Anyone buying this?

Gainzo

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you're a womanizer, why would you want your fiancee living with you? Life would be so much easier to get away with that way. Duh!

A "womanizer?" The dude is a self-centered, delusional pig of a rapist.

This reeks of bullsh*t, obviously.

But if he went to rehab (which I would've advised), it's very possible that he's clinging to some sort of god thru his new program. If the faith he grew up in precludes him from living in sin, it might not be an act.

If that were the case, though, you'd think there'd be a big public announcement about Ben's sobriety, and that hasn't happened (that I'm aware of).

So yeah, BS.

vote Ben

Alright, seriously, why do you follow like every one of my posts? I'm not interested in you, sorry.

I couldn't possibly read every single one of your posts. My brain would completely turn into applesauce. It's only partially sauced now, I would like to keep the 13 working brain cells that I have left.

Do you love any rapist? No? din;t think so. Not easy.

Huh ? Where did you get that from ?

If God loves all then he must love rapists too. Right ?

But if God does not love rapists then he does not love us all.

And this is not the only contradiction. Most religions have tons of them. And that's why rational people tune out.

If Big Ben has discovered religion then I have discovered the wonderful delights of teh phallus...and I can assure you I have not.

Big Ben is a rapist...Im surprised he found a good 'Christian' girl to marry him. Her parents must be uber proud.

Not even the battery-powered kind?

Huh ? Where did you get that from ?

If God loves all then he must love rapists too. Right ?

But if God does not love rapists then he does not love us all.

And this is not the only contradiction. Most religions have tons of them. And that's why rational people tune out.

The one rule to God loving you is you loving him first. Rapist don;t love God they love raping. I'm not expert but I do feel loved. Close enough for me.

Great Pic by the way Crush.

Pray they never have to do that in real life

Actually they do it every weekend. Crusher family staples: Football, Martial arts, and sporting clays. We love going to the range and shooting clays. Kinda like golf for dudes who enjoy firearms. I do pray for our serviceman and hope my sons/daughters never have to go to war. Yet would be proud if they decided to serve in our military.

The pic was a Family Day for the Navy seals stationed in Little creek Va. About 6 years ago. Great day of beer, sun/beach, and seal team demonstrations. Kids got to fire the blanks out of the weapons they used for the demonstration. They did want to re-stock them so they let the kids burn them. Was awesome.

The one rule to God loving you is you loving him first. Rapist don;t love God they love raping. I'm not expert but I do feel loved. Close enough for me.

As i said i am no expert on any religion. But i thought God's love was unconditional ?

But based on what you say a rapist like Ben who ends up worshipping God will be loved in return. So in effect it sounds like God loves rapists, albeit ones who give him a nod.

As i said i am no expert on any religion. But i thought God's love was unconditional ?

But based on what you say a rapist like Ben who ends up worshipping God will be loved in return. So in effect it sounds like God loves rapists, albeit ones who give him a nod.

God's love is based on one condition. LOVE HIM. Can;t trick him cause he;s God so don;t try it.

God forgives all who love him. Still can;t trick him.

God's love is based on one condition. LOVE HIM. Can;t trick him cause he;s God so don;t try it.

God forgives all who love him. Still can;t trick him.

Really ? I thought Gods love was supposed to be unconditional.

So God can forgive RAPE. Again i am not sure if that makes rational sense.

And it makes God sound not like God but a Godfather or a diva. Do what you want but at the end of the day if you worship me you are all good.

Everybody picks on Falcon, but the kid sure was right about the dangers of this thread turning into a religious discussion.

I thought the thread was about whether we buy Roethlisberger's religious awakening.

My answer is that anything is possible, but considering Roethlisberger's scumbag behavior to date, I for one am damn skieptical.

Really ? I thought Gods love was supposed to be unconditional.

So God can forgive RAPE. Again i am not sure if that makes rational sense.

And it makes God sound not like God but a Godfather or a diva. Do what you want but at the end of the day if you worship me you are all good.

No God's love is not unconditional. You have to meet the condition. The condition is love God first.

God can forgive anything, he made us imperfect and he knows this. yet, still loves us, no easy task.

God our father = Godfather. hahah That awesome.

God as Diva? Sure if that makes it easier for you.

Honestly I struggle everyday with the questions your asking. That's why I read on my own and participate in study groups. But the difference prayer and faith has made in my life is nothing short of miraculous. But that's me,. Took 33 years.

Everybody picks on Falcon, but the kid sure was right about the dangers of this thread turning into a religious discussion.

I thought the thread was about whether we buy Roethlisberger's religious awakening.

My answer is that anything is possible, but considering Roethlisberger's scumbag behavior to date, I for one am damn skieptical.

I don;t buy it either. Yes, religious discussions are not allowed.

No God's love is not unconditional. You have to meet the condition. The condition is love God first.

God can forgive anything, he made us imperfect and he knows this. yet, still loves us, no easy task.

God our father = Godfather. hahah That awesome.

God as Diva? Sure if that makes it easier for you.

Honestly I struggle everyday with the questions your asking. That's why I read on my own and participate in study groups. But the difference prayer and faith has made in my life is nothing short of miraculous. But that's me,. Took 33 years.

I could say a lot. But for now i leave you with this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MeSSwKffj9o

Always thought Carlin's critique that God is all seeing, all knowing,all powerful. But He's kinda bad with money, so He needs yours. Not saying all religion is bullsh*t, but organized religion as usually practiced, different story. Not sure when Christ comes back he's going to be impressed with High Mass nor Vatican City.

I still have faith, but when you see the Holocaust, the Middle East, a tsunami, et al-you have doubt.

Hysterical routine. One of my favorites. Religion is man made. Important to remember that. Anything man gets involved in is going to be flawed or in this case BULLsh*t. LOL

That's why it's important to have a personal relationship with God. Appreciate you leaving it at this. So I shall do the same. If you would like to talk more and I will if you do, pm me. Need to leave this thread now to Ben the Faithful Raper.

Peace be with you.

Always thought Carlin's critique that God is all seeing, all knowing,all powerful. But He's kinda bad with money, so He needs yours. Not saying all religion is bullsh*t, but organized religion as usually practiced, different story. Not sure when Christ comes back he's going to be impressed with High Mass nor Vatican City.

I still have faith, but when you see the Holocaust, the Middle East, a tsunami, et al-you have doubt.

Great post. If you have faith without doubt your lying to yourself. Those two things are essential for the other to be present.

Archived