Jet Nation Poster, Bleedin Green Has Gone Missing

HessStation

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:rl:

I can't decide who I want to kill more: 80, I28, or JVoR (it's been too long...).

And I'm not sure how long the uneasy alliance of JiF and myself can last. I'm betting until yesterday.

***This is my way of asking to play***

What alliance?

Sign me up

You realize what CTM does to inaugurate people around here right?

Ok but you are being forewarned:

1) This is my first time modding

2) I'm completely out of my mind

3) I'm typing this right now doing 114 MPH on I-95 angrily waving an open bottle of jack around

Welcome!!!

You realize what CTM does to inaugurate people around here right?

I stick them in a little room with 4 plain walls and only a little hole about waist high. Jif is on the other side.

Welcome!!!

I can support this, having spent a game with him as scum. Nuts. Completely nuts. Brilliant, but nuts.

Welcome!!!

I haven't saw to many people in their right mind, that has been fun to be around so this should be great.

I stick them in a little room with 4 plain walls and only a little hole about waist high. Jif is on the other side.

Is it bad that I didn't get that at first?

Welcome!! :) I hope you have fun with us.

I'm sure I will. I hope you all like having me around

GIVE US DEADWOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IN A NON-GAY FASHION BECAUSE I AM REFERRING TO THE HBO SHOW. I GUESS I CAN STOP TALKING IN CAPS LOCK NOW.

I would love a Deadwood Game. I was thinking about putting one together last year. Crush can you turn off the profanity filters ?

Yo, can I get a little credit as top recruiter this year? I brought in TomShane (with the help of JF80) and I brought RaoulDuke - and I don't even post at JI, I'm so impressed with myself, I might go mouthrape a frog.

Also, which one of you miserable sob's brought in SenorGato? That was an epic fail. That retard wouldn't even be good at Fire Schotty Mafia.

Archived