Scarface Mafia - The World is Yours

Pac

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well that was a pretty sh*tty swing. Waiting to hear from Crusher myself. Don't like the speculative bullsh*t CTM and I28 are trying to pull.

Heh. I'm not speculating... I just asked a question. Think about it. Why would BG investigate anyone other than Crusher or Jetscode? Why would CTM go back and get BG's vote from BEFORE the JVOR/JC thing? I'm just asking a common sense question... not steering anyone.

Freakin sucks about Bleedin.

VOTE: Crusher

This is the way to go, IMO.

Also, CTM, what's with the steering nonsense? As I28 pointed out, why are you bringing up what BG did BEFORE he had an investigation last night which turned up guilty according to Pac?

Scuuuuumy...

Maybe you'd like to volunteer the first choice of whom I should kill tonight with my vig shot?

So CTM says Slats probably hid with me and died, insinuating I'm scum, based on nothing but Slats not arguing with me about my reveal. You have no comment on that.

I make an appeal that, because of how the hider role works, Slats probably hid with the player (YOU) that was the closest thing to a confirmed townie so he would have his protection. Which would make you scum. Now you say I'm scummy? What's the matter, makes too much sense? Basically, you are going right back you your OMGUS bullsh*t.

You want to shoot me with your "vig" shot? Fire away. Of course its not a day/night shot like the one I was offered... :rolleyes:

You are so full of sh*t.

So CTM says Slats probably hid with me and died, insinuating I'm scum, based on nothing but Slats not arguing with me about my reveal. You have no comment on that.

I make an appeal that, because of how the hider role works, Slats probably hid with the player (YOU) that was the closest thing to a confirmed townie so he would have his protection. Which would make you scum. Now you say I'm scummy? What's the matter, makes too much sense? Basically, you are going right back you your OMGUS bullsh*t.

You want to shoot me with your "vig" shot? Fire away. Of course its not a day/night shot like the one I was offered... :rolleyes:

You are so full of sh*t.

I read CTM's post as a bit of a joke, as in he was trying to rile you.

Your post seemed a bit more sincere...and like you were prepping for the day.

Also, I'm new to the BPV that actually fires a shot...can you xplain pls?

Dumbass.

Well that was a pretty sh*tty swing. Waiting to hear from Crusher myself. Don't like the speculative bullsh*t CTM and I28 are trying to pull.

speculation is scummy now?

Heh. I'm not speculating... I just asked a question. Think about it. Why would BG investigate anyone other than Crusher or Jetscode? Why would CTM go back and get BG's vote from BEFORE the JVOR/JC thing? I'm just asking a common sense question... not steering anyone.

cause crusher was pretty town like last night and may have been the one to shoot jvor/jif...

crusher's obviously revealing either way, he's basically bursting at the seams to do so

Freakin sucks about Bleedin.

VOTE: Crusher

This is the way to go, IMO.

Also, CTM, what's with the steering nonsense? As I28 pointed out, why are you bringing up what BG did BEFORE he had an investigation last night which turned up guilty according to Pac?

Cause wwwormbat was his number 1 suspect yesterday.. I'm guessing that's who he'd have investigated.. assuming he'd investigate jetscode just cause he was right about jvor is also very much assumption, one that i will concede is plausible, but like i said, the important thing to me is that it's supporting evidence for a guy who I liked for scum anyway

I read CTM's post as a bit of a joke, as in he was trying to rile you.

Your post seemed a bit more sincere...and like you were prepping for the day.

Also, I'm new to the BPV that actually fires a shot...can you xplain pls?

Dumbass.

How did we let you live past D1?

CTM has been planting the seed that I'm scum all game. I've been responding to his terrible aspersions all game. Suddenly you think he's casting insinuation that I'm scum for sh*ts and giggles? Bull crap.

Also, I've stated on multiple occasions that I earned a choice between a day/night bulletproof vest OR a day/night vig shot. Skim much?

I chose the vest. Now shoot me, and stop talking.

cause crusher was pretty town like last night and may have been the one to shoot jvor/jif...

crusher's obviously revealing either way, he's basically bursting at the seams to do so

I completely read him the opposite, and if crusher shot jif it's probably because jif had turned on him. I don't know if I buy JiF dying in JVOR's place because if that were the case I still don't see JVOR fighting as hard as he did. I think JVOR only would have done that if he thought JiF had a chance on his own. Idk, though, curious to see what he reveals I guess.

Exactly. Crusher has been saying that he is going to reveal first thing today. Why would BG NOT investigate him to KNOW for certain if this reveal is truth or not?

Taking out the SK and his bitch can seem town-like, but its not a bad thing for scum to do either... and sure helps him look town. I'm sure BG realized this. I can't see how he didn't investigate Crusher tbh... I'm listening to everything everyone says, but BG is smart. This seems like such an obvious play for the Cop especially knowing Crusher would be revealing.

How did we let you live past D1?

CTM has been planting the seed that I'm scum all game. I've been responding to his terrible aspersions all game. Suddenly you think he's casting insinuation that I'm scum for sh*ts and giggles? Bull crap.

Also, I've stated on multiple occasions that I earned a choice between a day/night bulletproof vest OR a day/night vig shot. Skim much?

You know, you may want to consider cutting the caffeine out of your diet, and adding more fiber. You'd be less irritable.

Shut up for a bit, and let the grown-ups talk.

Exactly. Crusher has been saying that he is going to reveal first thing today. Why would BG NOT investigate him to KNOW for certain if this reveal is truth or not?

Taking out the SK and his bitch can seem town-like, but its not a bad thing for scum to do either... and sure helps him look town. I'm sure BG realized this. I can't see how he didn't investigate Crusher tbh... I'm listening to everything everyone says, but BG is smart. This seems like such an obvious play for the Cop especially knowing Crusher would be revealing.

If I were the cop I probably wouldn't have investigated Crusher, knowing he's about to reveal and we'll get to sort it out. I probably would have looked at one of the quieter ones I felt in-between on, like Wombat or SMC. Or possibly someone harder to read like Vic because it's harder to figure people out when they get replaced. It's possible he picked Crusher, but I can see lots of possibilities that he checked out other people.

I completely read him the opposite, and if crusher shot jif it's probably because jif had turned on him. I don't know if I buy JiF dying in JVOR's place because if that were the case I still don't see JVOR fighting as hard as he did. I think JVOR only would have done that if he thought JiF had a chance on his own. Idk, though, curious to see what he reveals I guess.

Why are you taking such a back-seat this game? You usually have a lot to say, but I'm feeling like a lot of your posts are reactions to other players. You've been mentioned as a suspect several times, and I'm trying to make up my mind on how you're playing. What gives?

Shut up for a bit, and let the grown-ups talk.

:rolleyes:

I suggest you take your own advice. The minute I start making reasonable points, you dive in and start kicking the hornets nest.

**** off.

Why are you taking such a back-seat this game? You usually have a lot to say, but I'm feeling like a lot of your posts are reactions to other players. You've been mentioned as a suspect several times, and I'm trying to make up my mind on how you're playing. What gives?

I'm just not into this game. It's also been hard to read a lot of people because of the specially-tailored roles, and I feel like there's a lot going on behind the scenes. Who knows.

Freakin sucks it's going to rain again

Cause wwwormbat was his number 1 suspect yesterday.. I'm guessing that's who he'd have investigated.. assuming he'd investigate jetscode just cause he was right about jvor is also very much assumption, one that i will concede is plausible, but like i said, the important thing to me is that it's supporting evidence for a guy who I liked for scum anyway

WWWWombat being scummy is reason enough to vote for him, not some leap of logic that BG voted for him like 15 minutes and then assuming he investigated him last night.

I'm happy with Crusher or WWW. My issue is your Pied Pipering using bullsh*t like you've done all game.

If I were the cop I probably wouldn't have investigated Crusher, knowing he's about to reveal and we'll get to sort it out. I probably would have looked at one of the quieter ones I felt in-between on, like Wombat or SMC. Or possibly someone harder to read like Vic because it's harder to figure people out when they get replaced. It's possible he picked Crusher, but I can see lots of possibilities that he checked out other people.

Of course there's lots of possibilities that he checked other people. I can get the list of alive players if you want. :rolleyes:

But a smart player, probably... I say PROBABLY... views Crusher, given the way things unfolded yesterday and Crusher saying he was going to reveal first thing today. If I'm Cop, I view him and know his alignment before following him blindly after his reveal today.

I'm stating it as fact, just as a smart play for him. Which makes me lean toward thinking he viewed Crusher or at least JC. Remember, what made me pipe up about this was CTM going back to BEFORE the JVOR/JC stuff for a lead on who BG might have viewed. I think that was another silly attempt by him to lead the town. If you all want to be led around by the nose by CTM (of all people) have at it. I'll fight it tooth and nail.

WWWWombat being scummy is reason enough to vote for him, not some leap of logic that BG voted for him like 15 minutes and then assuming he investigated him last night.

I'm happy with Crusher or WWW. My issue is your Pied Pipering using bullsh*t like you've done all game.

This.

Of course there's lots of possibilities that he checked other people. I can get the list of alive players if you want. :rolleyes:

But a smart player, probably... I say PROBABLY... views Crusher, given the way things unfolded yesterday and Crusher saying he was going to reveal first thing today. If I'm Cop, I view him and know his alignment before following him blindly after his reveal today.

I'm stating it as fact, just as a smart play for him. Which makes me lean toward thinking he viewed Crusher or at least JC. Remember, what made me pipe up about this was CTM going back to BEFORE the JVOR/JC stuff for a lead on who BG might have viewed. I think that was another silly attempt by him to lead the town. If you all want to be led around by the nose by CTM (of all people) have at it. I'll fight it tooth and nail.

All I'm saying is I probably wouldn't have chosen Crusher if I were the cop. We can't really know either way, so I don't think it makes much sense to base anything off of that assumption.

Not sure how I feel about this. Almost feels like a backtracked explanation for a slip. Dunno...maybe I'm trying too hard. FOS CTM.

Also wanting to hear from Crusher before we start moving somewhere.

All I'm saying is I probably wouldn't have chosen Crusher if I were the cop. We can't really know either way, so I don't think it makes much sense to base anything off of that assumption.

That's fine. I get where you are coming from... I brought up the point, because viewing Crusher makes more sense for the cop, given what we knew coming into today, than Wombat, frankly. I didn't like CTM pipering as soon as the day started.

Interesting that after a game of him badgering me, CTM has shut up and you have kind of taken on his argument for him, in a manner of speaking.

who do you think he investigated?

That's fine. I get where you are coming from... I brought up the point, because viewing Crusher makes more sense for the cop, given what we knew coming into today, than Wombat, frankly. I didn't like CTM pipering as soon as the day started.

Interesting that after a game of him badgering me, CTM has shut up and you have kind of taken on his argument for him, in a manner of speaking.

I completely disagree that viewing Crusher makes more sense for the cop, given what we knew going into today. But who knows, most of the time I am surprised to find out who the cop investigated. I'm just saying it's kind of a useless argument one way or the other.

Got this far. It's exactly what I was thinking. You get your first star of the game.

I also like the 2 team theory. There is way too much smoke and not enough fire - and that's a good sign of 2 teams.

Uh, what? JVoR, if his reveal is to be believed, would have absolutely been speed lynched. I would have revealed if I was him as well, based on the same reason.

JVoR's reveal makes a hell of a lot more sense to me that JC's, who I28 claims has been on all day, and just keeping that choice little tidbit for himself? If anyone's timing is in question, it would be JC - who a lot of people have thought was scum since D1.

Is your PR to play a$$ backwards?

I AM THE KING. KISS THE RINGS, BITCHES.

What the **** is this bullsh*t?

I NEVER claimed JC was "on all day" ... I went back to check to see if JC's post with the investigation results and his vote on JVOR was his first post of the day phase. It was. I've posted multiple times about this, and given you big a hard-on you've had for me, I'm shocked you got this backwards.

You basically twisted it to say the opposite. Making a case to lynch Jetscode because of his timing. I feel better about my vote on JVOR than ever now. More scummy play by the scumfish that got away...

Seriously, when are we lynching this dummy?

While we wait for Crusher...

@ DPR...care to explain your logic train here?

@ I-28...is he trying to set me up or you? Did he ever respond?

Edited to bold.

I wouldn't have

Seems to me from the scene that Montana i.e. Scum killed JiF. And CTM, speculation isn't scummy, just unreliable. Cherrypicking evidence for your favorite suspects on the other hand (which you just pretty much admitted to doing), is scummy.

No, i thought it might be a good thing to think about. I came to the conclusion that it was you he investigated, and I presented my reason why. Who do you think he investigated, and why?

Not sure how I feel about this. Almost feels like a backtracked explanation for a slip. Dunno...maybe I'm trying too hard. FOS CTM.

Also wanting to hear from Crusher before we start moving somewhere.

You're not even thinking a little bit who bg miught have investigated? Seems odd to me

I completely disagree that viewing Crusher makes more sense for the cop, given what we knew going into today. But who knows, most of the time I am surprised to find out who the cop investigated. I'm just saying it's kind of a useless argument one way or the other.

My own take would be as Cop I would not have viewed Crusher...we know hiw reveal is forthcoming and I would probably viewed one of the less active.

Archived