WrestleMafia Game Thread

Bleedin Green

vote: AVM

I always think AVM is town. Guy's such a puppy dog...

We'll see. Like you said, you've got two mislynches. Problem is you're planning one already. B)

edited to bold vote.

If you're town you must be Hacksaw Jim Duggin.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you're town you must be Hacksaw Jim Duggin.

I know nothing about wrestling. You didn't just insult me, did you?

I'm town.

We can talk about it tonight or tomorrow.

It's one of the post restricteds who's the GF, or AVM is and the game is over.... ?

Or Aemon managed to really successfully mind**** us all.

It's my own fault, by going first I opened the door for the GF to counter-claim and then it comes down to whoever Aemon investigates, he's going to assume the other is town.

I suppose theres no way I can convince you guys to vote elsewhere and let Aemon prove my claim, no?

It's my own fault, by going first I opened the door for the GF to counter-claim and then it comes down to whoever Aemon investigates, he's going to assume the other is town.

I suppose theres no way I can convince you guys to vote elsewhere and let Aemon prove my claim, no?

Dan, Slats, Pac, and Song if you're still around -- think about it. All except Song even went so far as to say you felt better about me than Sharrow. Why, as scum, would I make up something along the lines of "I protected myself instead of Aemon, and tried to draw the scums shot"

I then got all proud that I stopped scum once (or twice!) in my mind...when it turns out it was just a Vig shooting every other night. A little too much for a fake claim, no?

Obviously the town won't want to off Sharrow today, that's understandable. But slats why are you changing your vote on me when you found out NOTHING about my alignment. You found out that Sharrow is either town or GF.

Think of it this way. Assume I'm telling the truth and Sharrow is GF. You off me and there's no Doc protection tonight, so Aemon dies. You then have to go around taking shots at each other while everyone is confused. Is Pac playing a great game? Is it Dan who "tried to hide her PR"? Obviously plenty of us, myself included, have made a case against slats. Song will die the next night, as that's the only other "confirmed" townie at this point. Leaving it Pac, Dan, and slats for the game.

HOWEVER. If you don't lynch me, and we lynch one of the other candidates, you keep both alive for sure and GUARANTEE that your cop can investigate one more night. Even with a mislynch, you're still in perfectly fine shape.

The only reason to vote me is due to being fed up with playing. If I'm scum writing up this case then all I'm doing is delaying the inevitable. If I'm the GF, then the GF is outted between two players and you have a protected doc to find the one non-GF scum. If I'm not, then you've got to find the GF between the two PR's and slats.

Dan, Slats, Pac, and Song if you're still around -- think about it. All except Song even went so far as to say you felt better about me than Sharrow. Why, as scum, would I make up something along the lines of "I protected myself instead of Aemon, and tried to draw the scums shot"

I then got all proud that I stopped scum once (or twice!) in my mind...when it turns out it was just a Vig shooting every other night. A little too much for a fake claim, no?

Obviously the town won't want to off Sharrow today, that's understandable. But slats why are you changing your vote on me when you found out NOTHING about my alignment. You found out that Sharrow is either town or GF.

Think of it this way. Assume I'm telling the truth and Sharrow is GF. You off me and there's no Doc protection tonight, so Aemon dies. You then have to go around taking shots at each other while everyone is confused. Is Pac playing a great game? Is it Dan who "tried to hide her PR"? Obviously plenty of us, myself included, have made a case against slats. Song will die the next night, as that's the only other "confirmed" townie at this point. Leaving it Pac, Dan, and slats for the game.

HOWEVER. If you don't lynch me, and we lynch one of the other candidates, you keep both alive for sure and GUARANTEE that your cop can investigate one more night. Even with a mislynch, you're still in perfectly fine shape.

The only reason to vote me is due to being fed up with playing. If I'm scum writing up this case then all I'm doing is delaying the inevitable. If I'm the GF, then the GF is outted between two players and you have a protected doc to find the one non-GF scum. If I'm not, then you've got to find the GF between the two PR's and slats.

:-({|=

Lol @ AVM!

No possible way that Sharrow's the GF. Song was a mason with SMC, Aemon's an uncountered cop who got innocents on Pac and Dan, and, well, I happen to know that I'm town.

Aemon will investigate me tonight simply because there's no one else to investigate, that will come back town, and then we'll have to figure it out from there.

Lol @ AVM!

No possible way that Sharrow's the GF. Song was a mason with SMC, Aemon's an uncountered cop who got innocents on Pac and Dan, and, well, I happen to know that I'm town.

Aemon will investigate me tonight simply because there's no one else to investigate, that will come back town, and then we'll have to figure it out from there.

How is there no possible way?

How is there no possible way?

The only possibilities, from my townie POV, would be that Song is scum who was a mason with SMC, or that this game never had a cop and Aemon's playing us. Both are extreme longshots.

OR... Sharrow is the GF, but he's also the last of them. If that's the case, it's game over tomorrow, anyway.

You can push a theory to the rest of the town that paints me as scum, but like I said before - I'm the investigation tonight, and we'll deal with those results tomorrow.

If you want to convince me, you'll have to come up with a scenario where I'm town. :P.

Ready..... GO!

The only possibilities, from my townie POV, would be that Song is scum who was a mason with SMC, or that this game never had a cop and Aemon's playing us. Both are extreme longshots.

OR... Sharrow is the GF, but he's also the last of them. If that's the case, it's game over tomorrow, anyway.

You can push a theory to the rest of the town that paints me as scum, but like I said before - I'm the investigation tonight, and we'll deal with those results tomorrow.

If you want to convince me, you'll have to come up with a scenario where I'm town. :P.

Ready..... GO!

Well, if you're scum (and I'm telling the truth, that I'm the real doc), you're not switching off me so...that's the first thing :P Unfortunately that doesn't mean you will switch off if town.

Beyond that, Song being a scum member of a mason team (looked it up on mafia wiki, siblings with one scum/one town is possible...but SMC would have had to not known she was scum...not likely) or Aemon playing us are the only options. I really buy in to Aemon, so that doesn't seem really likely to me.

Honestly, there just isn't much of one -- but the more I think about it the more you have to be the last member. There's no way with a game this size and every townie roled there aren't 2 scum left, btw.

It's got to be either you or Aemon, and I guess Aemon is possible. There's what, 7 left? Lynch me today, tonight an innocent dies(assuming Aemon is scum -- lets say Pac?), tomorrow lynch Sharrow that leaves town at 4. Again, Aemon is really scum (worst case scenario?), and revealed the day before slats was scum. You lynch slats, that puts you at 3, Aemon kills one at night, and scum win.

If you're scum, Aemon dies tonight. Tomorrow Sharrow is lynched, leaves town at 4. Confirmed townies Pac and Dan then have to decide between you and Song, and I'd bet they'd go you a million times out of a million.

So in other words, if you're scum...I think the town is going to win. If you're not, towns going to lose. Period.

Even if Pac and Dan buy in to what I'm saying, I don't think it matters. It really appears like Songs gone for good. Aemon, come on dude -- I see you popping in and out. Can no one else see that at least what I'm saying is a possibility??

Even if Pac and Dan buy in to what I'm saying, I don't think it matters. It really appears like Songs gone for good. Aemon, come on dude -- I see you popping in and out. Can no one else see that at least what I'm saying is a possibility??

Not a possibility. Cause I am the real doc. And the world heavyweight champion.

f43dih.jpg

AVM has played super clean this game, awesome job (assuming you're scum). You're even somewhat convincing to Dan right now, haha.

Clearly makes the most sense to lynch AVM ... even if Sharrow is the GF, which is possible, we'll get him tomorrow. And at that point it seems all killing roles would be out of the picture, unless scum somehow have multiple GFs. It could be there's a survivorish type in the game.

Not going to hammer until tomorrow morning in case Pac and/or Song want to check in on this before we hurry into another night phase. Dan will have free time in the morning tomorrow to be on her phone.

It is a possibility, it's just less likely. Not sure who else we should be lynching then unless you want to go in the Pac/Dan/slats direction ....

Actually maybe to guarantee Aemon gets another night of results we could lynch Dan or Pac?

Ok so in this scenario, lynch Dan to narrow down the pool. Let Aemon investigate slats tonight.

Tomorrow, lynch AVM or slats depending on the investigation ...

Does that make sense numbers-wise? Could we afford to lynch Dan today, and would that help narrow things down better while guaranteeing the cop is alive one more night?

How many times have you threatened to throw yourself on your sword in this game, Dan? Lol!

If we go along with that plan, and Aemon investigates AVM and he turns up town, what do we do then? One of the Docs still has to be scum, and we'll still need to figure that out - only now we'd be another day -and another dead townie (assuming you're town)- behind. What's the point of that?

It is a possibility, it's just less likely. Not sure who else we should be lynching then unless you want to go in the Pac/Dan/slats direction ....

Actually maybe to guarantee Aemon gets another night of results we could lynch Dan or Pac?

Ok so in this scenario, lynch Dan to narrow down the pool. Let Aemon investigate slats tonight.

Tomorrow, lynch AVM or slats depending on the investigation ...

Does that make sense numbers-wise? Could we afford to lynch Dan today, and would that help narrow things down better while guaranteeing the cop is alive one more night?

I'm not sure it does, honestly. I've gone through it plenty of ways...and scum likely shoot song or pac tonight (or the real doc), takes us down to 5 with 2 scum. Assuming Aemon is legit, he can investigate me or slats. But if he gets a town result (as in, if I'm the real doc), then where does that leave the town? Wondering which one of me or Sharrow is legit. At that point, you can't lynch wrong. If the town lynched slats (and Aemon is legit), and he's scum, then it's 3 on 1, you go into night and lose one unless the I protects right, leaving it 2v1 with two town investigation doc claims.

I appreciate the offer, but I don't see it working out too well.

Have Aemon investigate you, not AVM. Lol just saying that's the decision the town will have to make the next day, and this seems like one way to prepare for that while we can afford to mislynch. Obviously Dan would prefer we lynch Pac instead if we're going with the PRed townies because Dan is positive she's town. Just makes more sense to go in that direction over a potential bulletproof, while you get investigated tonight instead. Then we can lynch AVM tomorrow, or you first if you come up scum. ;)

How many times have you threatened to throw yourself on your sword in this game, Dan? Lol!

If we go along with that plan, and Aemon investigates AVM and he turns up town, what do we do then? One of the Docs still has to be scum, and we'll still need to figure that out - only now we'd be another day -and another dead townie (assuming you're town)- behind. What's the point of that?

Archived