WrestleMafia Game Thread

Bleedin Green

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm working with the intellect of JiF right now.. someone speak clearly to me.. is Dan dead yet? am I dead yet? did Ayyyyy-man just screw us? Why is Sharrow thumping his chest? Is the game over?

have a nice day.

I'm working with the intellect of JiF right now.. someone speak clearly to me.. is Dan dead yet? am I dead yet? did Ayyyyy-man just screw us? Why is Sharrow thumping his chest? Is the game over?

have a nice day.

It's hard to be humble when you're the best.

You don't have to like it; you don't have to understand it, just sit down and look at it. Cause its the best thing going today.

WOO

The time for words is almost over my friend. You may be the heaviest weight, but you're not the champ.

relax sh*ttow - from my vantage point you didn't do squadoosh (emphasis on doosh). It appears Barney Fife served up IV-M. My JiF brain is telling me that we're still ok once we kill you and Dan/Slats but I'm a little out of it.

a nice day.... have one.

relax sh*ttow - from my vantage point you didn't do squadoosh (emphasis on doosh). It appears Barney Fife served up IV-M. My JiF brain is telling me that we're still ok once we kill you and Dan/Slats but I'm a little out of it.

a nice day.... have one.

talk to your mother not me

have a nice day.

a nice day.... have one.

Why am I on your mind on vacation in Tampa. Am I officially now in CTM and Pac's spank bank?

Gross.

Another night had come and gone. You all awoke and left your lockerrooms, however once again the morning finds another of you missing. You all rush to the back to find your missing companion laid out unconscious, his own dirty old sock jammed in his mouth.

Pac2566, better known as Mick Foley AKA Mankind AKA Cactus Jack AKA Dude Love (face, post restricted) has been taken out.

100318201.jpgcactusjack_posed.jpg47530497.gif

Roster:

1. Song of Ice and Fire

2. Jetsfan80 - "Macho Man" Randy Savage (face, 1-time day vig) - Taken Out Night Four

3. The Crusher - "Superfly" Jimmy Snuka (face, 1-time lynch at L-1) - Fired Day Three

4. AVM - Andre the Giant (face, doctor) - Fired Day Six

5. Dan X

6. Integrity28 - Sgt. Slaughter (face, tracker) - Fired Night Three

7. JVOR - "The Million Dollar Man" Ted DeBiase (heel, role blocker) - Taken Out Night Two

8. Pac2566 - Mick Foley (face, role restricted) - Taken Out Night Six

9. SMC - Triple H (face, mason) - Taken Out Night Four

10. CTM - The Ultimate Warrior (face, bomb) - Taken Out Night One

11. Jetscode1 - Stone Cold Steve Austin (face, vigilante) - Fired Day Five

12. brettw4rd - Hulk Hogan (face, AKA "Hollywood" Hogan) - Taken Out Day One

13. slats

14. Vicious89x - "Rowdy" Roddy Piper (heel, 1-time day-killer) - Fired Day Two

15. Doggin94it - Yokozuna (face, +1 to lynch) - Fired Day One

16. Sharrow

17. JiF - Jake "The Snake" Roberts (face, role blocker) - Taken Out Night Two

18. Aemon Kristen

19. war ensemble - The Undertaker (face, one-time bulletproof) - Taken Out Night Five

20. CTM (replacing Jets Things) - Eric Bischoff (heel, name finder) - Fired Day Four

With 5 players remaining, it takes 3 to lynch.

Yeah, well, um...

vote: Sharrow

All excited to hear Aemon's latest result, too.

You can try to get me fired if you want. I don't care. I got a limousine sitting out there a mile long, with 20 women waiting to ride Space Mountain. All of em, just dying to hear me go...

"Woo!"

Alright, now we have a tendency to start yelling at each other here. So lets just tone this down and tell it like it is.

This is professional wrestling. Its the most grueling sport of all professional sports. I am the world heavyweight champion. To be the man, woo, you gotta beat the man!

f43dih.jpg

You don't have to vote for me though. Anybody who wants to join us, let me know and we won't run over you when we take this place over.

Sharrow struts around the ring with pride as slowly but surely, the rest of you close in on a tighter and tighter circle around him. As each person chimes in, they seem to agree with one person being the next fired... Sharrow. Sharrow's strut slows as he's backed into a corner of the ring, as the other four slowly move in towards him. Sharrow suddenly drops to his knees and shakes his head no, begging you all off. He begs and pleads as you all slowly move in to take him out...

As the four of you surround Sharrow, with him holding his hands up pleading, one of you has to move first. That first person is Song. As Song slowly moves in towards Sharrow, Sharrow suddenly lunges and nails Song right with a poke straight to the eye! Song stumbles away blinded by the poke and Sharrow takes advantage of the opportunity as he drops right down behind Song and delivers a devastating low blow!!!

Song of Ice and Fire, better known as "The Heartbreak Kid" Shawn Michaels (face, mason) has been taken down by a low blow!!!

shawn-michaels-wrestlemania27.jpg

Sharrow gets up and starts strutting around.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

He then turns around to see the other three wrestlers in the ring still circling around him. Sharrow raises his hands and gets ready to fight it out with all slats, Dan and Aemon. Then all of a sudden, it appears that the odds have evened out. The curtain to the back parts and out run three very familiar faces. With Vicious & JVOR out in front, CTM directs them as the two men go flying down the ramp.

roddy_piper_arrested_for_dui_main_10977.jpgted-dibiase.jpgc589a28776ed0c7e203a40f8aea461b6_jpg_350x500_q85.jpg

They run into the ring and suddenly it's 3 on 3 as Sharrow, Vicious & JVOR start to go toe-to-toe with slats, Dan and Ameon and an all out brawl ensues in the middle of the ring. CTM helps from outside, screaming directions and passing in a steel chair for his fellow heels to use to destroy the remaining WWE wrestlers.

What the hell is going to happen next?!?!

sgtslaughter009.jpg

Sgt. Slaughter runs in from backstage... stopping short of jumping into the ring to join the onslaught, and instead opts to hunch over ringside and squeeze out the most enormous turd ever taken by any man not named Andre the Giant...

Archived