Scarface Mafia - The World is Yours

Pac

Freaking sucks teams aren't letting players in.

WTF are you talking about and WTF do I need to clarify?

DPR said he can only kill NIGHT 4 and Crusher has already been lynched. We're just waiting for the death scene. Thus, how in the hell can DPR shoot Crusher?

The "wait" DPR was referring to was waiting to see what everyone thinks he should shoot tonight, not waiting to shoot. Thus, I asked him, why "wait" as in "why wait to get people's thoughts on who he should shoot".

Were you skimming?

Honestly, there comes a point when he's not even making sense. I don't know if it's a PR, or he sleeps over a glue factory, or what.

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

7 is too many, but I like your list. Keep it to 3 & 3 and I agree with you.

I'd like to see other lists, and triangulate who most people like for scum.

My list for scum:

Verb

DanX

Smash

Vic

Crush

and maybe, just maybe...AVM

Feel free to case me.

FWIW, I'm thinking 5 scum. 22 players, 2 3rd party, 5 scum, 15 town. Seems pretty decent to me. I want to believe 2 teams, but two teams is hard to buy with just one NK the first two nights. We had a DK yesterday, plus a NK, but we already know we had an SK plus a scum team, just hard to buy both an SK and a 2nd team.

I think Verb smells. I have a bad feeling about TS as well. Wombat, Dan, Crush all seem favorable to me...and of course the spirits are angry for scum blood. No more JC talk, even though I must tuck my tail between my legs and admit I was likely wrong. I told them to know their damn role, and shut their damn mouths...but they didn't really seem to like that too much. We've agreed Wombat is the new JC though. Off with Wombats head!!!!

vote: Wombat

My personal hygiene notwithstanding, feel free to case me.

A couple of random comments:

-Why do people keep saying that others are skimming? Is that really the best scumtell ya'll can come up with?

-On that point, a scumtell for DPR: he's the epitome of the overly helpful townie when scum. But when he's actually town, he plays more spread out and loose and mixes the "teaching" posts (he can't help but make those) with the joking around posts. He jokes around MUCH less when scum.

Basically, I just wanted to say that DPR is loose. >_>

Honestly, there comes a point when he's not even making sense. I don't know if it's a PR, or he sleeps over a glue factory, or what.

Forget skimming, sometimes I simply pass right over his posts when he gets into that "mode". Not worth it. I do the same with JiF. He's either a fantastic scumhunter, or a whiny bitch. Like the guy, but feel like kicking him in the nuts sometimes.

I think I need somebody to always pester and argue with in these games. I'm feeling left out over here - somebody play with me!

P.S. - preferably Dan, but I'll take what I can get

P.P.S - except CTM - gross

P.P.P.S - and Pac *vomits*

at this point, you make the ape look smart

listen I don't give a crap if he shoots me, I'm saying the smarter play is to shoot the ape who i think needs to be vetted in some way

the part you are ignoring and smc is too dumb to understand is that my claim can be vetted by running up a vote count as well. There's two ways to do it, We can do today or tomorrow, doesn't matter..

Also, i think it should be obvious that i was telling the truth on N1 about surviving a NK attempt.. JVOR ran around all day 1 talking about the only good CTM is a dead CTM, he was the SK, there was 1 NK that night, i actually accused him of shooting me and in his give up post he said I played it right the whole time. It all adds up.

So again, I believe it's very important that the ape gets vetted in some way. He's knuckling around like a confirmed townie and flying off the handle at the slightest insinuation he might not be town. If the town wants to further vet me, that's fine too, but don't sleep on the ape

Chan to be honest Im fine with you or the APE getting shot as long as it means something, Im good with it. I just dont want DPR taking some freakin blind shot at possible scum and taking out a townie or worse a power role. My vote for the Shot will be Teh APE But Im not convinced he is the better play than shooting you as of yet. I'll wait to see who else weighs in on this.

Feel free to case me.

My personal hygiene notwithstanding, feel free to case me.

A couple of random comments:

-Why do people keep saying that others are skimming? Is that really the best scumtell ya'll can come up with?

-On that point, a scumtell for DPR: he's the epitome of the overly helpful townie when scum. But when he's actually town, he plays more spread out and loose and mixes the "teaching" posts (he can't help but make those) with the joking around posts. He jokes around MUCH less when scum.

Basically, I just wanted to say that DPR is loose. >_>

Well, that's just great. Thanks for sharing. Mafia 4 sure. heh

For the record, I don't like the idea of DPR shooting CTM. If they are in cahoots, we would never know. Bad idea. Either DPR shoots at who he thinks is scum, or he holsters.

(I still think DPR is town, but I won't forget the GF scenario after it killed us last game)

Chan to be honest Im fine with you or the APE getting shot as long as it means something, Im good with it. I just dont want DPR taking some freakin blind shot at possible scum and taking out a townie or worse a power role. My vote for the Shot will be Teh APE But Im not convinced he is the better play than shooting you as of yet. I'll wait to see who else weighs in on this.

I don't what you're so worried about...

House_gun_fail.gif

1275305403486.gif

imagesCAS1CEB0.jpg

I don't what you're so worried about...

House_gun_fail.gif

1275305403486.gif

DPR does it not state in my post what Im worried about ? You have a role I think the town should weigh in on yet you want to take matters into your own hands and I think thats a mistake. Im not trying to insult you here I hope you see where im comming from

DPR does it not state in my post what Im worried about ? You have a role I think the town should weigh in on yet you want to take matters into your own hands and I think thats a mistake. Im not trying to insult you here I hope you see where im comming from

Yeah, I was kidding. *somepeopleneedtolightenupahem*

I've been very open and agreeable to folks weighing in on the vig shot. I'm thinking that's been made clear, so I don't know why you are stating this?

You know, seriously, this is kind of a rare chance to be able to turn a vig shot into a situation where we get a lot of info, like we would from a lynch. I don't know how to be more pro-town than that?

If everyone agrees, we can even set up a vote, so that we have a record, just like a lynch.

For the record, I don't like the idea of DPR shooting CTM. If they are in cahoots, we would never know. Bad idea. Either DPR shoots at who he thinks is scum, or he holsters.

(I still think DPR is town, but I won't forget the GF scenario after it killed us last game)

I think if any duo seems in cahots its CTM and the APE if he is hell bent on making his own decision I support holstering until he has a better read.

Forget skimming, sometimes I simply pass right over his posts when he gets into that "mode". Not worth it. I do the same with JiF. He's either a fantastic scumhunter, or a whiny bitch. Like the guy, but feel like kicking him in the nuts sometimes.

I think I need somebody to always pester and argue with in these games. I'm feeling left out over here - somebody play with me!

P.S. - preferably Dan, but I'll take what I can get

P.P.S - except CTM - gross

P.P.P.S - and Pac *vomits*

heh.. this is the first game i thought jif has played sensibly in a long time, and the fugger was evil.. him and jets code were my 2 biggest town reads, with dan about to catapult there if crusher flips scum, which i think he will..

Freaking sucks teams aren't letting players in.

WTF are you talking about and WTF do I need to clarify?

DPR said he can only kill NIGHT 4 and Crusher has already been lynched. We're just waiting for the death scene. Thus, how in the hell can DPR shoot Crusher?

The "wait" DPR was referring to was waiting to see what everyone thinks he should shoot tonight, not waiting to shoot. Thus, I asked him, why "wait" as in "why wait to get people's thoughts on who he should shoot".

Were you skimming?

I know DPR said he could kill at night only, I've challenged his vig shot vs. the one I got offered which was day/night.

I know Crusher has been lynched. I was actually asking you to elaborate on that initial post, because me and CTM interpreted it differently, and he was saying you were scummy for it. I didn't think it was scummy.

Take a pill, its probably a moot point. CTM has said everything is scummy this game, except for the scummy players.

That's one of the reasons I won't be shooting the ape. I might smear super-glue on a banana and give it to him, but I won't shoot him.

This made me think you would not listen to certain arguements as i read further I noticed your easing off a bit and willing to listen to what people have to say. I stopped reading at one point to answer a few posts and went back to read the last 2 pages where I noticed you were willing to listen but you didnt seem to thrilled with SMC putting up a vote.

Freakin sucks the royal wedding is actually a holiday

For the heck of it, let's see where we're at:

WHO SHOULD DPR SHOOT?

I28 (3) -- I28, CTM, Smash

DPR (1) -- JC

CTM (1) -- SMC

Let DPR Decide (2) -- DPR, Verbal

WHO SHOULD DPR SHOOT?

DPR (1) -- JC

CTM (1) -- SMC

I think Verbal Voted Holster. Friggin wannabe mods.

WHO SHOULD DPR SHOOT?

DPR (1) -- JC

CTM (1) -- SMC

The last is just silly - why would even open it up for discussion? Be serious, and we'll see if we can get any info. And, wait for the Crush lynch report. Damn.

WHO SHOULD DPR SHOOT?

DPR (1) -- JC

CTM (1) -- SMC

I'm not voting for something he refuses to do..

I want to confirm crusher then i'd vote for one of you sharrow or wwwombat

I'm also thinking that holsterig is not the bet way to go - let's face it, if I get roleblocked, my a$$ is gonna swing faster than Crusher can eat a pastry, and we'll have lost the shot.

We've got suspects. Let's do the best we can with it.

Freakin' sucks it's not lunch yet

I'm not voting for something he refuses to do..

I want to confirm crusher then i'd vote for one of you sharrow or wwwombat

This isn't anything official, you dumbass. We're getting people's thoughts. Once we get the Crusher death scene you can say who you think DPR should shoot.

And, DPR, you've already said the choice should be up to you and Verbal agreed (and gave the holster alternative) so why do you think it's silly to list? It's an option expressed.

Freakin' sucks it's not lunch yet

This isn't anything official, you dumbass. We're getting people's thoughts. Once we get the Crusher death scene you can say who you think DPR should shoot.

And, DPR, you've already said the choice should be up to you and Verbal agreed (and gave the holster alternative) so why do you think it's silly to list? It's an option expressed.

I'm just saying...oh, nevermind. meh

"Fee Fi Fo Fum - I protect drug addicts and weigh two tons..."

"What the hell is this lummox babbling about??"

"I don't know but he scares me."

"Yo, top-heavy... If you're who you say you are, why does your story sound like bookoo bullsh*t."

"Fee Fi Fo Fum - you all must believe me or I'm quitting, I'm done."

"What!? Someone know what this Pork Rind is trying to say???"

"Can I keep the rabbits George? Can I tend the rabbits?"

"Alright that's about enough of this horsesh-t, someone give me a gun!"

<someone gives him a .32>

http://sounddogs.com/previews/2153/mp3/204207_SOUNDDOGS__gu.mp3

"Oh snap! It bounced off that fat bastard!"

"You MAKING ME MAD!! MAD MAD MAD!!"

"OH DAMN.... RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!"

http://www.sounddogs.com/previews/2158/mp3/101901_SOUNDDOGS__sc.mp3

DEAD:

1) JetFat80: Cesar Cordova - Fat Townie (D1 Lynch)

6) Brett: Armando - Town Gunsmith (N1 Kill)

22)Nae: Fernando - Town 1-time investigation (REVEAL D2-Legit)(D2 Lynch)

10)Slats: Matos - Town Hider (N2 Kill)

9) JiF: Gina Montana - SK Mistress (D3 Day kill??? Not sure of the cause of death)

20)JVoR: SK (D3 Lynch)

13)BG: Mel Bernstein - Town Cop (N3 Kill)

12)Crusher: Ernie - Mafia Symp (REVEAL D3 / Bodyguard)(D4 Lynch)

ALIVE:

8) The Ape: (REVEAL D1) Town Contractor / Earned Vest

15)D P R: (REVEAL D1) Pedro Quinn - Egotistical Townie has PR to talk arrogantly for 3 days, earns 1-shot vig kill.

3) Hess: (REVEAL D2) Town, Scum can control his vote on D2 and D4?

19)CTM: (CLAIM D2 / Non-reveal) Surived NK attempt

18)JC: (REVEAL D3 / FBI Agent) found SK

2) Dan X

4) Verb

5) Sharrow

7) Song/Vic

11)Tom Shane

14)Smash

16)WWwobat

17)AVM

21)SMC

Archived