The Office Mafia Game Thread

Golf is the only thing that could make me wake up before 7am on a Saturday.

Bet you majority of you alcoholics are still sleeping it off. :P

*note - I'm just getting old.. I used to drink like a maniac but hate how I feel the next day now.

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Golf is the only thing that could make me wake up before 7am on a Saturday.

Bet you majority of you alcoholics are still sleeping it off. :P

*note - I'm just getting old.. I used to drink like a maniac but hate how I feel the next day now.

I don't really drink much. If I'm sleeping something off, it's likely a late night online gaming.

Verbal = total nerd.

I don't really drink much. If I'm sleeping something off, it's likely a late night online gaming.

Verbal = total nerd.

Yep late nights online gaming here for me as well. But I was playing drunk last night and yes Im paying for it now with a mild headache.

Oh yeah, Geno Auriemma the UCONN womens basketball head coach was our guest speaker.

What a disaster. He knew nothing about our company. Thought we were IT geeks like CTM and the Ape. Was totally unPC. Our theme was diversity this week, and he basically delivered the exact opposite message.

Total disaster .

Just read through the emo fest... actually agree with the ambiguously gay duo, they almost always refuse to vote one another unless they absolutely have to, but I don't ever remember them following votes around like this. Think tubby fluffy butt is just excited to have his jifruitcake back, like a big dumb dog excited to see his owner... barkley'd

i see smashmouth has refused to reveal, normally I'd think anti town, but he's always kind of obstinate.. like the avatar game

slats is still pinging me.. not sure about teh vic.. he's really tough for me to read over last 2 years and his tendency to get insulted makes me not want to vote him unless I'm pretty sure, which i'm not..

verbal also pinging... wwwweirdbat is a tough read this game, he's doing his gotcha type crap i've seen him do as town, jut maybe more excessively..

Hess seems to be indicating he knows something about jif... If thats an investigation result it might be good to get details on it.. plus he's still one of my favorite for scum..

unvote

vote Hess

Official Day 2 Vote Count

Lily (5): Vicious, Slats, Smash, Hess, Wombat

Vicious (4): JiF, Crusher, Jetscode1, Optimas Primate

Wombat (2): Lily, Verbal

Smashmouth (1): J80

Jetscode1 (1): AVM

AVM (1): Pac

Hess (1): CTM

With 15 people alive, it takes 8 votes to lynch

REVEALS REMAINING: 2

Deadline has been set for Monday at 4PM ET

Verbal = total nerd.

Same here. When I moved to this hellhole my buddies from NJ and I decided that every Thursday we'd log on xbox live and PWN TEH NOOBZ. still going strong.

Yea, I'm cool.

Just read through the emo fest... actually agree with the ambiguously gay duo, they almost always refuse to vote one another unless they absolutely have to, but I don't ever remember them following votes around like this. Think tubby fluffy butt is just excited to have his jifruitcake back, like a big dumb dog excited to see his owner... barkley'd

i see smashmouth has refused to reveal, normally I'd think anti town, but he's always kind of obstinate.. like the avatar game

slats is still pinging me.. not sure about teh vic.. he's really tough for me to read over last 2 years and his tendency to get insulted makes me not want to vote him unless I'm pretty sure, which i'm not..

verbal also pinging... wwwweirdbat is a tough read this game, he's doing his gotcha type crap i've seen him do as town, jut maybe more excessively..

Hess seems to be indicating he knows something about jif... If thats an investigation result it might be good to get details on it.. plus he's still one of my favorite for scum..

unvote

vote Hess

As town you normally play out in front and you tend to take more risks. This game you've done nothing but clamor to 3 players in DRP, Optimas Primate and Me. You, 80 and Lily are my top 3 scum at the moment.

unvote

vote Hess

You know what I don't like this game? That trains on you, AVM, and Vic have come to screeching halts.

Of you 3 I'm most concerned with AVM. He's gone from his death bed to no one even mentioning his name.. and that's without a reveal - only a cryptic threat.

I'd also feel fine with votes on:

JC - more confrontational this game and has only gone after Ape and Vic from what I can remember.

Hess - "angrier" than normal... has definitively declared one person innocent and another scum. The emo self vote with only one other vote on him.

Lily - Opportunistic voting, very accommodating, latching on to others opinions and cases rather than trying to create on of her own.

JC - more confrontational this game and has only gone after Ape and Vic from what I can remember.

Hess - "angrier" than normal... has definitively declared one person innocent and another scum. The emo self vote with only one other vote on him.

Lily - Opportunistic voting, very accommodating, latching on to others opinions and cases rather than trying to create on of her own.

1. I've "definitively declared" no one scum

2. JiF is town

3. I wanted to role reveal Day 1. I would rather not Day 2

4. You self-voted too sh*t for brains

Pac, on day two I've been voting to get inactives into the game. How is that opportunistic exactly? I have my eye on some others, but without a semi-solid case, I'm just watching them for now. I try not to make up cases, but actually have something solid, so yeah. I'm not going to have any day two. Sorry. As for the accomodating part, I guess I just have enough crap going on right now that I don't want to get into a silly battle. If I get someone in my crosshairs, you'll see a different Lily. My gut feelings aren't enough to make me do that.

Pac, on day two I've been voting to get inactives into the game. How is that opportunistic exactly? I have my eye on some others, but without a semi-solid case, I'm just watching them for now. I try not to make up cases, but actually have something solid, so yeah. I'm not going to have any day two. Sorry. As for the accomodating part, I guess I just have enough crap going on right now that I don't want to get into a silly battle. If I get someone in my crosshairs, you'll see a different Lily. My gut feelings aren't enough to make me do that.

Just playing the game Lil - nothing personal.

I've seen you post about how others are making strong points and cases and you've been there to stoke the fires. Just feels like a safe way to avoid being called out IMO. Others seem to agree as you are currently the leading vote getter.

I'm not pretending to say I know anything for certain. At this point I just feel of the 5 I mentioned, 1 or 2 of you is likely scum.

So I had this girl staying with me since Tuesday night. As far as I'm concerned, we've been sorta an on again/off again FWB type deal. Definitely like her as more of a friend than a girlfriend. It was nice to have her out here and all, but really, I was very happy that her plane was leaving today...

But I get up this morning, and she says to me, "if we're going to keep this up, I think we should go to couples counseling."

:blink:

I thought we were on the same page as to what we were, but clearly not. I guess she recognizes my obvious disinterest, but somehow thinks I have enough invested here to go to counseling with her? Holy crap! Previously, one of this girl's best features was that I didn't think she was quite as crazy as other girls. I guess she's just a different kind of crazy. She told me she thought about "breaking up" with me in April, when meanwhile I had no idea we were going out! She'll be back in NY in a couple months, and said therefore I have a couple months to think about it, but I've already given it the half second of consideration I think it deserves.

Yeah, so there's that.

JiF is town and Lily is scum brah. Crystal ball>Magic 8ball

1. I've "definitively declared" no one scum

oops.

I'd like to see you squirm a bit so:

Unvote

Vote Hess

If you are scum may you suffer an unspeakably horrific demise.

You know what I don't like this game? That trains on [CTM], AVM, and Vic have come to screeching halts.

Of you 3 I'm most concerned with AVM. He's gone from his death bed to no one even mentioning his name.. and that's without a reveal - only a cryptic threat.

AVM essentially revealed that his role is useless, and that his useless role is not a miller. So no threat there. His play is obviously interesting to me being that he seems to want to mix it up with me this game. I don't know what's up with that. He's definitely someone I'd be willing to fall back to at any time should we have trouble coming to a consensus on a lynch. Either he's scum trying to fall thru the cracks with that useless role quasi-reveal, or he really is useless. So either we'd be lynching scum with him, or losing little.

He didn't like when I said it before, but I still feel the same way: I don't need to hear his full reveal anymore. We can get our reveal allotment, and I'll have no problem going back to him if we've got nowhere else to go. JF80, too, for that matter. His role is useless AFAIC, unless it's a scum role.

Not that I'm anxious to vote Hess or JC right now, but I do agree with your observations about them. JC is much more out in front than usual, and Hess seems to be playing less random or crazy than he usually does.

And I am voting Lily, because that is how I feel about her. That she's sorta just rolling with the punches. And Vic came out with a strong case on her, and I really want to see where both of them go.

Just playing the game Lil - nothing personal.

I've seen you post about how others are making strong points and cases and you've been there to stoke the fires. Just feels like a safe way to avoid being called out IMO. Others seem to agree as you are currently the leading vote getter.

I'm not pretending to say I know anything for certain. At this point I just feel of the 5 I mentioned, 1 or 2 of you is likely scum.

I didn't take it personally, hon. I'm just answering your points.

Official Day 2 Vote Count

Lily (5): Vicious, Slats, Smash, Hess, Wombat

Vicious (4): JiF, Crusher, Jetscode1, Optimas Primate

Wombat (2): Lily, Verbal

Smashmouth (1): J80

Jetscode1 (1): AVM

Hess (2): CTM, Pac

With 15 people alive, it takes 8 votes to lynch

REVEALS REMAINING: 2

Deadline has been set for Monday at 4PM ET

All I can say to both of you is that's how I play. I may be a bit more laid back than usual this game, but that's real life stress creeping in, I suppose. I do this to get away from that. You know how it is.

At any rate, one more vote and you'll get to see what I have, such as it is.

LOL at your reasoning nerd. Yes, I was totally serious about my Crystal Ball.

*errrr, angry face*

Hess, I'm assuming you had some sort of investigative ability last night - probably an object. Why did you vet JiF? He hasn't been in any real danger.

You know what I don't like this game? That trains on you, AVM, and Vic have come to screeching halts.

That's bs.. I went from 0 to 6 in record time and had you and the ape circling like vultures to get me to l-1.. You want to be a douchebag atleast be an honest one

That's bs.. I went from 0 to 6 in record time and had you and the ape circling like vultures to get me to l-1.. You want to be a douchebag atleast be an honest one

That's my point you filthy pig. You got to 6 votes in warp speed then the brakes were slammed and votes peeled off.

The reasons for these quick stops on the trains are suspect IMO. All it took was:

AVM - "I'm useless, if I reveal you have to kill me, nay ner nay ner."

CTM - "I'm currently carrying an item in my azz that has pro-town benefits."

Vic - "I'm quitting, ok I'm back in. I'm annoyed. You guys suck."

I'm thinking if one of you is scum your queer scum team is helping to take the heat off.

Hess, I'm assuming you had some sort of investigative ability last night - probably an object. Why did you vet JiF? He hasn't been in any real danger.

Hess has been under the impression that JiF is town because *looks right at Dan* there's no way Dan would've quit the game if she had scummates she was quitting on, too.

It's a reasonable suggestion, but Dan doesn't want us to say it. :)

Now of course, it's a very interesting thing for Hess to say if he were scummates with Dan.

Or Dan could've been scum with -say- Crusher, and was more than happy to step aside to let the true lovebirds snuggle up in another scum thread. ;)

Have to say that Dan was pinging me as scummier than JiF has been so far, though.

Ok, I think Lily is probably more of a 3rd Party SK. Possibly/maybe with DPR? She has NOT been playing the same way, don't care how you cut it. Shows why she's less involved and doesn't care as much. Also DPR had/has a teammate. Let's be fair here, hence why no PM'ing dead people. -The End

Hey, anyone know what happened to Vic...he hasn't posted in a while.

Pac - less confrontational this game and when Pac is non-confrotational it usually means he's scum.

WWWWombat - drops a vote or three then drops out off the site...adds little to the conversations which so he can skate to the end game with as little information to the town as possible.

80/I-28 - Magic 8-ball declared both scum...so far the Magic 8-ball has not been wrong...would like to get definitive results.

That's my point you filthy pig. You got to 6 votes in warp speed then the brakes were slammed and votes peeled off.

The reasons for these quick stops on the trains are suspect IMO. All it took was

AVM - "I'm useless, if I reveal you have to kill me, nay ner nay ner."

CTM - "I'm currently carrying an item in my azz that has pro-town benefits."

Vic - "I'm quitting, ok I'm back in. I'm annoyed. You guys suck."

I'm thinking if one of you is scum your queer scum team is helping to take the heat off.

so you think I should've gone from 1-9 at day 2 open with no guilty inestigation? Especially when you were one of the guys expressing an interest in voting me but didn't... If I didn't have such a low opinion of your intellect I'd think you were scum

As for CTM and his item...

When you receive an item, you will be able to use its ability immediately.

Town, scum, and third party can all use these items. It’s possible for town, scum and/or third party to receive items.

Items will first be distributed during Night 1, unless otherwise specified.

When a person holding an item is eliminated from the game, other players will have the chance to claim the item by correctly answering show-related or game-related questions. I will set a time in advance to be fair, and the first person to PM me with the correct answer after I post the question will win the item.

This suggests he could've used it already, but he says he needs to wait until tonight... ? Something to note, but it's not unreasonable that the item would be for nighttime use, and JVoR was thinking about distributing items at night rather than during the day.

But anyone, town or scum, can use an item. So an item with pro-town capabilities (as CTM suggests) probably has pro-scum capabilities in the wrong hands.

CTM wants us to keep him alive so he can use the item, but if we lynch him the next lucky contestant in JVoR's Wheel of Items will be able to use the same item tonight. So the reason to not vote off CTM would be because we feel really good about him being town - and not worrying about losing the power of the item. The item doesn't go away according to these instructions.

@Pac -- what was my subtle threat?

AVM essentially revealed that his role is useless, and that his useless role is not a miller. So no threat there. His play is obviously interesting to me being that he seems to want to mix it up with me this game. I don't know what's up with that. He's definitely someone I'd be willing to fall back to at any time should we have trouble coming to a consensus on a lynch. Either he's scum trying to fall thru the cracks with that useless role quasi-reveal, or he really is useless. So either we'd be lynching scum with him, or losing little.

He didn't like when I said it before, but I still feel the same way: I don't need to hear his full reveal anymore. We can get our reveal allotment, and I'll have no problem going back to him if we've got nowhere else to go. JF80, too, for that matter. His role is useless AFAIC, unless it's a scum role.

**** you, Sherlock Slats

All I can say to both of you is that's how I play. I may be a bit more laid back than usual this game, but that's real life stress creeping in, I suppose. I do this to get away from that. You know how it is.

At any rate, one more vote and you'll get to see what I have, such as it is.

Guess I'm going to vote you then.

HEY-O!

Archived