The Office Mafia Game Thread

That's only because you couldn't feel it because you're face is still numb from your weekend on Whore Island. Slut.

Whore Island? Odd. That's not the name your mother told me. You don't think they changed it for me...do you?

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Truth be told it's not all a joke on my part. I agree that you've been at the epicenter of the run em' up and reveal style but are careful not to be too vocal about it. I also think it's possible your Padowan Learner JVoR decided to make you scum or sk since you haven't been in awhile.

but yeah.. it's fun to vote you too. true dat.

Right, well I've seen enough. Most mods assign roles randomly - Unvote, Vote Pac for playing the mod, to justify piling on.

Truth be told it's not all a joke on my part. I agree that you've been at the epicenter of the run em' up and reveal style but are careful not to be too vocal about it. I also think it's possible your Padowan Learner JVoR decided to make you scum or sk since you haven't been in awhile.

but yeah.. it's fun to vote you too. true dat.

I'm all for reveals, I believe they help town. But I'm certainly not a fan of what this has devolved into where people just pile on trains to force a reveal, rather then actually trying to push someone they find scummier. If I get to L-2, I'll reveal. I don't want to get there and will try and defend, but have no problem with revealing outside of using the last one.

meh, then vote me. And when you read the dead thread after the game, you'll notice how I don't mention pac every third post I make.

I voted Pac instead... but why am I not surprised that after pushing for 2 reveals, the town is now trending towards a typical explosion of the big mouths.

Right, well I've seen enough. Most mods assign roles randomly - Unvote, Vote Pac for playing the mod, to justify piling on.

piling on to get him to L40 lol.. Your idiocy knows no bounds. Glad my entertainment has earned your vote.

meh, then vote me. And when you read the dead thread after the game, you'll notice how I don't mention pac every third post I make.

I'm familiar with your dead thread contributions... I know you don't mention Pac every third post, because it would throw off your rhythm of mentioning JIF and JIF doing gay things with Crusher every other post.

I'm all for reveals, I believe they help town. But I'm certainly not a fan of what this has devolved into where people just pile on trains to force a reveal, rather then actually trying to push someone they find scummier. If I get to L-2, I'll reveal. I don't want to get there and will try and defend, but have no problem with revealing outside of using the last one.

That's what has me messing with you right now.. you're one of the godfathers of this style of play.. granted not necessarily to this extreme, but when I make what I think are good points and they get buried under everyone reveal hunting it gets frustrating.

Oh yeah, I defended pac. In reality his little rivalry goes 1 way. I don't make a spectacle of voting him, and have defended him in other games. Most recently, the one where you were cop, he was doc and you both made fools out of yourselves in lynching me..

You dont go out of your way to defend him and you definitely love running the train on him. And I had another reason 2 penis face

I'm familiar with your dead thread contributions... I know you don't mention Pac every third post, because it would throw off your rhythm of mentioning JIF and JIF doing gay things with Crusher every other post.

On iPhone but I wish I could rep.

Whore Island? Odd. That's not the name your mother told me. You don't think they changed it for me...do you?

Nope. I'm right. I thought you were down.

I love scotch. Scotchy, scotch, scotch. Here it goes down, down into my belly...

That's what has me messing with you right now.. you're one of the godfathers of this style of play.. granted not necessarily to this extreme, but when I make what I think are good points and they get buried under everyone reveal hunting it gets frustrating.

I don't play that way until a lot closer to end game, not sure what to say. Unintended consequence maybe? I vote who i think is scum, untill forced to be pragmatic cause a deadline is approaching or my votes being burned on someone nobody else finds scummy. I've always been a strong advocate of competing trains and gaining information day 1, what we have now is lame, scum and town midnlessly burning votes to force reveals until we hit the reveal restriction. It's also dumb, cause if you don't vote for people you find scummy to force reveals, you end up lynching out of a group of people you think are town just to avoid a blind lynch. Now that every day 1 vote can be covered under the it's pointless arguement, we might as well take it to the next level of absurdness and just draw straws, have 3 people reveal and then lynch whomever we like less within the first 24 hrs..

This is why I'm voting dpr and willign to vote vic, wwwombat and crusher.. all have been fairly flagrant in the day 1 is meaningless meme

You dont go out of your way to defend him and you definitely love running the train on him. And I had another reason 2 penis face

It's not true, but no point in debating it further

I don't play that way until a lot closer to end game, not sure what to say. Unintended consequence maybe? I vote who i think is scum, untill forced to be pragmatic cause a deadline is approaching or my votes being burned on someone nobody else finds scummy. I've always been a strong advocate of competing trains and gaining information day 1, what we have now is lame, scum and town midnlessly burning votes to force reveals until we hit the reveal restriction. It's also dumb, cause if you don't vote for people you find scummy to force reveals, you end up lynching out of a group of people you think are town just to avoid a blind lynch. Now that every day 1 vote can be covered under the it's pointless arguement, we might as well take it to the next level of absurdness and just draw straws, have 3 people reveal and then lynch whomever we like less within the first 24 hrs..

This is why I'm voting dpr and willign to vote vic, wwwombat and crusher.. all have been fairly flagrant in the day 1 is meaningless meme

Yeah, all that is great. So who are you?

Like I said, war of the big mouths... anyone think its worthwhile to push one of these inactive players to reveal instead? Thinking about it, we've already forced reveals on me and JF80, 2 people that seem to get pushed to reveal on D1 every game now, how about instead of getting a 3rd attention whore's reveal we go after a quiet player...

Unvote

Vote Sharrow

Still don't like his "agenda" insinuations about me from very early in D1. Like Vic and some others say nobody is going to have a real case on D1.

Like I said, war of the big mouths... anyone think its worthwhile to push one of these inactive players to reveal instead? Thinking about it, we've already forced reveals on me and JF80, 2 people that seem to get pushed to reveal on D1 every game now, how about instead of getting a 3rd attention whore's reveal we go after a quiet player...

Unvote

Vote Sharrow

Still don't like his "agenda" insinuations about me from very early in D1. Like Vic and some others say nobody is going to have a real case on D1.

bah.. why'd you have to be logical... more fun when you lash out.

I agree with all this.. and my vote on you is for entertainment purposes only.

My top 3 are still Crush, Lily, and DPR.

In fact I'll

unvote

Vote DPR

If I'm going to be serious for a moment I don't like the way he's played at all. Talking out of both sides of his mouth and has gone from the biggest detractor of the REUAR to it's biggest proponent. Something not right about him.

bah.. why'd you have to be logical... more fun when you lash out.

I agree with all this.. and my vote on you is for entertainment purposes only.

My top 3 are still Crush, Lily, and DPR.

In fact I'll

unvote

Vote DPR

If I'm going to be serious for a moment I don't like the way he's played at all. Talking out of both sides of his mouth and has gone from the biggest detractor of the REUAR to it's biggest proponent. Something not right about him.

You can't seriously tell me that you are just now noticing this...

Find one spot where I said that. I have actually voted every time for who i thought was scum. until i voted you, I did that cause JiF is back and it was funny. My list is

J80- moreso before his reveal, though his reveal says nothing about alignment.

Vic- mostly for his day 1 is crap stuff as well.

Hess- feeling little better bout him but still watching.

I'm tired. I will unvote you cause it lost it's funny and was hoping someone one would have jumped on so I could catch them.

Find one spot where I said that. I have actually voted every time for who i thought was scum. until i voted you, I did that cause JiF is back and it was funny. My list is

J80- moreso before his reveal, though his reveal says nothing about alignment.

Vic- mostly for his day 1 is crap stuff as well.

Hess- feeling little better bout him but still watching.

I'm tired. I will unvote you cause it lost it's funny and was hoping someone one would have jumped on so I could catch them.

you're fat

you're boyfriend jif is gay

makes you fatgay

and i just made i28 right for first time in mafia

OFFICIAL VOTE COUNT

DPR (4): CTM, Smash, AVM, Pac

I28 (3): Sharrow, Wombat, Jetscode1

CTM (2): JiF, DPR

Jetsfan80 (2): SMC, Lily

Crusher (1): Hess

Brettw4rd (1): Verbal

JiF (1): J80

Lily (1): Vicious

Vicious (1): Brett

Sharrow (1): I28

Not voting: Slats, Crusher

With 19 people alive, it takes 10 to lynch.

Deadline has been extended to Wednesday 12PM ET.

REVEALS REMAINING: 1

Since everyone appears to be giving their Top 3.....

1. Brett -- I know he's a quiet player but in his small sample of posts he's seemed to be hiding something.

2. Pac -- Started the game playing nice and only recently has shifted to his ornery self. Coupled with some questionable posts sprinkled in and he's my # 2 target.

3. Hess -- He doesn't get to be let off the hook just because he's crazy.

you're fat

you're boyfriend jif is gay

makes you fatgay

and i just made i28 right for first time in mafia

I'm fat? Really?

jiF is not gay, he;s just glad to be back.

If Im fatgay then you must be gayfat.

I28 is actually right quite a bit in mafia. it's just nobody reads enough of his post to notice.

Archived