WrestleMafia Game Thread

Bleedin Green

Ok ... wasn't sure if it would cut it too close numbers-wise ...

I'm not sure it does, honestly. I've gone through it plenty of ways...and scum likely shoot song or pac tonight (or the real doc), takes us down to 5 with 2 scum. Assuming Aemon is legit, he can investigate me or slats. But if he gets a town result (as in, if I'm the real doc), then where does that leave the town? Wondering which one of me or Sharrow is legit. At that point, you can't lynch wrong. If the town lynched slats (and Aemon is legit), and he's scum, then it's 3 on 1, you go into night and lose one unless the I protects right, leaving it 2v1 with two town investigation doc claims.

I appreciate the offer, but I don't see it working out too well.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From my perspective, only way Sharrow is GF is if Song is scum or Aemon isn't the cop. Both seem highly unlikely to me.

If that's the case, though, we'll eventually get to an endgame where I'm one of three after lynching Sharrow tomorrow - unless Sharrow's the last of them. And I'll be facing off with either a scum Aemon who simply say he investigated me and declare me scum to win, or I'll be in a showdown with Song and you or Pac and I'll probably get lynched, and Song will win for the scum in one of the oddest roles we've ever seen here.

Don't see how getting the cop an extra investigation helps in either scenario. Lol!

The significant likelihood is that AVM is scum. Scum has been pretty roled up in this game, and it's possible he could get one last night action in if we let him live. Not that I could guess at what power they might have left.

SOrry. I keep a tab open with the game all day. I check in every couple of hours, but haven't had much to say. The only thing that works right now is to lynch AVM. If he flips town for some reason, we know that Sharrow is godfather. Easy lynch the next day and then it is down to slats and song. I certainly hope that Sharrow is not the godfather, because if he is, I;m dead and won't have a chance to investigate Slats or Song. I do feel that if Sharrow is not the godfather then Slats will be filling that role, but I have been known to put on my blinders in games and I've been feeling bad about Slats from the beginning. I think that if there is a gf, it is not sharrow. By the way, Song has asked to be replaced in a game she was playing over on DM. I think she is being deployed, so we probably won;t see her again any time soon.

From my perspective, only way Sharrow is GF is if Song is scum or Aemon isn't the cop. Both seem highly unlikely to me.

If that's the case, though, we'll eventually get to an endgame where I'm one of three after lynching Sharrow tomorrow - unless Sharrow's the last of them. And I'll be facing off with either a scum Aemon who simply say he investigated me and declare me scum to win, or I'll be in a showdown with Song and you or Pac and I'll probably get lynched, and Song will win for the scum in one of the oddest roles we've ever seen here.

Don't see how getting the cop an extra investigation helps in either scenario. Lol!

The significant likelihood is that AVM is scum. Scum has been pretty roled up in this game, and it's possible he could get one last night action in if we let him live. Not that I could guess at what power they might have left.

I get to layeth the smack down on all remaining players and get named greatest of all time. Then, because of your epic loss, you're all required to buy T-shirts with AVM: Greatest of All-Time above my avatar on the front, and on the back your name, then below it "is ghey."

I get to layeth the smack down on all remaining players and get named greatest of all time. Then, because of your epic loss, you're all required to buy T-shirts with AVM: Greatest of All-Time above my avatar on the front, and on the back your name, then below it "is ghey."

Oh man, that's gonna suck!

Maybe I should unvote and let someone else who doesn't want to make the decision get a vote in.

Then I can help you out of this trouble and into a stretcher on the way to a hospital when I drop the hammer like a real man.

It is a possibility, it's just less likely. Not sure who else we should be lynching then unless you want to go in the Pac/Dan/slats direction ....

Actually maybe to guarantee Aemon gets another night of results we could lynch Dan or Pac?

Ok so in this scenario, lynch Dan to narrow down the pool. Let Aemon investigate slats tonight.

Tomorrow, lynch AVM or slats depending on the investigation ...

Does that make sense numbers-wise? Could we afford to lynch Dan today, and would that help narrow things down better while guaranteeing the cop is alive one more night?

The time for you to perish is drawing near... don't you worry.

man I'm soooo legend.

now go ahead and NK me.

The WWE decided it was time to choose between the two men who were claiming to be performing the same abilities. The group of wrestlers weren't buying it, and were convinced at least one of them had to be a heel. Aemon looked into matters a little closer and informed everyone that Sharrow was in fact one of you, which immediately turned the attention to AVM. After some brief thought on the subject, the needed votes were received and there was only one thing left to be done. So Vince McMahon strutted his way down to the ring, as he tends to do. He climbed in between the ropes and looked up at AVM, staring at the man who towered over him, and loudly proclaimed, "YOU'RE FIRED!!!!!"

AVM, better known as Andre the Giant (heel)...

andre-the-giant.jpg

(just kidding... face, doctor) has been fired.

Night six has begun.

The WWE decided it was time to choose between the two men who were claiming to be performing the same abilities. The group of wrestlers weren't buying it, and were convinced at least one of them had to be a heel. Aemon looked into matters a little closer and informed everyone that Sharrow was in fact one of you, which immediately turned the attention to AVM. After some brief thought on the subject, the needed votes were received and there was only one thing left to be done. So Vince McMahon strutted his way down to the ring, as he tends to do. He climbed in between the ropes and looked up at AVM, staring at the man who towered over him, and loudly proclaimed, "YOU'RE FIRED!!!!!"

andre-the-giant.jpg

Night six has begun.

First i was like wut! then i was like haha. nice one bleedin.

andre-the-giant.jpg

Night six has begun.

It pained me a little to kick that man's his teeth in. Mostly because it may have damaged an $800 pair of alligator shoes, but also because the man had style unlike most of you suckers. Custom made from head to toe, just like Slick Ric. Of course, nobody mass produces clothing of that size, so he had no choice, but WOO, I digress...

Don't think I didn't enjoy busting you up Slaughter. It was nothing personal, but looking at those $5 sunglasses was making me sick. Get a pair of Louis Vuitton and be a real man.

You have posted more in the last couple days here than all your other games combined.

Archived