Fullmetal Alchemist Mafia Sign-ups

AVM

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alright ya homos, you can all finally rest assured... I'm back.

Like I already told Vic, my situation is going to be a little different now. Nobody really cares what I do during lunch at work, so I'll be catching up and chiming in during that time, but considering this is still a new job, and I am actually happy there, I'm not going to be jumping on during the day otherwise. That said, thanks to a shorter work day and much shorter commute, I get home a lot earlier so I'll have plenty of time in the evenings to catch up and contribute. If this game suddenly fills up and you guys have somebody with more time on their hands who wants to play, I'll gladly bow out to make room for them, but Vic said he needed more bodies, so I'm certainly willing to give it a go.

Oh, and I see that the biggest conclusions from last game are that Dan rocks, I28 sucks, JiF has an over-inflated self worth and Pac is fun to kill as often as possible. In other words, absolutely nothing has changed. Good.

Alright ya homos, you can all finally rest assured... I'm back.

Like I already told Vic, my situation is going to be a little different now. Nobody really cares what I do during lunch at work, so I'll be catching up and chiming in during that time, but considering this is still a new job, and I am actually happy there, I'm not going to be jumping on during the day otherwise. That said, thanks to a shorter work day and much shorter commute, I get home a lot earlier so I'll have plenty of time in the evenings to catch up and contribute. If this game suddenly fills up and you guys have somebody with more time on their hands who wants to play, I'll gladly bow out to make room for them, but Vic said he needed more bodies, so I'm certainly willing to give it a go.

Oh, and I see that the biggest conclusions from last game are that Dan rocks, I28 sucks, JiF has an over-inflated self worth and Pac is fun to kill as often as possible. In other words, absolutely nothing has changed. Good.

I think its pretty appropriate.

What I dont think is appropriate is this long sappy post to say you are playing. Its a scum tell. And I nobody gives a ****.

I think its pretty appropriate.

What I dont think is appropriate is this long sappy post to say you are playing. Its a scum tell. And I nobody gives a ****.

Of course you do, like I said, nothing has change. And you should know all of my posts are long, although I'm not exactly sure what about it qualifies as "sappy".

1. Hess

2. CTM

3. Song

4. 80

5. SMC

6. I28

7. Slats

8. Brett

9. Smash

10. JiF

11. Pac

12. Sharrow

13. JVoR

14. Dan The Beast X

15. Verbal

16. JC

17. BG (Sweeeeet!)

Thanks CTM! 3 more, and that's not including Crush or potentially Thor.

1. Hess

2. CTM

3. Song

4. 80

5. SMC

6. I28

7. Slats

8. Brett

9. Smash

10. JiF

11. Pac

12. Sharrow

13. JVoR

14. Dan The Beast X

15. Verbal

16. BG (sweeeeet)

you forgot jetscode...

Just have Crusher call him.

And I think we need to give DPR an ultimatum. Either play this game or his infinite thread of wisdom should be deleted.

I support this. His evil laughs are sorely missed.

And thanks a lot, Vicious ... lol now JVOR is going to make me watch K-Town with him.

4. Requires excessive admiration

I wasnt asking for your admiration penis breath...I could give a **** if you like me. Just wondering if you've removed me from you list of favorite posters because of the mental condition I suffer from which you so accurately diagnosed.

I wasnt asking for your admiration penis breath...I could give a **** if you like me. Just wondering if you've removed me from you list of favorite posters because of the mental condition I suffer from which you so accurately diagnosed.

Liking you only feeds your mental condition. I'm doing this for your own good.

Archived