WrestleMafia Game Thread

Bleedin Green

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great setup BG...sorry about that shot JF80...

First off...my bad JC :P

Secondly, funny thing...before this game, I was actually hoping I'd be scum with JVoR and Vic. Oh and sorry for being so cocky, CTM. You guys called me as doc pretty early on. Just a string of really, really bad luck for the scum team. Just out of curiosity, JC if we didn't lynch you, who would you have NK'd the next night?

Just to be clear, Brett technically wasn't scum in the game. He started as town and was designed to be turned to scum, but you ****ers had to go and kill him on day one, which was about one of five different things that went badly for the scum team within the first day and night and pretty much left them screwed from there on out. He kind of just became honorary scum, even though he was never converted. Had to just get the whole Hollywood thing in there at the end for sh*ts and giggles.

Great set up. You should have picked someone other than that Cali Fag Bret to be Hollywood. Scummy lil ****.

JIF could have played a good Flair, lol. Maybe a little crass...

No way dude. You were epic. I was saying it in the dead thread. Went out with style. I was reppin you like crazy.

Good game all. Can we put vicgod to rest now?

Never.

RIP Vicgod. JIFGod has been resurrected.

What on earth do you mean?

http://www.jetnation.com/forums/index.php?/topic/97054-wrestlemafia-game-thread/page__view__findpost__p__1794398

ths post is deserving of neg rep bomb

jealous noodle dancing hater.

JNDH >>> CTM

Dead thread is one of the best things ever.

It was until the ape got in there.

First off...my bad JC :P

Secondly, funny thing...before this game, I was actually hoping I'd be scum with JVoR and Vic. Oh and sorry for being so cocky, CTM. You guys called me as doc pretty early on. Just a string of really, really bad luck for the scum team. Just out of curiosity, JC if we didn't lynch you, who would you have NK'd the next night?

I was all over the map...my #1 suspect was Slats...(I never read him well)...#2 was Dan X or you (ur suspicion of me was baseless)...was hoping Aemon would provide his results...for the sole purpose of taking out whoever he cleared to vett him 100%...we had the numbers...just a matter of time...looking back I played the role terribly...I was over-confident after getting lucky with JVoR...chose 80 as a combo...no great loss if he was killed but possibly a deep sleeper. I was wrong...

Feel totally redeemed that Brett was scum, too. So should JF80.

He wasn't. They never converted him, one of the best things that happened for the town was peer pressuring JF80 into killing Brett before they had the chance to convert him actually... take the shot, don't take the shot!!! :D

RIP Vicgod. JIFGod has been resurrected.

6 to one, half dozen to another...

Great setup BG...sorry about that shot JF80...

Indeed. It was a great setup... btw, I knew you were the vig after you shot JVOR. Well done!

Dead thread is one of the best things ever.

Perhaps you should just assume this dead thread is awesome then, and not bother reading the interwebz ball sniffing between JIF and Crusher. It is completely devoid of humor... but there's plenty of creepiness.

No way dude. You were epic. I was saying it in the dead thread. Went out with style. I was reppin you like crazy.

Agreed. Sharrow should post like he did at the end of this game all the time... good stuff.

It was until the ape got in there.

Oh, did I ruin your one-man circle jerk... feel free to go back into the dead thread now and spunk credit for winning the game all over yourself you clown...

I was all over the map...my #1 suspect was Slats...(I never read him well)...#2 was Dan X or you (ur suspicion of me was baseless)...was hoping Aemon would provide his results...for the sole purpose of taking out whoever he cleared to vett him 100%...we had the numbers...just a matter of time...looking back I played the role terribly...I was over-confident after getting lucky with JVoR...chose 80 as a combo...no great loss if he was killed but possibly a deep sleeper. I was wrong...

Heh, I was wrong about you...but it certainly wasn't baseless. I pegged you as the 2nd killer, my mistake was being so dead set there was an SK in the game. And you didn't play it terribly, getting JVoR was HUGE. The RB/NK combo is deadly. These games aren't about being perfect, they're about getting lucky, being opportunistic, and making the right decisions with the facts at hand.

He wasn't. They never converted him, one of the best things that happened for the town was peer pressuring JF80 into killing Brett before they had the chance to convert him actually... take the shot, don't take the shot!!! :D

Not to mention, it led to some heavy suspicion going Jets Things' way after he lambasted me for taking the shot before disappearing. You all found the best way to get me to do something I don't want to do....accusing me of having a vagina.

Perhaps you should just assume this dead thread is awesome then, and not bother reading the interwebz ball sniffing between JIF and Crusher. It is completely devoid of humor... but there's plenty of creepiness.

Oh, did I ruin your one-man circle jerk... feel free to go back into the dead thread now and spunk credit for winning the game all over yourself you clown...

lol, it happened twice. It must have been CTM crossover from impersonating you in the dead thread.

So many jealous people.

Maybe someday we'll have a Wrestlemafia II, lol

There's a million different ways to take it, that's for sure. It would certainly be doable. Not to mention an endless list of wrestlers that could be used. Perhaps someone can create a version that doesn't see the scum team pretty much done for by the end of day two. That said, I'd personally probably support another Star Wars game before repeating any other theme. There's some seriously wide appeal on that one, and there's certainly a few things that could be done better than I did with that setup and game (like modkill Crusher even earlier :P).

If we kill someone with Vic's coconut, Hogan doesn't get killed on the first day, and JVOR doesn't get shot, we might have won.

Really i28 blew up the game. JT wasn't participating, Vic went hard after him, JVOR backed Vic had, and i28 had watched Vic. The game was lost there, as Vic was lynched, JVOR made himself fairly obvious (which i'm sure it why JC shot him) and JT was pretty clearly scum too cause Vic and Jvor (who was also confirmed scum by day 3 open) worked so hard to get thier bonafides it became clear they were certain he was scum. If i28 doesn't watch vic, it's possible that JT gets lynched and Vic and jvor survives a few more days..

The other bit was the town vetting Song, SMC, JF80, WE (cause the BP), and imo Pac all on day 1. This plus the 3 dead meant that by day 2, as slats kept saying, there was basically a 50/50 shot of lynching scum (imo, this is why i like mass reveals as town and why some mods outlaw them, scum had no room to maneuver). In effect, the town was soo bad day with it's lynch candidates day 1, they backed into winning the game on day 2.

Really i28 blew up the game. JT wasn't participating, Vic went hard after him, JVOR backed Vic had, and i28 had watched Vic. The game was lost there, as Vic was lynched, JVOR made himself fairly obvious (which i'm sure it why JC shot him) and JT was pretty clearly scum too cause Vic and Jvor (who was also confirmed scum by day 3 open) worked so hard to get thier bonafides it became clear they were certain he was scum. If i28 doesn't watch vic, it's possible that JT gets lynched and Vic and jvor survives a few more days..

The other bit was the town vetting Song, SMC, JF80, WE (cause the BP), and imo Pac all on day 1. This plus the 3 dead meant that by day 2, as slats kept saying, there was basically a 50/50 shot of lynching scum (imo, this is why i like mass reveals as town and why some mods outlaw them, scum had no room to maneuver). In effect, the town was soo bad day with it's lynch candidates day 1, they backed into winning the game on day 2.

Yeah, the ape blew it up so good that he needed me to come save the day.

Archived