Another Rapper Bites the dust

slowmoe57

Yeah, Delray, Boca, and southern Boynton are nice. West Palm is also nice, just Tamarind and a few other areas makes it look bad.

Well yeah, when you're a homophobic version of Chunk who unknowingly wants his dark friends dead, anywhere in South Florida is probably the worst place you can possibly be.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

TRUFFLE+SHUFFLE.gif

Can't help myself...

OK! I'll talk! In third grade, I cheated on my history exam. In fourth grade, I stole my uncle Max's toupee and I glued it on my face when I was Moses in my Hebrew School play. In fifth grade, I knocked my sister Edie down the stairs and I blamed it on the dog... When my mom sent me to the summer camp for fat kids and then they served lunch I got nuts and I pigged out and they kicked me out... But the worst thing I ever done - I mixed a pot of fake puke at home and then I went to this movie theater, hid the puke in my jacket, climbed up to the balcony and then, t-t-then, I made a noise like this: hua-hua-hua-huaaaaaaa - and then I dumped it over the side, all over the people in the audience. And then, this was horrible, all the people started getting sick and throwing up all over each other. I never felt so bad in my entire life.

Action Bronson. Dude sounds like he was trained by Ghostface, Pun and AZ. lol

I'm just curious if Falcon wants them dead. Especially the white gangstas. Wonder if his passion for dead gangstas carries over to white people too or if its just black people and gays.

I'm just curious if Falcon wants them dead. Especially the white gangstas. Wonder if his passion for dead gangstas carries over to white people too or if its just black people and gays.

Hey man, Falcon's been through alot. Theres not to many kids out there that can survive on the mean streets of Boca Raton.

senior-citizen-gansters-7.jpg

Yeah, because saying the world is a better place without gang members is the same as racism...

Have we even seen any evidence that he was in a gang? I mean other than your proof that he was a rapper that took drugs and had a gun.

I take drugs, own a gun and like to free style when I'm kicking buzz.

Is the world better off without me? Does Falcon want me dead too?

I think you're in love with me...always following my posts around...

Truth...but you didnt answer my question...is the world a better place without me knowing what you now know?

Of course not. You can't rap. Therefore you aren't in a gang.

No, seriously...I can flow. My free stylez are pretty sick.

No, it isn't. However dropping an F-bomb on a gay person, while not technically racist, really is just as low. Hate to be repetitive, but I will be. You're a piece of trash.

It took me some time to understand. I thought you were saying I couldn't say **** in front of DLJ anymore. Now I understand, but that's not what I think of when I consider an "F-bomb".

Truth...but you didnt answer my question...is the world a better place without me knowing what you now know?

No, seriously...I can flow. My free stylez are pretty sick.

GANGSTER!

Total disappointment last year though. Lips canceled because their guitarist is a pussy and I got stuck with ZZ Top and a crappy reggae band on the other stage as closers who only sounded good because I was like 10 of those frozen drinks deep.

Best part about those festivals is that it's completely okay to drink frozen drinks without anyone looking at you awkwardly when you order one.

Scary place, Boca...

donatellaversacebadplas.jpg

Bad form RJF. That is a hauntingly disturbing picture.

bad_form.jpg

Best part about those festivals is that it's completely okay to drink frozen drinks without anyone looking at you awkwardly when you order one.

Festival or not, I have no qualms about ordering a frozen margarita in any outdoor setting. I don't care what anyone thinks. They're delightful.

Festival or not, I have no qualms about ordering a frozen margarita in any outdoor setting. I don't care what anyone thinks. They're delightful.

Do you care that I think you are gay for ever drinking a frozen margarita, dont care what the occasion?

Archived