Another Rapper Bites the dust

slowmoe57

Woah, no need to go the personal route you faggot a$$ bitch. You don't got half the heart I do. If you ever had an injury even remotely close to what I did, you'd just give up and quit like a little pussy. You can call me a liar, you can say I'm a homer, whatever, but when you make make it personal, that sh*t pisses me off. I wish people's IPs were made public...

:rl: :rl: :rl:

Im a faggot. Awwwiesss my feelings are so hurt. *tears*

In the same breath of calling me a "faggot a$$ bitch" you're bitching and crying about " personal attacks" Grow up you overgrown baby. F-ck you and your shredded up ligaments. I had an ACL injury in high school and I didnt bitch as much as you do on here about your useless knee. And what exactly would you do with my IP if I gave it to you? Not a damn thing. Idiot.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In the same breath of calling me a "faggot a$$ bitch" you're bitching and crying about " personal attacks" Grow up you overgrown baby. F-ck you and your shredded up ligaments. And what exactly would you do with my IP if I gave it to you? Not a damn thing. Idiot.

Yeah, whatever. Karma's a bitch.

In the same breath of calling me a "faggot a$$ bitch" you're bitching and crying about " personal attacks" Grow up you overgrown baby. F-ck you and your shredded up ligaments. I had an ACL injury in high school and I didnt bitch as much as you do on here about your useless knee. And what exactly would you do with my IP if I gave it to you? Not a damn thing. Idiot.

I doubt that very much...and when have I ever bitched about it? You can say whatever you want, but you have no idea who I am and you never will, so I take your opinion with a grain of salt.

Yeah, whatever. Karma's a bitch.

Clearly you don't understand what Karma means.

Oohz oohz Im going to suffer karmic retribution for clowning your hobbling but you won't suffer any for saying someone deserved to die because of what they did in their past? Ever sinner has a future and every saint has a past. Learn something before you open your mouth. Ya big dummy ;)

Clearly you don't understand what Karma means.

Oohz oohz Im going to suffer karmic retribution for clowning your hobbling but you won't suffer any for saying someone deserved to die because of what they did in their past? Ever sinner has a future and every saint has a past. Learn something before you open your mouth. Ya big dummy ;)

Cool.

I didn't mean I hung out with them for "protection", I was just the new kid and I thought they were cool and I wasn't gonna get bullied around. And yeah, I don't care if it's my relative, my best friend, or anyone...if you're a gang member, and you do drugs and carry guns, the world is better off without you. I mean gang members take innocent lives every day for the most idiotic reasons, and to say the world isn't better without gang members is ridiculous.

You should be careful. From all the crap you've said on this website, it's really only a matter of time for you.

4511ecc4-9ed1-4623-ba2b-5b9ed161efab.jpg

Woah, no need to go the personal route you faggot a$$ bitch. You don't got half the heart I do. If you ever had an injury even remotely close to what I did, you'd just give up and quit like a little pussy. You can call me a liar, you can say I'm a homer, whatever, but when you make make it personal, that sh*t pisses me off. I wish people's IPs were made public...

LOL, you tore your ACL. Quit acting like your a ****in quadriplegic.

Just another gang member no one has to worry about:

"Nate Dogg was arrested in Arizona in April 2002 and was charged with firearms and drug offenses."

And for anyone who says he's not a gang member and I'm crazy in the head, he's a rapper (a lot high-profile rappers ARE known to be in gangs, not an opinion, a fact), he was charged with drug offenses, and he was charged with firearm offenses. Obviously if you carry around guns and do drugs, what else am I supposed to think?

"Real" gangtas....for the record.

16 in the clip and one in the hole.

Credit to RJF for turning me onto this:

http://www.blameiton...s-regulate.html

Epic Wikipedia rap song synopsis is epic:

On a cool, clear night (typical to Southern California) Warren G travels through his neighborhood, searching for women with whom he might initiate sexual intercourse. He has chosen to engage in this pursuit alone.

Nate Dogg, having just arrived in Long Beach, seeks Warren. Ironically, Nate passes a car full of women who are excited to see him. He insists to the women that there is no cause for excitement.

Warren makes a left at 21st Street and Lewis Ave, where he sees a group of young men enjoying a game of dice together. He parks his car and greets them. He is excited to find people to play with, but to his chagrin, he discovers they intend to relieve him of his material possessions. Once the hopeful thieves reveal their firearms, Warren realizes he is in a considerable predicament.

Meanwhile, Nate passes the women, as they are low on his list of priorities. His primary concern is locating Warren. After curtly casting away the strumpets (whose interest in Nate was such that they crashed their automobile), he serendipitously stumbles upon his friend, Warren G, being held up by the young miscreants.

Warren, unaware that Nate is surreptitiously observing the scene unfold, is in disbelief that he's being robbed. The perpetrators have taken jewelry and a name brand designer watch from Warren, who is so incredulous that he asks what else the robbers intend to steal. This is most likely a rhetorical question.

Observing these unfortunate proceedings, Nate realizes that he may have to use his firearm to deliver his friend from harm.

The tension crescendos as the robbers point their guns to Warren's head. Warren senses the gravity of his situation. He cannot believe the events unfolding could happen in his own neighborhood. As he imagines himself escaping in a surreal fashion, he catches a glimpse of his friend, Nate.

Nate has seventeen cartridges (sixteen residing in the pistol's magazine, with a solitary round placed in the chamber and ready to be fired)
to expend on the group of robbers. Afterward, he generously shares the credit for neutralizing the situation with Warren, though it is clear that Nate did all of the difficult work. Putting congratulations aside, Nate quickly reminds himself that he has committed multiple homicides to save Warren before letting his friend know that there are females nearby if he wishes to fornicate with them.

Warren recalls that it was the promise of copulation that coaxed him away from his previous activities, and is thankful that Nate knows a way to satisfy these urges. Nate quickly finds the women who earlier crashed their car on Nate's account. He remarks to one that he is fond of her physical appeal. The woman, impressed by Nate's singing ability, asks that he and Warren allow her and her friends to share transportation. Soon, both friends are driving with automobiles full of women to the East Side Motel, presumably to consummate their flirtation in an orgy.

The third verse is more expository, with Warren and Nate explaining their G Funk musical style. Warren displays his bravado by daring anyone to approach the style. There follows a brief discussion of the genre's musicological features, with special care taken to point out that in said milieu the rhythm is not in fact the rhythm, as one might assume, but actually the bass. Similarly the bass serves a purpose closer to that which the treble would in more traditional musical forms. Nate displays his bravado by claiming that individuals with equivalent knowledge could not even attempt to approach his level of lyrical mastery. Nate goes on to note that if any third party smokes as he does, they would find themselves in a state of intoxication almost daily (from Nate's other works, it can be inferred that the substance referenced is marijuana). Nate concludes his delineation of the night by issuing a threat to "busters," suggesting that he and Warren will further "regulate" any potential incidents in the future (presumably by engaging their antagonists with small arms fire).

Just another gang member no one has to worry about:

"Nate Dogg was arrested in Arizona in April 2002 and was charged with firearms and drug offenses."

And for anyone who says he's not a gang member and I'm crazy in the head, he's a rapper (a lot high-profile rappers ARE known to be in gangs, not an opinion, a fact), he was charged with drug offenses, and he was charged with firearm offenses. Obviously if you carry around guns and do drugs, what else am I supposed to think?

I am sorry, personal attacks be damned, at this point I just need to say it, you are a simpleton.

LOL, you tore your ACL. Quit acting like your a ****in quadriplegic.

Nobody has ever recovered from an ACL tear in the history of the world.

Falcon will be the first. And he'll have a bunch of gangstas supporting his recovery. Unfortunately for them, they dont know he'd rather see them dead.

The more you post the more retarded you prove to be. Sh-tting on a dead guy for what? "oohz oohz he's a freaking gang member, he deserved to have two strokes and clock out, teh world is a bettah place now". Either say your RIPs or say nothing at all.

Hey atleast he excelled at what he did- which is music. You and your gimpy knee on the other hand suck @ Football.

I love you DLJ but the Falcon will soar again. After some D3 ball this year his knee will prove stronger than my desire for fried food and he will be playing D1 ball on Saturday next year. Book it. I do agree he could have just offered his RIP though.

RIP

I love you DLJ but the Falcon will soar again. After some D3 ball this year his knee will prove stronger than my desire for fried food and he will be playing D1 ball on Saturday next year. Book it. I do agree he could have just offered his RIP though.

RIP

rookie_of_the_year.jpg

Hey man. Relax. I want to be patient but if you start attacking people like this I will miss you posting here. Don;t wanna miss you. Put her on ignore if you must

I never said I'd want them dead, but if they died, I wouldn't be on my knees crying. These are kids who have taken other lives (for anyone that lives in S. FL, I'm talking about the San Castle Kings)...I mean, my first day of school in FL some girl got stabbed at my bus stop.

Where in So fla. did you live?

lol i don't usually go that far north but Delray and Boyton has some pretty bad hoods. But most of West Palm is nice.

I live in Delray. Couple bad blocks north of Atlantic but nothing too crazy, it's not like there's gang wars. PBC is one of the best places in the country to live.

I live in Delray. Couple bad blocks north of Atlantic but nothing too crazy, it's not like there's gang wars. PBC is one of the best places in the country to live.

Yeah, Delray, Boca, and southern Boynton are nice. West Palm is also nice, just Tamarind and a few other areas makes it look bad.

Falcon63 should hire kobe24jets for protection from you bullies. He'd go gangsta on your asses.

Realtalk

OOoh yes, Falcon would love kobe24jets. Unfortunately for kobe24, the love from falcon would be nothing but a mere ruse and he secretly would be wishing he were banned and would create a thread exalting the banning once he was gone.

Archived