Scarface Mafia - The World is Yours

Pac

And hes the madman who claims to have a vig shot tonight ? God help us all. Should we take a vote on that particular shot ? I dont want DPR waving a gun around

Rather he used iy on himself...it would provide the town the most value.

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That was AFTER you started getting pressure.

Which is why I asked, "Can you tell me any times you have hinted at Hess, prior to when you started getting pressure?"

Your response was blah blah go read it yourself scumdarella. So I did ... unfortunately for you. :D I was mildly buying your role until I actually went back and read from the beginning.

i want to reveal cause at some point i'm going to be forced to and i'd rather not soak up one of two daytime reveals we have..

trust me, when i do, it will make sense and I'm not going to give up anything that hurts the town

You know what? Being that you were the star of the opening scene, and that no one really listens to anyone here anyway, I would strongly consider holding that back. Unless you can say without question that someone is scum, it's better to keep info out of the mafia's hands. You just watched what Crush did, and what JVoR did. Please don't give away info.

It has nothing to do with the role on its own ... his role would make perfect sense in this game. I was actually like, "huh, better story than I was expecting," when I first read his reveal.

What does NOT make sense are his actions if he supposedly knew about Hess from the start.

I played it the way i saw fit. Was trying not to tip my hand. Obviously easier for you, your scum, you have all the answers.

I played it the way i saw fit. Was trying not to tip my hand. Obviously easier for you, your scum, you have all the answers.

Lol thank you for at least making me somewhat interested in the game. If I am somehow wrong about you, I will mail you a box of bacon-flavored goods as an apology. Of course you probably already know I'm town and right about you. ;)

That was AFTER you started getting pressure.

Which is why I asked, "Can you tell me any times you have hinted at Hess, prior to when you started getting pressure?"

Your response was blah blah go read it yourself scumdarella. So I did ... unfortunately for you. :D I was mildly buying your role until I actually went back and read from the beginning.

It is unfortunate because i gave you the perfect out tomorrow after I pop town. You will explain how i messed up. Seen it before. good for you. DPr if you ever loved me,,, blow this one away. She is pure filth.

Lol thank you for at least making me somewhat interested in the game. If I am somehow wrong about you, I will mail you a box of bacon-flavored goods as an apology. Of course you probably already know I'm town and right about you. ;)

you wrong never. just clever and devious.

It is unfortunate because i gave you the perfect out tomorrow after I pop town. You will explain how i messed up. Seen it before. good for you. DPr if you ever loved me,,, blow this one away. She is pure filth.

Yes please ... if Crusher flips town just blow my ******* brains out lol. But I'm pretty sure I'm right.

Dude, you know better than that. There is no overvaluing power roles in mafia. That's like saying that someone overvalued their gun in a shootout.

The Mafia Bible clearly states that the town will protect their Power Roles dearly, because they are the only advantage that they have.

The Doc should never, never volunteer to be lynched. That's like asking the QB to block - WTF? The Doc does one thing, and needs to stay alive until endgame - it's vital.

Having said that, yours is not the worst of the complete horsesh*t I see coming from the rest of the teste-garglers. Smash wins the prize for consecutive worst posts of the game, and JC is dancing pretty well, but the newness still shows. TOm, I can only chuckle at where your going with your vote.I saw it. I thought it, and it would just like Pac to throw a little Mod wifom into the mix.

Anyway, I look at it this way:

We have two situations that can turn up a positive scum result - the Hess/Crusher choice or the JC/JVoR choice. Hess made a big deal to tell us about Crusher, and is too experienced a player to bluff on something like that. He knows he'd die if Crush lynched Town.

On the other hand, either JC or JVoR is scum as well. It didn't escape me that JVoR might claim Doc to see if the real Doc would reveal - and a counter reveal should NOT be made - so I am torn on these two. But, we do have one.

So, I'm sticking with my Crusher vote, based simply on the fact that asking the game to wait until 8 or 9 is complet sh*t. He knows that. He could have just as easily said "I'm blah, I do blah. If you don't like it, suck it. I'll be back at 9."

Asking for an "extension" and then watching the the JC/JVoR show just doesn't sit well with me.

My vote stays.

^^^ The whole town is deliberating on JC or JVOR, and DPR is insistent upon voting Crusher. He acknowledges either JVOR or JC is scum, and passes on a 50/50 shot between the 2 of them... for the odds of Crusher against the whole game. Seems like you'd have to be pretty sure to pass on that guessing right between 2 people. (Note he nudged in most of his posts towards voting Jetscode, NOT JVOR.)

I did. I'm just a big fan of letting people reply and hang themselves. That is, if they bother to reply...

Now he doesn't like the case on Crusher and is voting Dan?

Going to vote Crusher too. And if he's scum, I'm also thinking maybe JC is scum as well afterall, since the character I thought he was turned out to be the cop. If Crusher was telling the truth, I think Hess would have shed some more light on this when he posted.

Should I wait until tomorrow to vote for him when Pac comes back?

Ok.. i'm "hard to kill" townie.. lots of things in hess's and dpr's and nae's reveal kind of ring true with certain days/time limits and what not... this power also extends to lynches, which I'll happily prove right now if need be..... not sure if i can say my name or not, but i'm definitely not a character in a movie and a couple of you have already nailed it.. i'm not going to go into any more details, I know i've already absorbed 1 NK and we'll see from there..

the opening scene should make this very clear, and all i can say is pacDoosh's gift to the game was keeping my in it for awhile, atleast :D

Ok.. i'm "hard to kill" townie.. lots of things in hess's and dpr's and nae's reveal kind of ring true with certain days/time limits and what not... this power also extends to lynches, which I'll happily prove right now if need be..... not sure if i can say my name or not, but i'm definitely not a character in a movie and a couple of you have already nailed it.. i'm not going to go into any more details, I know i've already absorbed 1 NK and we'll see from there..

the opening scene should make this very clear, and all i can say is pacDoosh's gift to the game was keeping my in it for awhile, atleast :D

How can you prove it?

Going to vote Crusher too. And if he's scum, I'm also thinking maybe JC is scum as well afterall, since the character I thought he was turned out to be the cop. If Crusher was telling the truth, I think Hess would have shed some more light on this when he posted.

Should I wait until tomorrow to vote for him when Pac comes back?

Sharrow,

For the first time ever I have a strong town read on you...what makes you think I'm scum as well?

Archived