Scarface Mafia - The World is Yours

Pac

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

word.. no matter what we tell him he's going to shoot who he wants.. lol

i'd shoot smc, sharrow or wwwombat personally

What's this? I'm bustin' my hump to try and include everybody, and I still get sh*t? It's almost like I can't win...

word.. no matter what we tell him he's going to shoot who he wants.. lol

i'd shoot smc, sharrow or wwwombat personally

Yeah, we get it broken record.... you told us. Now respond to me by criticizing the way I repeat myself and never leave well enough alone... there hasn't been enough irony is this game.

DPR I would shoot CTM and thats no joke

This. I have PM'ed Pac a couple times asking if I could change my mind and swap the vest for a vig shot, JUST so I could shoot the ******* piss out of CTM. He said no... stupid Pac-Maude.

Got it. Thank you - that's the kind of post that's helping.

Check out the final vote counts -- only two players were on each train. Dan and Wombat. FWIW Crusher was on the first three, just obviously not his own train.

What's this? I'm bustin' my hump to try and include everybody, and I still get sh*t? It's almost like I can't win...

Not sh*t, just think you'll do what you want. I probably would to.

And shoot me, I don't care..

This. I have PM'ed Pac a couple times asking if I could change my mind and swap the vest for a vig shot, JUST so I could shoot the ******* piss out of CTM. He said no... stupid Pac-Maude.

Now you don't want to be shot. Got it..

When i die and flip town, I pray the town lynches you, if only gcause you've been dead wrong all game, as usual

I'll shoot whoever the majority votes for. It'll give us the most info.

ok, but remember the braindead twins who read the opening scene about me reviving from the dead, which essentially mod confirms my claim, and still voted for you to waste your shot on me..

definitely voting for i28, if you are willign to shot one of us

if scum hunting, then my other 3..

i28 could very well be scum and is the most dangerous player in the game from my perspective

For the who to shoot arguement...here are our final vote counts:

FINAL Vote Count:

DPR (9) - BG, Slats, Verb, I28, Tom Shane, JF80, Sharrow, Hess

JetFat80 (13) - WWwombat, JC, Nae, Crusher, SMC, JiF, Brett, AVM, Song, DPR, CTM, JVoR, Dan X

I20Ape (1) – Smash

FINAL VOTE COUNT

Slats (1) - CTM

JC (1) - Sharrow

DPR (4) - Smash, JC, TomShane, JVOR

Nae (11) - JiF, BG, SMC, Verb, ViC, DPR, Hess, Wombat, DanX, Ape, Crusher

CTM (2) - Slats, Nae

Crusher - (3) JiF, DPR, SMC

JVoR- (10) JC, Smash, Sharrow, Wombat, Ape, Crusher, JVor, Hess, Dan X, CTM

Jetscode - (2) Vic, BG

DPR - (1) Tomshane

FINAL VOTE COUNT

Wombat (1) - AVM

Crusher (8) - SMC, Dan X, Vic, Wombat, Ape, CTM, Hess, AVM

DanX (1) - DPR

DPR (1) - TomShane

Hess (1) - Crusher

2 players have been on all 4 trains -- Wombat and Dan. Crusher was on the first three just not on his own, obviously. If I had to guess one of Dan or Wombat are scum, maybe both of them if one is the GF.

ok, but remember the braindead twins who read the opening scene about me reviving from the dead, which essentially mod confirms my claim, and still voted for you to waste your shot on me..

definitely voting for i28, if you are willign to shot one of us

if scum hunting, then my other 3..

i28 could very well be scum and is the most dangerous player in the game from my perspective

No it absolutely does not confirm anything. The PACmod NEVER opened a night phase of the game. You were simply a part of the opening scene and PAC put you in there to mess with you (its obvious). You need to stop claiming this crap the game started on day 1 not night 0 like you want us to believe.

@ PAC MOD when did the game officially start, Day or night ? Also was the opening scene just flavor ?

I read it as her being smart and catching slips. Crusher did what Crusher always does as scum, he left a wake of inconsistent statements that undermined his claim once he got pressure. It seemed legit to me, and I also don't know what to make of Crusher carrying on about Dan being scum on his way to the gallows... kind of a wifom there. Does he call her out as scum on his way down? Or all those other people for that matter?

The players I'm most concerned with right now are AVM and Hess... I'll have to re-read when I get home from work later. If it is blatant that Crusher was trying to signal either of them by his early posts, then I'd advocate DPR shoot them tbh. I'd like to be vetted, but I'd like to take out scum if it seems like an obvious catch even more.

My theory is that crusher was trying to hint to dan that he was her symp, dan was maybe not picking up on it, but when crusher said to her that he was singaling to hess, the light went on, she panic'd a bit because knowing he was a symp we'd be looking for signalling attempts and see all the dan votes, and buried the fat manimal to distance....

I'm not convinced of this by any means, but this is where i'm leaning. Mostly cause of the way dan went from sleep walking to just pwning his big a$$ almost instantly..

Between these 2, I have to admit that I'm now thinking perhaps CTM is right. More a hunch, which isn't anything to go on, but still bugging me.

No one else one the vote count, eh?

Was this directed at me, or are you making a general statement? If to me, I'm suspicious of Wombat as well for being on all the trains, but that doesn't mean he's not a clueless townie, hehe.

No it absolutely does not confirm anything. The PACmod NEVER opened a night phase of the game. You were simply a part of the opening scene and PAC put you in there to mess with you (its obvious). You need to stop claiming this crap the game started on day 1 not night 0 like you want us to believe.

@ PAC MOD when did the game officially start, Day or night ? Also was the opening scene just flavor ?

Ok, you'll find out how wrong you are. Just like the ape as an ewok's bleedin opening scene was flavor..

My only remaining real value is to absorb mafia nk's, it's not very powerful at this point

@ DPR - would you shoot the Ape if that is who the majority was for?

Or would you rather a top 2 or 3 to help out with some WIFOM?

I'll shoot whoever the majority votes for - I've thought about it, and turning this into what will essentially be a bonus lynch for the town seems the best move for the town.

I'm guessing that we'll get a morning scene around 5:30 - better speed it up if you want to cast a vote.

Great opening scene until CTM was revived then it lost it's luster for me. Wow last night seemed to be ladies night.

Checking in.

CTM half revealing anything is disgusting,

fwiw...and probably not much...crusher's first two posts include shoutouts to ctm...i read nothing from it...just an observation. still like to test ctm's reveal 2morrow.

I'll shoot whoever the majority votes for - I've thought about it, and turning this into what will essentially be a bonus lynch for the town seems the best move for the town.

I'm guessing that we'll get a morning scene around 5:30 - better speed it up if you want to cast a vote.

charlie%20hurp.jpg?1299811019

Freakin' sucks what's happening in the south

Ok, you'll find out how wrong you are. Just like the ape as an ewok's bleedin opening scene was flavor..

My only remaining real value is to absorb mafia nk's, it's not very powerful at this point

And survive a lynch. Or did you forget about that?

Feelin' a little nervous that the night will be called before I can shoot - maybe ya'll can kind of narrow it down a bit, be specific who you'd like to see shot as you post?

Again, I don't think anyone is really expecting me to last too long tomorrow unless we pick a person and I hit scum.

SMC. I gotsa feelin'

(OMG another unsubstantiated claim by this a$$hole? WTF! EAD!)

Now you don't want to be shot. Got it..

When i die and flip town, I pray the town lynches you, if only gcause you've been dead wrong all game, as usual

Um, no. You are a ******* retard. I've been asking him to shoot me non-stop.

I said "this" because I'd like to shoot you MYSELF. Not because you are town, not because you are scum... because you are an a$$hole.

Also, I wasn't wrong about JIF, wasn't wrong about JVOR. Had I not been tied up taking the bait to argue with you and the other idiot, I'd have been more aggressive in pursuing them. Thanks for being helpful.

Crusher wasn't my case, but I was right that if he was scum, he'd crack under pressure. Don't talk to me about "wrong" when you've spent the whole game muddling by starting sh*t with me.

Archived