Fullmetal Alchemist Mafia Sign-ups

AVM

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How is blowing crusher supporting Dan X?

Maybe JIF was letting Dan know she wasn't the only chick in the game... I'd say worse, but I'd hate to insult Dan by insinuating that she would partake in the lewd acts JIF would.

all this praise for Dan is taking away from the fact the Ape inadvertently had one of the best games for a scum team I've ever seen.

Your right. I am teh fail.

You played great, after seeing how successful it was for you - I am going to lie all the time as town now. Its a win-win! In fact, I'm not sure if town would have even been close if you hadn't played so awesome with the TWO town characters you took on, especially the only power role.

Your right. I am teh fail.

You played great, after seeing how successful it was for you - I am going to lie all the time as town now. Its a win-win! In fact, I'm not sure if town would have even been close if you hadn't played so awesome with the TWO town characters you took on, especially the only power role.

The lie was a strong move. I was getting lynched no matter what so why not take down who I thought was scum. I've seen all the criticism of the play but to think I wasn't getting lynched if I said I got an innocent on Sharrow is bullsh*t..

and I wouldn't have been put in that position had you not initiated one of you relentless tard attacks on me.

The lie was a strong move. I was getting lynched no matter what so why not take down who I thought was scum. I've seen all the criticism of the play but to think I wasn't getting lynched if I said I got an innocent on Sharrow is bullsh*t..

Not sure who cries more in post-game, you or SMC.

all this praise for Dan is taking away from the fact the Ape inadvertently had one of the best games for a scum team I've ever seen.

Actually I think you earned that title..

Horrific play 2 times in one game is a first

Vic and I are co-modding this one. We can fit 20 in, and we're going to have deadlines.

1. Hess

2. CTM

3. Song

4. 80

5. SMC

6. I28

7. Slats

8. Brett

9. Smash

10. JiF

11. Pac

I'm just arguing for something to do jerkoff.. I'm not that upset.. You and the Ape played horrible IMO and you think I did. Whatevs.

Actually I didn't last long enough to play horribly and really never made a bad vote..

You dieing on day 1 was best for the town. not only was your play scummy, but it made us assume slats was sane, which gave us jif and then crusher.. Also, your role(s) as random cop and sanity changer would've reeked havor at end game as people who had been getting innocents all along get changed to paranoid and get a guilty.. Like it or not, you dieing day 1 was a big reason town won the game. You're role was meant to make it harder for town.

*sprints across frozen, dissolute wasteland, pew pew. leeeeeaps across overturned, abandoned car, perfect military roll, ninjaaaaaaa. pew pew. ducks multiple air strikes. flying sea-monkey. wha, wha wha, sonic power punch. . fffffffump. wham-pow. Destruction. hessstation, victor*

AVM... can we have strict deadlines in this game? The lulls in the last game were awful...

Yup. We are going strict deadlines. First day will be 60 hours or so. Every day and night will have deadlines in place, so the clock will be ticking from our opening posts each phase.

Hess just finished the last 4 episodes of Battlestar Gallactica last night.. Right below Lost as the one of the best I've ever seen. Well worth the time investment(took me like a month 1/2 of watching regularly to get through 4 seasons). Since you'll be watching while you drive you may get through it in a couple weeks.

Hess just finished the last 4 episodes of Battlestar Gallactica last night.. Right below Lost as the one of the best I've ever seen. Well worth the time investment(took me like a month 1/2 of watching regularly to get through 4 seasons). Since you'll be watching while you drive you may get through it in a couple weeks.

Great show. I definitely love it. How far are you into The Wire?

Also FYI- I have sent out a bunch of PM's and hope to get replies back ASAP. Once again anyone you can think of from JI that would be a good addition please feel free to invite.

Great show. I definitely love it. How far are you into The Wire?

Also FYI- I have sent out a bunch of PM's and hope to get replies back ASAP. Once again anyone you can think of from JI that would be a good addition please feel free to invite.

Last disc of season 2 on it's way.. I've been watching with the LF. I enjoyed the 1st season more but I heard it gets better season 3-5 correct? I'm at the point where Brother Muzzo just came to the towers and they're thinking about having Omar pay him a visit.

Like it a lot but so far not as good as BSG.. still a long way to go though.

Battlestar gallactica almost a good as lost? really?

Last disc of season 2 on it's way.. I've been watching with the LF. I enjoyed the 1st season more but I heard it gets better season 3-5 correct? I'm at the point where Brother Muzzo just came to the towers and they're thinking about having Omar pay him a visit.

Like it a lot but so far not as good as BSG.. still a long way to go though.

I'd have to say that's probably pretty accurate. It's a show that IMO if you put the time in, it pays off in the end. BSG is a little more dramatic and obviously a lot more action oriented. Still liked BSG a ton, used to watch it when my boy was first born and I had my "shift" of watching him.

Battlestar gallactica almost a good as lost? really?

had everything there - action, comedy (saul), drama, intensity... I got a little tired of Gaius (sp?) but other than that I thought it was great. not as good as lost though.. haven't seen anything like Lost before or since. I actually shed some tears at the last episode of Lost and it stuck with me for a couple days. before you lambaste me for crying I remember reading SMC did too lol.

had everything there - action, comedy (saul), drama, intensity... I got a little tired of Gaius (sp?) but other than that I thought it was great. not as good as lost though.. haven't seen anything like Lost before or since. I actually shed some tears at the last episode of Lost and it stuck with me for a couple days. before you lambaste me for crying I remember reading SMC did too lol.

BWAHAHAHHAHHAAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAA!!!!!

Is this a late birthday present for me???

Seriously... I laughed so hard at this I pee'd a little.

so the two guys crying post mafia games, cry when lost ends ..makes sense..

I'll check it out BSG, would've thought it was just scifi cheese..

and fwiw, I'd didn't cry on that one, but I have been brought to tears by a few other things..

most recently was a Dear Zachery.. also available on Netflix instant.. a really good documentry.. if you're going to watch, just watch it.. don't read about if first, imo

Archived