Knicks, Heat, Bulls

InstantClassic

classic, enjoy the games as much as you can now bro, cuz D12 is a goner by the trade deadline next year

Back so soon in the prediction business? If it was me ... I'd have waited a few more days .... just sayin

I'd be careful about the predictions, because unless Dwight goes for 30+ and 12+, I don't see your boys winning. He's had very little support lately except for a couple 15 pt games by jrich or hedo. He has been carrying them the last half dozen games or so. He'll probably have a field day against our lack of bigs, but they are almost solely dependent on him having a huge game lately.

That's one.

You play in an arena named after a multi level marketing scam and your team will be the 4th best team in the conference (because the Bulls, Celtics and Heat are all better than you)until Howard leaves because no other good FA's want to play in orlando.

Also **** midgets.

If there's one thing I've learned in 30 years on this planet, it's that there are some nights when free well whiskey isn't enough to overcome the pain of Schmameer Schmelson catching fire and beating you. Tonight was one of those nights.

dude was driving and making ridiculous layups.

Nelson went unconscious and dropped 23 pts in the second half. It also didn't help that our bench couldn't hit an open shot to save their lives and was outscored 44-11.

The thing that really hurt us was all those damned foul shots killing our rhythm and allowing the magic to get back into the game while not taking time off the clock. It shows what our team can do and is capable of, but it's still a ways away from putting it all together.

You play in an arena named after a multi level marketing scam and your team will be the 4th best team in the conference (because the Bulls, Celtics and Heat are all better than you)until Howard leaves because no other good FA's want to play in orlando.

Also **** midgets.

Cool story bro. Keep telling yourself that. I could care less what seed the Magic finish..its about what you do when you get there.

Am I the only one that thought Howard's knee on Chauncey was a bush move? That's almost as bad as undercutting a guy.

It made me nostalgic for the Riley-era Knicks, because you know Dwight would've gotten a clothesline on his next shot attempt in the paint from that squad.

Nelson went unconscious and dropped 23 pts in the second half. It also didn't help that our bench couldn't hit an open shot to save their lives and was outscored 44-11.

The thing that really hurt us was all those damned foul shots killing our rhythm and allowing the magic to get back into the game while not taking time off the clock. It shows what our team can do and is capable of, but it's still a ways away from putting it all together.

Ryan ******* Anderson bro.

High fastballs. Can't hit 'em, can't lay off 'em. Lost the game but a first-round series with Orlando is feeling an awful lot like a coin flip right now. They can't run with us and won't slow down. D'Antoni gets a lot of grief but there's nobody I'd rather have coaching against a team that can't figure out the better part of valor.

You know things have gotten bad in the Other Sports forum when an oblique jab at a mediocre white guy who stupid people think is awesome could be a reference to no fewer than three mediocre white guys and four stupid people.

I was going to go with someone else, but had already reached my weekly quota for Matt Bullard references.

You know things have gotten bad in the Other Sports forum when an oblique jab at a mediocre white guy who stupid people think is awesome could be a reference to no fewer than three mediocre white guys and four stupid people.

So let me get this straight. Signing the defensively challenged Troy Murphy didn't actually fill the void left by trading Perkins? Coin flip for talking Falcon off the ledge??

Archived