WrestleMafia Game Thread

Bleedin Green

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Another night had gone and some of you began to grow impatient. Another day started and was quickly brought to an end. Upon congregating today, you all decided you wanted all of the cards out on the table and to hear exactly who the people you hadn't yet heard from were claiming to be. Jetscode took responsibility for a few backstage knockouts, including one of the heels, but assured everyone he was certainly on the side of the WWE. Apparently, he was not very convincing. The votes piled up fast and when the number was reached, Vince McMahon came down the ring. He looked at a very familiar man to him to utter a phrase he had said to him a number of times before, "YOU'RE FIRED!!!!"

Jetscode1, better known as Stone Cold Steve Austin (town, vigilante) has been fired.

2074-stone-cold-steve-austin.jpg

Night five has begun. Please submit all night actions by 8:30 PM tomorrow.

Jetscode did everything possible to convince me he was non-town...oh well. Live and learn I guess. So tonight we should get a result between one of those two supposed docs, and then we lynch the other. Then lynch among Dan, Pac, and Slats to try and get the final scum member.

The only thing that could potentially screw this up would be if one of the two claiming doc is really the godfather, but that's a risk we'll have to take.

OMG, a vig purposely shooting at confirmed townies? Lol! Had you killed one of the GF suspects we'd be in so much better shape...

Anyway, yeah, let's please clear up the doc situation and move forward.

I suck. Flipped a coin, sent in my NA.

Sorry JC, it just didn't make sense to me

lol, what did you flip a coin for? Choosing who to night kill, or deciding which sides of the bed you and Slats were going to sleep on?

lol, what did you flip a coin for? Choosing who to night kill, or deciding which sides of the bed you and Slats were going to sleep on?

Looking forward to hearing Aemon's results, but if you're town, the town's toast. :D

Looking forward to hearing Aemon's results, but if you're town, the town's toast. :D

Not gonna happen. Like I said, its in the bag. The only way you guys win is if we mislynch twice; and the only way that is going to happen is if Pac is playing the greatest scum game ever, which is impossible.

This is starting to vex me. Scum just put me out of my misery. If I'm still alive by Tuesday I'll be back home and be able to dedicate more time/thought. Meanwhile Dan laughs at us while she spins her web of deciet. I haven't looked in depth but aren't we pretty much at end game? One of our cops has to die today - Ay-man better be looking in that direction and our real Doc better be protecting him. Better to die in Night while protecting a cop then get lynched tomorrow.

bang have bang mercy cat i'm a legend have a nice day.

Yeah AVM why would you flip a coin? If you're town you have to protect aemon and vet yourself or die overnight. If you live but he dies we have a 50% chance of hitting scum or completely losing the game...

I didn't, but when I saw how close to the death scene I got on I figured I was the first one in, so maybe if I cast a little doubt they'd take a shot to get Aemon. Probably not, but it was worth a shot IMO.

Wow, Dan spent all day yesterday trying to get onto Jetnation ... apparently no one else was having problems?

They did something interesting Saturday night that kept my phone off line until Sunday.

After an unsuccessful day for the WWE, everyone was anxious to see how the night turned out. As the wrestlers met back in the ring, it appeared everyone was there. You all started to breathe a sigh of relief for a moment, but that moment was rather brief. Suddenly, the lights in the arena went out and bright red flames shot out from all around the wrestlers. The lights then came back on, as everyone feverishly looked around the arena, trying to determine what was coming and from where. Everyone's eyes darted all around them, but never looked to the one place danger would come from, as suddenly out of nowhere a whole was ripped through the ring mat itself and emerged from it was a monstrous man with a rib hanging from his mouth. This man, known by some as Kane and by others as Klecko73isGod emerged from the pile with one person on his mind. The Big Red Monster emerges from the hole he created and makes a bee-line for his brother. He walks over, and grabs war ensemble around the throat, and chokeslams him back down into the hole which he already already created! He then leaps down into the hole after him, both men disappearing from sight as everyone else just watches on in amazement. With nothing more to be done about this, you can only go on about your next day.

war ensemble, better known as The Undertaker (face, one-time bulletproof) has been taken out.

undertaker.jpg

Roster:

1. Song of Ice and Fire

2. Jetsfan80 - "Macho Man" Randy Savage (face, 1-time day vig) - Taken Out Night Four

3. The Crusher - "Superfly" Jimmy Snuka (face, 1-time lynch at L-1) - Fired Day Three

4. AVM

5. Dan X

6. Integrity28 - Sgt. Slaughter (face, tracker) - Fired Night Three

7. JVOR - "The Million Dollar Man" Ted DeBiase (heel, role blocker) - Taken Out Night Two

8. Pac2566

9. SMC - Triple H (face, mason) - Taken Out Night Four

10. CTM - The Ultimate Warrior (face, bomb) - Taken Out Night One

11. Jetscode1 - Stone Cold Steve Austin (face, vigilante) - Fired Day Five

12. brettw4rd - Hulk Hogan (face, AKA "Hollywood" Hogan) - Taken Out Day One

13. slats

14. Vicious89x - "Rowdy" Roddy Piper (heel, 1-time day-killer) - Fired Day Two

15. Doggin94it - Yokozuna (face, +1 to lynch) - Fired Day One

16. Sharrow

17. JiF - Jake "The Snake" Roberts (face, role blocker) - Taken Out Night Two

18. Aemon Kristen

19. war ensemble - The Undertaker (face, one-time bulletproof) - Taken Out Night Five

20. CTM (replacing Jets Things) - Eric Bischoff (heel, name finder) - Fired Day Four

With 7 players remaining, it takes 4 to lynch.

Hmmm...

I figured it'd be Song. I've been saying "limited use bulletproof," in an effort to keep the scum from taking another shot at WE. But he did let "one time" slip. Eh... Doubt they were too fooled anyway.

Aemon, which doc are we lynching today?

Hmmm...

I figured it'd be Song. I've been saying "limited use bulletproof," in an effort to keep the scum from taking another shot at WE. But he did let "one time" slip. Eh... Doubt they were too fooled anyway.

Aemon, which doc are we lynching today?

vote:AVM

guess who's next

After an unsuccessful day for the WWE, everyone was anxious to see how the night turned out. As the wrestlers met back in the ring, it appeared everyone was there. You all started to breathe a sigh of relief for a moment, but that moment was rather brief. Suddenly, the lights in the arena went out and bright red flames shot out from all around the wrestlers. The lights then came back on, as everyone feverishly looked around the arena, trying to determine what was coming and from where. Everyone's eyes darted all around them, but never looked to the one place danger would come from, as suddenly out of nowhere a whole was ripped through the ring mat itself and emerged from it was a monstrous man with a rib hanging from his mouth. This man, known by some as Kane and by others as Klecko73isGod emerged from the pile with one person on his mind. The Big Red Monster emerges from the hole he created and makes a bee-line for his brother. He walks over, and grabs war ensemble around the throat, and chokeslams him back down into the hole which he already already created! He then leaps down into the hole after him, both men disappearing from sight as everyone else just watches on in amazement. With nothing more to be done about this, you can only go on about your next day.

war ensemble, better known as The Undertaker (face, one-time bulletproof) has been taken out.

Lol KleckoKane? wtf?

This is starting to vex me. Scum just put me out of my misery. If I'm still alive by Tuesday I'll be back home and be able to dedicate more time/thought. Meanwhile Dan laughs at us while she spins her web of deciet. I haven't looked in depth but aren't we pretty much at end game? One of our cops has to die today - Ay-man better be looking in that direction and our real Doc better be protecting him. Better to die in Night while protecting a cop then get lynched tomorrow.

bang have bang mercy cat i'm a legend have a nice day.

Hey jackass... why didn't you just put "Bang Bang! Have a nice day! I'm a hardcore legend!" in your sig so you didn't have to re-type it every time?

VOTE AVM

Sharrow came back Face.

vote: AVM

I always think AVM is town. Guy's such a puppy dog...

Guess what this is...

33f8121.jpg

It's the ******* World Championship belt, ladies. And its mine. And no man is going to take it from me.

We'll see. Like you said, you've got two mislynches. Problem is you're planning one already. B)

edited to bold vote.

Archived