WrestleMafia Game Thread

Bleedin Green

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

With additional assistance showing up in the form of Triple H, the numbers advantage turns towards the WWE Superstars. While the heels hold off for a while thanks to the chair-wielding prowess of "Rowdy" Vicious Piper, things soon turn bad for them. The ring is cleared and CTM quickly climbs in and looks around him, watching his fellow heels take a beating at the hands of the WWE's best. Realizing enough is finally enough, CTM goes to make a break for it. He runs out of the ring and goes to head up the ramp, but is suddenly stopped in his tracks as a very familiar theme blares throughout the arena.

ricflair.jpg

The Naitcha Boy smashes SMC over the head with the Championship belt, knocking him out cold.

WOO!

vote:Slats

Vicious being the incredible heel he is allows SMC to knock him down. As SMC knocks him to the ground VIcious reaches for a chair.

When SMC isn't looking VICIOUS SMASHES HIM OVER THE HEAD WITH THE CHAIR. OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD!!!

Triple-H-workout-and-diet.jpg

SMC, quickly dieing from the head injury, while making his way to the light, discovers the cure for cancer and understands the solution for peace in the middle east. The last words that pass through his mouth we're "those idiots, it was so obvious". Proving once again smc does his best work dead.

Hollywood gives Macho Man a swift kick to the chest, landing him face first in Sgt. Slaughter's turd...

While the Macho man lays in a pile of sh*t, The Rowdy one crouches over him and exposes he's not wearing any underwear under his kilt. He then craps on him, creating a sh*t sandwich.

While the Macho man lays in a pile of sh*t, The Rowdy one crouches over him and exposes he's not wearing any underwear under his kilt. He then craps on him, creating a sh*t sandwich.

You gotta, woo, pay your dues here, baby. Just feel lucky he didn't teabag you too.

As slats lays crippled by Hollywood Brett's devastaing leg drop the Rowdy One undoes the padding on the turnbuckle. The ref tries to stop Vicious but Vicious throws him out of the ring, over the top rope. Vicious picks-up slats and slaps him like the little girl he is, then throws him into the exposed METAL turnbuckle. Slats is now gushing blood.

WOO!

Custom made from head to toe, baby. The greatest athelete. The greatest wrestler. The greatest heavyweight champion of all time.

Diamond rings, Rolex watches, gold around my neck, the biggest house... on the biggest hill... on the biggest side of town. Stylin', profilin', wheelin', dealin', kiss stealin', limousine ridin', jet flyin', son of a gun.

Ric%20Flair%20World%20Heavyweight%20Champion!!!.jpg

Woo, you're lookin' at the man. Looks like a champion to me.

Relax champ. We can take care of this. Save your energy, I know space mountain has got a lot of rides to give out tonight.

Vote: Aemon

Everywhere I go, beautiful women are always around. And I never leave a lady without a smile on her face.

CTM, seeing Mr. Hulkmania himself, brett, heading his direction, quickly turns around and hightails it back into the ring. brett quickly follows in pursuit and slides into the ring after him. CTM gets up but brett jumps right in front of him. Brett then points a finger right in the face of CTM and a grin comes across his face. He then grabs CTM by the collar and winds up to lay him out and then...

lets go of CTM! He tears off his Hulkmania t-shirt and shows a recognizable black and white t-shirt contained below that, when suddenly the stadium speakers kick back on to a very familiar sound.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mAwhk0HiRgs

hollywood_hogan.jpg

At that exact moment, with the other heels taken care of, slats, Aemon, Dan and SMC all converge on the ring. As the enter "Hollywood" Brett Hogan turns around and lays out one after another with a series of punches straight to the face. As Aemon stumbles back up after the punch, he shoots him across the ring and as he bounces back, nails him with a big boot to the face! He then runs to the ropes, bounces off and drops a big leg across the throat of Aemon!!!

Aemon, better known as Brett "The Hitman" Hart (face, cop) has been taken out by a leg drop!

bret-hart.jpg

For a moment, the brain bashing rests in silence as the wrestles catch their breath. Then, all anyone can hear is a hiss. I slow long hiss. A shadow appears in the dark. It appears to be a tall, handsome, long haired stud. He sees the mayhem and runs full sprint to the ring, grabs Srgt. Slaughter by the neck and....

DDT BITCHES!!!

DDT_display_image.jpg?1265781919

HOW YOU LIKE MY SNAKE BITCH???

Jake-The-Snake-Roberts.jpg

Is the game over?

lulz

Archived