Hell House Mafia Game Thread

HessStation

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Meh. Jack, because it's D1 and no one is going to vote for a JN noob, I'm not going to move my vote. But, your play is either scummish as hell, or that of a townie who is too dangerous to keep around. Personally, I'm going to file you away as such, and ignore your distractions until later in the game. I don't see any point in giving your moves any attention with a deadline less than 11 hours away.

I'd like to hear more form Vic.

I NEVER CLAIMED COP

Your going to push me to be more emo then the audience at a paramore concert

Oh seriously??? My bad. Most have got confused with one of your many fake reveals.

Carry on. You are playing an outstanding game and are a true asset to the town.

Meh. Jack, because it's D1 and no one is going to vote for a JN noob, I'm not going to move my vote. But, your play is either scummish as hell, or that of a townie who is too dangerous to keep around. Personally, I'm going to file you away as such, and ignore your distractions until later in the game. I don't see any point in giving your moves any attention with a deadline less than 11 hours away.

How about my argument on Lily or Lily's general behaviour this game? No comment on that either? I figured you'd be a player to appreciate grandiose plans and strategy. I figured you could see where I was coming from. Guess I was wrong on that.

Oh seriously??? My bad. Most have got confused with one of your many fake reveals.

Carry on. You are playing an outstanding game and are a true asset to the town.

I fake revealed once. I said why I did it. You don't have to have a period about it. Or did you stick the tampon in the wrong hole this morning

I NEVER CLAIMED COP

Your going to push me to be more emo then the audience at a paramore concert

You said you were a searcher and that lily was probably guilty. WTF is a searcher ? A bad choice of words or a calculated way to muddy the freakin waters ?

Word of advice if you are a roleless townie the best way to get that across to other players is to call yourself A ROLELESS TOWNIE not a freakin searcher. k

How about my argument on Lily or Lily's general behaviour this game? No comment on that either? I figured you'd be a player to appreciate grandiose plans and strategy. I figured you could see where I was coming from. Guess I was wrong on that.

You weren't kidding about that emo part. Did we start dating, and I just didn't realize it?

Enjoy the JN blender. heh

You said you were a searcher and that lily was probably guilty. WTF is a searcher ? A bad choice of words or a calculated way to muddy the freakin waters ?

Word of advice if you are a roleless townie the best way to get that across to other players is to call yourself A ROLELESS TOWNIE not a freakin searcher. k

This whole game is based on a search party in a haunted house. Last time I checked if your in a search party your a ******* searcher. I said I found her actions scummy.

It's not a normal play. It was pretty smart though for me. It worked. If a plan works out it is either smart or lucky. I'll go with the former because it achieved everything I wanted it to.

If we lynch Lily, and she's scum, then maybe you did make a clever play. Little premature to say you acheived everything you wanted to, tho, no?

In the meantime, you risked outing the doc for no good reason. What were you going to say if you got a counter claim? Whoops! Just kidding! I'm not the doc, I'm just really smart! :D

You weren't kidding about that emo part. Did we start dating, and I just didn't realize it?

Enjoy the JN blender. heh

You still didn't answer my questions.

I've read posts about you and your love for things over the top.

If we lynch Lily, and she's scum, then maybe you did make a clever play. Little premature to say you acheived everything you wanted to, tho, no?

In the meantime, you risked outing the doc for no good reason. What were you going to say if you got a counter claim? Whoops! Just kidding! I'm not the doc, I'm just really smart! :D

Nope I'd of said **** it I lied to try and save my a$$ and trap scum. Then I'd of ended up hanging for it and after o flipped innocent someone might of believed my suspicions and acted from there.

Nope I'd of said **** it I lied to try and save my a$$ and trap scum. Then I'd of ended up hanging for it and after o flipped innocent someone might of believed my suspicions and acted from there.

I've got to say this before the doc really reveals. I'm not the doc. I am just a regular searcher.] I knew claiming was the only way to save my a$$. I wasn't going to because I figured it might flush the doc out but I figured it was worth the risk of finding a couple of scum.

I found one

I knew well I didn't know but I assumed the mafia team targeted a player and the kill was blocked by something. Most lily a doc self protecting. I wasn't their target. The only people who would know that would be myself the mafia and the real doc.

So after everyone unvoted Lily kept trying to cast doubt on my reveal and it seemed she was baiting a reveal or a counterclaim from the real doc. Dpr fosed me but he could possibly believe what he typed or he cod be trying to get me lynched. I believe ou of the two Lily is scum and DPR may possibly be the symp

I think I figured who the real doc is so I won't say anymore because I don want to give them away.

Jack, above is where people misconstrued what you were saying. When you said "searcher" it sounded like some sort of investigative role. You should have just said "I'm not the doc, I'm roleless".

EDIT: Ninja'd by Smash.

I'm here. What do you want from me.

As to the whole Dan thing that wasn't outrage at all. Not one bit. More or less internal frustration expressed outwardly about me wavering in my feelings about Dan.

I can say I definitely DO NOT like this whole Jack_D doctor/finder/searcher/whatever fake reveal to reveal combo move. Any play involving a doc or finding ability type of role that isn't legit never feels like a town play to me.

Jack, above is where people misconstrued what you were saying. When you said "searcher" it sounded like some sort of investigative role. You should have just said "I'm not the doc, I'm roleless".

EDIT: Ninja'd by Smash.

The i found one, with certaintly made me think he had an investigation too.. but to his point, he's clarified that right away

Thing is, I don't see how Jack thought it was a good play to reveal as doc, then reverse course ON THE SAME DAY. If he wanted to catch scum with that play, he wasn't going to do it in a few hours.

All in all he's taking an "educated" guess on Lily and I don't see the "gotcha" in his case at all.

Thing is, I don't see how Jack thought it was a good play to reveal as doc, then reverse course ON THE SAME DAY. If he wanted to catch scum with that play, he wasn't going to do it in a few hours.

All in all he's taking an "educated" guess on Lily and I don't see the "gotcha" in his case at all.

If I wouldnt have told the truth the real doc would have revealed or I most likely would have been the nk target. I said my reasoning.

Lily was trying to cast doubt on an uncontested claim

Lily was baiting a counter claim

Lily has only contributed bandwagon votes with generic reasoning

I think Lily is scum

If I wouldnt have told the truth the real doc would have revealed or I most likely would have been the nk target. I said my reasoning.

Lily was trying to cast doubt on an uncontested claim

Lily was baiting a counter claim

Lily has only contributed bandwagon votes with generic reasoning

I think Lily is scum

You're basically risking your a$$ with this. You're that convinced Lily is scum?

So are we going to trust this guy and run up Lily? I think the fact that he lied twice and is now guessing who scum is means Lily doesn't really even HAVE to respond to him; his suspicions are not reliable.

I don't like Vic's reaction to Dan's reveal. I got almost the exact same information in my PM as Dan did, in that I got NO information. Apparently Vic got something different in his PM.

Unvote vote Vic

Ping.

This feels just like the types of posts/votes JF80 made on D2 last game to distance himself from CTM's train.

If simple jack flips town. I'll bet Lily is scum, JF80 is scum and Vic is town.

With time running short, the arguments get louder and more intense. A quick contingent forms against Dan X, but there's not quite enough agreement to finish her off. Then Jack suddenly speaks up and admits he's lied to you all, and insists on the guilt of Lily. However, this seems to draw a lot more attention in his direction than in that of Lily. Before long, he's arguing back and forth with a number of you. As time goes on, it seems almost as though you are all getting further from a decision rather than any closer to one.

The arguing continues to go around in circles, as you are all gathered in the main hall going back and forth. It starts getting so loud you can hardly even hear yourself, when suddenly a loud crack sound is heard, quickly bringing quiet from the crowd. You all look up just in time to see what's incoming, as a giant chandelier comes falling down. You quickly dive out of the way as it comes crashing down to the floor, shattering and sending glass and sparks everywhere. You all get up and look around, to see that everyone seems to still be ok. It is at that time that you hear the deep, maniacal laugh of your host echo throughout the house, which is then followed by his word of warning:

"Tic toc, tic toc... time is running out. You best make a decision, or I'll make one for you."

You all look at each other with concern as you once again hear the evil laughter as it slowly fades away in the distance.

Official Vote Count:

JiF (1): Brett

Dan X (6): Vic, Lily, CTM, JiF, JC, Smash

JF80 (2): Primate, Crusher

Jack (1): Verb

Primate (1): Pac

Lily (2): Slats, Jack

Verbal (1): Sharrow

Vicious (3): Dan, DPR, JF80

Not voting: Duke, AVM

With 19 alive, it takes 10 to lynch

DEADLINE IS 9:00 PM EST

Ping.

This feels just like the types of posts/votes JF80 made on D2 last game to distance himself from CTM's train.

If simple jack flips town. I'll bet Lily is scum, JF80 is scum and Vic is town.

Interesting you can make that much out of a known liars alignment.

All right it's coming down to the wire it seems. I doubt we move in the direction of Dan. That makes me feel somewhat confident that people that purposely avoided her are scum. The way the train just stalled out it just feels like scum not wanting to deliver the death blow.

I am ok going with Lily. Mainly because I don't feel like we can have him and Lily hanging around together for too long. Additionally it's still early enough in the game I'm ok with a 1 for 1. In a meeting form 12-1 FYI.

The timing of this is weird. Dan was totally blowing off her pressure and then Jack swoops in and distraction is at an all time high. So F'ing scummy.

I'm inclined to think Jack is just really stupid...but if this is a ploy to divert attention from Dan, then he's brilliant and hes saving the Ninja Mafia Princess from a lynch who I'm scared to death of if she escapes pressure and cruises to end game.

Dan, JF80 or Jack are my choices, in that order. Still thinking Pac, who hasnt posted in a year and Vic is starting to seem town to me.

I am ok going with Lily. Mainly because I don't feel like we can have him and Lily hanging around together for too long. Additionally it's still early enough in the game I'm ok with a 1 for 1. In a meeting form 12-1 FYI.

Its possible they're both town.

Holy sh*t, the ego on this guy.

It's d2 and he's figured out scum, a symp, and the doc.

I said there were two people who were trying to cast doubt on my reveal. Lily and DPR. Out of the two of them there is more evidence of Lily being scum then DPR. I assumed DPR might be they symp.

I'm not saying "I'm the best mafia player. I found the scum and power roles." you are putting words in my mouth

Archived