what happens.

If he starts living through night phases, THEN I will question his legitimacy. I figured scum would NK him, as the last thing scum wants is an unlynchable +1 Doggin leading the town through the game... I didn't want to have to put this angle out there just yet... but, this is why I'm more suspicious of the people that are trying to sell the Doggin lynch.

No YOU shove it!

I know you're probably hung over (again) but go back and look at WE's posts today... did you notice that reveal without revealing cause I, and I'm sure scum did.

You still want to get him to L1, have him say he's whatever, then frantically find someone else to lynch?

You're non-attention to detail is insulting to me and everyone participating in this game.

Are you scum? Have mercy!

So what do you suppose we do about that Pac? I think the reveal without a reveal is a scummy move personally...

If he starts living through night phases, THEN I will question his legitimacy. I figured scum would NK him, as the last thing scum wants is an unlynchable +1 Doggin leading the town through the game... I didn't want to have to put this angle out there just yet... but, this is why I'm more suspicious of the people that are trying to sell the Doggin lynch.

um.. the town will have to deal with him way before that.. the power is much more dangerous as scum..

thanks for keeping your incorrect analysis under your hat, perhaps you should stick with your first idea next time..

Guys, while we're going nowhere fast, I just did a quick analysis of SMC's play so far. You tell me if its different than how he usually plays or is otherwise suspicious:

Total posts: 24 (of 1088 total game posts)

One-liners jokes/non-content posts: 15

Gif's of Brooklyn Decker: 1

Content-related posts: 8

Here are his content-related posts:

Vote: Crusher

For being active when he said he wouldn't be, even though this is a holiday (and, because OMGUSUFB).

The first of 2 curious votes.

I think that would be problematic. A blanket hint prohibition would make most sense. Otherwise hinting would be a tell, not giving away the players true identity but rather evidence of false claiming. In other words if the mod doesn't modkill someone who is hinting then that person must be lying.

It should be an all or nothing.

SMC's first content-related post in 2 days.

I was caught up in the MeloDrama, but now that that has reached a resolution I'm back and will post more.

Regardless, I don't see how what I stated paints anyone in a corner or stirs anything up.

A response to a post by Pac FOSing him.

I agree. Too much flaming and flamers.

And, BTW, the internet "annonymity" is such BS. People can easily find out who we are.

Coasting much?

That's the truth.

And LOL @ CTM saying I do my best work in the dead thread. Bastard.

Don't see why the train built on Doggin except for him being Doggin. Don't know why he "revealed" so early. He was at L-5 with a self-proclaimed extra lynch vote power.

Hooray, finally something of substance from SMC! He first laughs at a joke from about 25 pages earlier, then makes a fairly obvious observation.

Well, I'm not yours, cabron.

UNVOTE: Crusher

VOTE: Pac

Just waiting for your meltdown, either here or you whining to your scummates in the QT thread.

Another easy place to land with his vote. Pac was the first to be suspicious of him.

Listen, maricon, you're the one who started this with an "unsubstantiated and cowardly vote."

That said, I agree with Vic that the brown-on-brown violence needs to stop, but that doesn't stop you from being scum.

Wait, SMC calling someone else's vote "cowardly"?

That "role" has been used here before and a townie had it. JiF had it, I believe. Scum may have had it another game, but I'm not sure.

People are just trying to find excuses to vote someone. Day 1 is the closest thing we have to a sacrifice.

-----------

I know jetfan80 was deadset against bussing me when we discussed it in the scum QT thread, but you were insistent on it. Pac and slats agreed. But I think jetfan80 is getting second thoughts because he hasn't voted for me yet.

SMC makes a general comment about Day 1 being a throwaway, then used a joke I made earlier in the game about the scum QT thread.

Overall, SMC has been getting away with a lot of coasting and I don't like it. IIRC He had posted more valuable insights to this point last game, and he died during the middle of the day.

UNVOTE

Vote: SMC

So what do you suppose we do about that Pac? I think the reveal without a reveal is a scummy move personally...

Vic has made it into an artform and from what I recall he's been on the up and up every time... In fact YOU did it one time very subtly which led me to recommend recruiting you in the Thing game.. turned out you were the doc and I stole you identity when you died lol.. good times... have mercy.

Vic has made it into an artform and from what I recall he's been on the up and up every time... In fact YOU did it one time very subtly which led me to recommend recruiting you in the Thing game.. turned out you were the doc and I stole you identity when you died lol.. good times... have mercy.

the lack of subtlety makes it read scummy or noob-ish.. he matter of factly said it, and didnt' try and veil it at all

Pac is right.

/vomits

//vomits again

I find it funny that I got eviscerated last game for feeling slats was "off" yet no one feels that way about SMC. I fully agree there's something off about him. He's not playing his typical self and usually posts with more substance. The War vote is just going to be another waste of time and we have less than 24 hours left.

Unvote: War

Not sure if that's a compliment or not.

the lack of subtlety makes it read scummy or noob-ish.. he matter of factly said it, and didnt' try and veil it at all

either way we're not going to lynch him when he winds up saying he's whatever he is. I think we'll get to that eventually if he doesn't get the figure 4 put on him during the night phase. bang... bang.. sigh.

I know jetfan80 was deadset against bussing me when we discussed it in the scum QT thread, but you were insistent on it. Pac and slats agreed. But I think jetfan80 is getting second thoughts because he hasn't voted for me yet.

If you were as mean and critical in the scum thread as you are in the dead thread, I would've voted to bus JF80. But you're usually pretty helpful over there after your lynched.

I'm neutral on Doggin, but for D1 I'd give him the benefit of the doubt. SMC, similar to what Crusher said, I haven't really noticed. And I THINK that was the case against him to start was that he was laying low. So I can understand that, but he hasn't done anything to make me feel like I should vote him.

Since Slats isn't gaining any traction, I'll go to my number two vote.

Unvote Slats

Vote War Ensemble

I don't care how the first train originally got started on you, but I don't think I've gotten the slightest bit of town vibe from you all game. Seriously. Just thought I'd mention that.

I don't care how the first train originally got started on you, but I don't think I've gotten the slightest bit of town vibe from you all game. Seriously. Just thought I'd mention that.

If your asking for it, I can help you recalibrate your scumvibe-o-meter after this game; if thats what your saying the issue is.

Pac is right.

/vomits

//vomits again

I find it funny that I got eviscerated last game for feeling slats was "off" yet no one feels that way about SMC. I fully agree there's something off about him. He's not playing his typical self and usually posts with more substance. The War vote is just going to be another waste of time and we have less than 24 hours left.

Unvote: War

I don't think it is accurate to say "no one feels that way about SMC" to be honest, I've voted him already and am totally down with voting him or War Ensemble.

I don't think it is accurate to say "no one feels that way about SMC" to be honest, I've voted him already and am totally down with voting him or War Ensemble.

I understand how that was misunderstood. I'm saying that people are totally ok voting SMC and not questioning the voters on it meanwhile last game it was like ZOMG VISHUZ SAYZ IZ BASED ON PHEELINGZ HE IZ TEH SCUM!!!!

I think that's my frustration with this game at times because the reason that happened was mainly because doggin brought it up and everyone was like yea yea! That's right! Meanwhile not a word about that kind of play this game.

My overall point is I feel the same way about SMC as I did slats last game. Just off, and not playing his typical style. Just noting it's funny how it's not scummy to feel that this game but was last.

um.. the town will have to deal with him way before that.. the power is much more dangerous as scum..

thanks for keeping your incorrect analysis under your hat, perhaps you should stick with your first idea next time..

How is +1 vote "much more dangerous" as scum?

I understand how that was misunderstood. I'm saying that people are totally ok voting SMC and not questioning the voters on it meanwhile last game it was like ZOMG VISHUZ SAYZ IZ BASED ON PHEELINGZ HE IZ TEH SCUM!!!!

I think that's my frustration with this game at times because the reason that happened was mainly because doggin brought it up and everyone was like yea yea! That's right! Meanwhile not a word about that kind of play this game.

My overall point is I feel the same way about SMC as I did slats last game. Just off, and not playing his typical style. Just noting it's funny how it's not scummy to feel that this game but was last.

Slats was town last game.. so I'm not sure how damning that feeling can be.

Overall, SMC has been getting away with a lot of coasting and I don't like it. IIRC He had posted more valuable insights to this point last game, and he died during the middle of the day.

UNVOTE

Jetfan80 FINALLY shows up to bus is scummate. I guess it had to be done, since CTM made a great argument in the scum QT thread. I was going to be pissed that Jetfan80 got me killed in Lily's game and would bus me in this game too, but I'm a team player.

Anything for my scummates, Pac, Slats, CTM, and Jetfan80. Like Slats mentioned, I'm pretty helpful in the scum QT thread after I'm dead so my scummates wanted to speed up the process.

Guys, while we're going nowhere fast, I just did a quick analysis of SMC's play so far. You tell me if its different than how he usually plays or is otherwise suspicious:

Total posts: 24 (of 1088 total game posts)

One-liners jokes/non-content posts: 15

Gif's of Brooklyn Decker: 1

Content-related posts: 8

Here are his content-related posts:

The first of 2 curious votes.

SMC's first content-related post in 2 days.

A response to a post by Pac FOSing him.

Coasting much?

Hooray, finally something of substance from SMC! He first laughs at a joke from about 25 pages earlier, then makes a fairly obvious observation.

Another easy place to land with his vote. Pac was the first to be suspicious of him.

Wait, SMC calling someone else's vote "cowardly"?

SMC makes a general comment about Day 1 being a throwaway, then used a joke I made earlier in the game about the scum QT thread.

UNVOTE

Looks a little forced but if no one is willing to vote WAR then I will agree to send SMC to the dead thread... where he happens to rule.

If your asking for it, I can help you recalibrate your scumvibe-o-meter after this game; if thats what your saying the issue is.

BG broke the thing last game. It might need recalibration.

In other news, I have a date tonight. I'll let Dan fill you in on how it went later.

But after that, I'm at my computer now thru the weekend, so I'm hoping that we get thru this deadline fairly quickly and get back to playing. I'm working day shifts next Mon-Thu, and it's going to be difficult for me to follow the game on my phone during the day. Scumbags.

Jetfan80 FINALLY shows up to bus is scummate. I guess it had to be done, since CTM made a great argument in the scum QT thread. I was going to be pissed that Jetfan80 got me killed in Lily's game and would bus me in this game too, but I'm a team player.

Anything for my scummates, Pac, Slats, CTM, and Jetfan80. Like Slats mentioned, I'm pretty helpful in the scum QT thread after I'm dead so my scummates wanted to speed up the process.

Now that you made a funny... Can you please defend so we can go back to lynching War? thanxkbai

When you're town you're a lot angrier if you feel you're being unjustly accused. have a nice day.

sarcasm ftw

BG broke the thing last game. It might need recalibration.

In other news, I have a date tonight. I'll let Dan fill you in on how it went later.

But after that, I'm at my computer now thru the weekend, so I'm hoping that we get thru this deadline fairly quickly and get back to playing. I'm working day shifts next Mon-Thu, and it's going to be difficult for me to follow the game on my phone during the day. Scumbags.

Wow, thats really nice of JVOR to share.,

then i don't see the point of running a train on him

Lynch all liars - you definitely want to run the train on him. fag

Not sure what intel can be gleaned from Doggin's lynch...can you provide some examples?

In my view...we are only doing the scum's job for them...if he's town...they have to NK...tougher to lynch each passing day...otoh...if he is scum and each night he lives...he becomes more suspect in the eyes of the town.

I just have a hard time buying him as scum when his reveal came so early (D1) + (L-4 or L-5 depending if he has the ability or not). Sounded more like a player with other things on his mind...

I'd agree that he's a NK target but since we have some much speculation and he could eventually come back on the lynch radar, considering myself and a couple of others are still voting, he might be someone they think they can lynch.

This, especially the bolded.

All I think that Doggin's lynch will tell us, is Doggin's alignment.

I'm not keen on the idea of going on a double voter witch hunt, as JIF suggested, it just doesn't make sense. So we run Doggin to 11 or 12 votes, lynch him, find out what he is and find out what exactly? Chances of a double voter now being on Doggin's train are slim to none... that leaves us down a revealed townie, who I take at his word for the momemnt, and guessing that there is a double voter amongst the pool of people that were not on the train? Then what? The way I see it, we know as much now as we will after Doggin's lynch... that there MIGHT be a double voter. That's it.

This is the second time this game that JIF has advocated pursuing a course that mires the town in speculation, the first time being when he wanted to "talk it out" about Pac's post restriction. The findings from that endeavor? Pac is obnoxious. :rolleyes:

Ha! Monkey brains. You have so much flaw in your theories that you dont even see, its comical. You bring me much entertainment. I most definitely think you have ample knowledge to gain from testing Doggin's claim. This game IMO is all about narrowing scum. You are all about fling poo every where and making a mess of things. I personally like to stay focused on what I see concerning and what we KNOW, instead of creating multiple theories that actually makes the game more difficult and deters progress, which is your forte and why you are easy to identify as scum.

Official Vote Count

JVOR (1) - Dan

Doggin (2) - JiF, Aemon

brett (3) - war ensemble, Jets Things, doggin

war ensemble (5) - Crusher, Jetscode, I28, AVM, brett

SMC (5) - Pac, slats, CTM, Jetsfan80, Vicious

Pac (1) - SMC

Jetsfan80 (1) - JVOR

Song (1) - Sharrow

Not Voting: Song

With 20 players remaining, it takes 11 to lynch.

He may be doing what I did to prove a point.. Which is kinda angry

I thought that might be the case but not this early... if he is doing that then he deserves to retire to the dead thread. after all, that's where his mastery of the game is on full display.

have mercy!

Archived