Scarface Mafia - The World is Yours

Pac

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Uh, what? JVoR, if his reveal is to be believed, would have absolutely been speed lynched. I would have revealed if I was him as well, based on the same reason.

JVoR's reveal makes a hell of a lot more sense to me that JC's, who I28 claims has been on all day, and just keeping that choice little tidbit for himself? If anyone's timing is in question, it would be JC - who a lot of people have thought was scum since D1.

Is your PR to play a$$ backwards?

I AM THE KING. KISS THE RINGS, BITCHES.

What the **** is this bullsh*t?

I NEVER claimed JC was "on all day" ... I went back to check to see if JC's post with the investigation results and his vote on JVOR was his first post of the day phase. It was. I've posted multiple times about this, and given you big a hard-on you've had for me, I'm shocked you got this backwards.

You basically twisted it to say the opposite. Making a case to lynch Jetscode because of his timing. I feel better about my vote on JVOR than ever now. More scummy play by the scumfish that got away...

Seriously, when are we lynching this dummy?

i now believe crusher and jif were on opposite teams btw.... have to go back and see what jif was selling re:jetscode/jvor... but i'm assuming this gives a reason for jvor to stay alive

and pac making them a team fits in with his dooshyness..

Jif was wanting to lynch jetcode but never voted.. seems pretty clear jvor is sk

still, i think crusher and jetscode are scum, with crusher probably killing jifard simmons

Ha! Nah, not really, just trying to make the best decision.

JVOR has definitely done some sh*t that has caught my attention, but I get blinders on the guy because I hate him. I'd love to lynch him, trust me.

But the logical side is telling me that we shouldnt take the chance of lynching the Doc. There has been only 1 NK a night so far. Is letting him survive to use this supposed SK even that big of deal? I dont know, he's going to be hyper lynched if he's bluffing.

I mean, why would he want that supposed extra kill? To help the town or the scum win? If your story is true, he's a 3rd party...what does an extra kill do for him?

Ha! I think this is the smart play but I really dont want to side with you.

Another thought...wasnt their a dirty FBI guy in the movie? Remember, he told Tony, you wouldnt shot a cop? And had someone else do it...amirite?

Jif was wanting to lynch jetcode but never voted.. seems pretty clear jvor is sk

still, i think crusher and jetscode are scum, with crusher probably killing jifard simmons

Yeah, not a bad thought.. None of us would probably think to lynch JC the next day after he gave us a SK.

Oh well. There goes my game.

unvote Vote: JVOR

Feels like scum is Verbal, SMC, Sharrow, Crusher or Wombat. Have no idea how big their team is though. Hoping to hit two of those at least :D

And obviously I was just raging at CTM. He played it well. Good job by you guys figuring it out. Really had no idea you guys would risk lynching a doc claim.

Official Vote Count:

Crusher - (5) JiF, DPR, CTM, SMC, Hess

AVM - (1) Wombat

JVoR- (7) JC, Smash, Sharrow, Wombat, Ape, Crusher, AVM

Jetscode - (3) JVOR, Vic, BG

DPR - (1) Tomshane

with 18 maricons alive, it takes 10 to lynch

Feels like scum is Verbal, SMC, Sharrow, Crusher or Wombat. Have no idea how big their team is though. Hoping to hit two of those at least :D

And obviously I was just raging at CTM. He played it well. Good job by you guys figuring it out. Really had no idea you guys would risk lynching a doc claim.

Hehe. There's the JVOR I know. :P

I wouldn't discount monkey at this point either.

What was the purpose of your mistress? Just a teammate (numbers/strategy wise)?

here's his post again:

he knows that jetscode is being truthful, and that JVOR is the SK, and he'll explain tomorrow.. no mention of any of this beforehand, but crusher knows

That is really weird. Unless he is planning to claim doc, I guess. Lol.

lol.. i like that list a lot and would include the monkey as well :D

verbal didn't really ping me at all till today, but the last 4 have a lot

I don't get it why are you mad? He was dead after JiF anyway. What'd we do ma what'd we do?

nothing - I'm being reactionary. I just never give up in these games and sucks to spend so much time on something and see people roll over.

I'm already over it.

You seriously think JC is scum ?

Not really.. i think crusher is trying to align himself with innocent jetscode and was going to let it play out a bit more to see if he dug his grave any further

on edit: it is possible however, under bleedin's theory from earlier

Archived