Jet Nation Poster, Bleedin Green Has Gone Missing

HessStation

You keep posting sex pictures. You must of lived in the house with a priest when you were younger

That's not sex pictures. I'm warning of the buttsecks. Do you want sex pictures? I can do that as well. I CAN PLAY THAT GAME MY FRIEND.

If I wasn't at work.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's not sex pictures. I'm warning of the buttsecks. Do you want sex pictures? I can do that as well. I CAN PLAY THAT GAME MY FRIEND.

If I wasn't at work.

So what your saying is, all those boner pictures are on your home computer. Got it.

A shirtless man with semi-wood. Vicious you must be a walking ghey magnet.

What can I say. I'm ******* hot.

I'm killing you on D1. I don't care if I have to get the Dwight Shrute bobblehead item, and time travel back to last game, just to get the jello mold... I will find a way.

Oh. You want more? Ok

61-passed-out-with-boner.jpg

Ooh, they're selling DVD's at their garage sale... I wonder if they have Independence Day, I just love it when Will Smith says "yeearraarrgggghhhh" in that movie. Best. Line. Ever.

Why don't you just tell us how you've blown your load on prettier faces than his.

no, kys

I don't know what "kys" means, but I was hoping you guys would say I suck, but you are psyched to see Frenchie playing... and give him a warm welcome.

I mean sh*t, most of you know him... and not a single hello... but this new dude who likes to talk about boners with Vic, you all love him. :rolleyes:

Typical.

Archived