Hell House Mafia Game Thread

HessStation

she's very hard to lynch cause queers like you try to play footsie with any female who posts on a message board.

stop "macking" and start stacking votes on her.

Pathetic ... I got less heat as a guy. Lol.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is the dead thread, you retarded simian.

Yeah, I got that. I didn't say "go to the dead thread" I said create a QT where the dead can figure sh*t out without muddling hte game, the come back in with actual advice... something we can use, unlike your dooshy remarks and arguing with Verbal.

Unless says its a no-no, not sure why you guys wouldn't - it'd be way more helpful.

I know a lot of my posts are pure jackassery... but, I'm not carrying on about how much help I'm giving the town, when really starting arguments with other dead players and the most argumentative player playing.

If you are talking about Wombat, then I agree, hence my "ghost huddle". I'd rather us just scumhunt, but it's hard to be part of the thread still and not joke around. To be fair, we aren't joking any more than the rest of you. So it is a bit hypocritical to say otherwise. We are dead however, so I understand if you'd rather we be quiet. I have no problem with that, but it's all or nothing. Either we continue to play as normal without votes counting, or you lose out on anything solid we might notice. Decide.

I'd like to hear a little more from JiF about the vote on Crusher.

I feel very good about Crusher right now.

Crusher has the easiest tell in all of mafia, to be frank, he should get pressured at the beginning of every game - if he spazzes its an easy scum find, and if he doesn't you can feel good about him the rest of the game.

Right. Because I had her run up to what, L-1? And then everyone cooled on her. I was even wavering due to her behavior. So right, me pushing a case of a hard lynch and casing her and pushing it is a good way without getting blood on my hands.

Tell me genius, how am I going to scum hunt when we got Simple Jack going full retard with the Lily thing. I mentioned JC as another person I had weird feelings on but the monkey did point out he was similar last game as town so I've cooled on that.

I am not going after inactives because honestly that would be anyone out side of you, me, Simple jack, Ape, JiF and..... AVM? Everyone else has been pretty inactive. I have my suspicions on some but I'm not going to launch an all out attack if it's a minor feeling.

so hurtful..

If you are talking about Wombat, then I agree, hence my "ghost huddle". I'd rather us just scumhunt, but it's hard to be part of the thread still and not joke around. To be fair, we aren't joking any more than the rest of you. So it is a bit hypocritical to say otherwise. We are dead however, so I understand if you'd rather we be quiet. I have no problem with that, but it's all or nothing. Either we continue to play as normal without votes counting, or you lose out on anything solid we might notice. Decide.

Dude. I'm ******* with you.

Pound your chest, talk sh*t to and about me, and then get all uppity when I ******* making you flip serious... when I'm ******* with you.

Nope, I don't have your number.

I'm not going to start private communications with other players unless Hess says I can. And I've been pretty stingy with my posts since I died.

Sigh -- it was a suggestion, and I said clear it with Hess. You and Verbal sharing half a brain is not good for society.

Crusher has the easiest tell in all of mafia, to be frank, he should get pressured at the beginning of every game - if he spazzes its an easy scum find, and if he doesn't you can feel good about him the rest of the game.

So if he's the silenced one, Dan feels good about her vote on him. Got it.

she's very hard to lynch cause queers like you try to play footsie with any female who posts on a message board.

stop "macking" and start stacking votes on her.

I'm not one of her fan boys lol..

Actually she called me odd awhile back and i kind of h8 her ever since ;)

Dude. I'm ******* with you.

Pound your chest, talk sh*t to and about me, and then get all uppity when I ******* making you flip serious... when I'm ******* with you.

Nope, I don't have your number.

Now I understand how CTM felt a couple of games ago.

No, I don't. I've seen you as scum how many games now? Even played with you once. You've never faked being confused, and you certainly haven't played the "meh, it's whatever" card when about to be lynched. The fact that Jack seemingly jumped out to get all that attention confuses me, but I can't get around the idea of you seemingly giving up. It was too easy for you to still get lynched after you said it was whatever, and you'd still be able to play the game. I'm sorry for how I reacted...you weren't asking dumb questions, I know that.

Hmm. I don't really know what to make of you this game. Your initial reaction painted it like I was evilly plotting against you for no reason. So I was curious if that was the angle you were taking.

Really easy to make me look bad in retrospect I guess Dan? How's it SOOOO difficult to see how I defined those three as the main candidates? You had the most votes and we'd spent the entire morning talking about Jack and his doc/cop/not cop but I know Lilys scum bit, and whether or not Lily was baiting him. I've made several posts about half of Jacks damn case being built on Lily doing the exact same thing he's done (baiting the doc). Yes, Vic had more votes -- but the f'n conversation had been stuck on those two for how long?

But yeah. It was a REALLL stretch Dan.

Not sure. Haha it honestly reads like Vic hacked your account.

So if he's the silenced one, Dan feels good about her vote on him. Got it.

I do believe she was asking JIF to explain his vote on Crusher, because she feels good about Crush - as in "feels good = town read".

I do believe she was asking JIF to explain his vote on Crusher, because she feels good about Crush - as in "feels good = town read".

What are you talking about?

I feel the best about him being town.

OOoooooooo. That would make more sense than me thinking you were saying that Crusher was who you were voting. DERP.

How do you feel about your boy slats.

I typically agree. This game, though, I've been feeling pretty good that J80 (who I now know was telling the truth), Crusher (who does not sound like he's making random stuff up), and I have been experiencing the game from a similar viewpoint.

OOoooooooo. That would make more sense than me thinking you were saying that Crusher was who you were voting. DERP.

How do you feel about your boy slats.

I feel okay about him so far. He doesn't sound oddly anxious or anything, and he isn't over-playing the "omg guys Dan might kill me soon" line. :)

I have a lot of rereading to do at some point, though. I was barely following the very earliest parts of the game. Too busy ******* haha-ing at the madness and trying to figure out what was the trick. Lol.

I feel okay about him so far. He doesn't sound oddly anxious or anything, and he isn't over-playing the "omg guys Dan might kill me soon" line. :)

I have a lot of rereading to do at some point, though. I was barely following the very earliest parts of the game. Too busy ******* haha-ing at the madness and trying to figure out what was the trick. Lol.

You didn't miss much. Mainly me casing you, then Simple Jack going full retard. People died. Spiderman pictures. The end.

I, for one, don't mind the dead players' chatter. I really like this aspect of the game. I like knowing I can at least trust that their reads are fairly honest, as long as they're taking it somewhat seriously, hehe. Lynching wrong becomes basically just stripping townies of their voting ability. At least for roleless townies, that is. I wish JVOR would contribute.

FINAL Vote Count:

Wombat (10): Jack, Crusher, JC, 80, Sharrow, Verb, JiF, Brett, Pac

Pac (1): CTM, Slats

Smash (1): Vic

Slats (1): AVM

Verb (1): Wombat

With 19 alive, it takes 10 to lynch.

Official FINAL Vote Count:

JiF (1): Brett

Dan X (1): Smash

JF80 (10): Crusher, JiF, Sharrow, JF80, Primate, CTM, DPR, Dan, Slats, Jack

Jack (3): Verb, Lily

Lily (3): AVM, Vic,

Vicious (1): JC

Not voting: Duke, Pac

With 19 alive, it takes 10 to lynch

DEADLINE IS 9:00 PM EST

Looking at these two trains... I hate where Crusher's vote is sitting, front 4-5 votes on both trains. He wasn't the first vote on 80, some of us voted him - jumped off and then back on.

If scum were to silence one of their own, as both Jack and AVM suggested, there would be no better candidate than Crusher.... for the reasons I stated earlier about his tells. If he can't talk, he can't be prodded and he can't get all fat and nervous. I want to look at some of these other votes too though...

Official Vote Count

Jack (4): Smash, Vic, AVM, JC

Dan (1): Pac

AVM (3): Slats, CTM, Sharrow

Lily (1): Jack

Smash (2): DPR, Primate

Crusher (1): JiF

With 17 alive it takes 9 to lynch

Not voting: Dan X, Crusher, Brett, Lily, Duke

Deadline 8:00 pm Monday

Hmm. I don't really know what to make of you this game. Your initial reaction painted it like I was evilly plotting against you for no reason. So I was curious if that was the angle you were taking.

Not sure. Haha it honestly reads like Vic hacked your account.

I did have an emotional meltdown of sorts :D I'm frustrated by a lot is all, I'm sorry. I actually feel best about you, the monkey, Brett the Hitman Hart, and DPR (mostly because of his timing coming into the game).

I, for one, don't mind the dead players' chatter. I really like this aspect of the game. I like knowing I can at least trust that their reads are fairly honest, as long as they're taking it somewhat seriously, hehe. Lynching wrong becomes basically just stripping townies of their voting ability. At least for roleless townies, that is. I wish JVOR would contribute.

+1. I seem to remember him saying at some point he understood the circumstances surrounding his death, but didn't want to share yet. Even if it's still not a good time, I'd like his input.

I think this is the Wombat train, in order...

wwwwombat wwwwwhy? Because I ******* felt like it.

No need to explain.

vote wombat

Beginners luck?

I'd like WWWWombat to explain himself now as well...

VOTE: WWWWombat

Unvote Vote Wombat

License to kill wombats by the government of the United Nations. Man- free to kill wombats at will. To kill, you must know your enemy, and in this case, my enemy is a varmint. And a varmint will never quit - ever. They're like the Viet Cong - Varmint Cong. So what you gotta do you gotta fall back... on superior firepower... and superior intelligence.

And that's all she wrote.

/click

Vote:Wombat

Nvm. Found it.

Vote: Wombat

4 faggoty posters repped this? What a bunch of losers.

Good point. Lynch all liars.

Vote Wwwbgay

**** it, this is kind of funny. Wombat, I still like you.

Unvote Jiffag

Vote Wombat

Unvote

Vote Wombat

for fun.

I highlight the pings in read. This isn't a FOS list, just highlighting the votes that I felt gave the train momentum...

the one that I really don't like is Pac's vote. He puts Wombat at L1 "just for fun" and then today chides everyone that wanted to vote Jack? Really?

Sharrow nested right between 2 confirmed townies, also sticks out for some reason.

Was surprised to see Brett pile on to make it L2, and Jetscode was the first to vote and make it sound like there was a serious reason for doing so "I'd like Wombat to explain himself" before that it was just nonsense and early votes, imo.

If Crusher is in fact silenced, then I think JIF could be burying a vote there. I wouldn't put it past JIF to silence his fat lover, and then vote him knowing that Crusher won't get lynched.

Hmmm...

I think this is the Wombat train, in order...

I highlight the pings in read. This isn't a FOS list, just highlighting the votes that I felt gave the train momentum...

the one that I really don't like is Pac's vote. He puts Wombat at L1 "just for fun" and then today chides everyone that wanted to vote Jack? Really?

Sharrow nested right between 2 confirmed townies, also sticks out for some reason.

Was surprised to see Brett pile on to make it L2, and Jetscode was the first to vote and make it sound like there was a serious reason for doing so "I'd like Wombat to explain himself" before that it was just nonsense and early votes, imo.

Out of all of these I'd say brett is the one that irks me the most.

i've got a town read on dan now

jack i'm up for lynching, especially now because people are building cases off of whose voting him, presuming he's innocent, which i don't

AVM is where my votes at.. I think the overreaction was strange and hasn't really been addressed..

I'm also thinking about switching to vic, in between funny pics, he's been pushing dan which is a safe vote for scum, i think.. And also no talk of going after inactives yet, which he almost always does as town. And i know it's sketch, but the whole I'm going to gym can't defend thing was questionable, then reappearing at 9pm made it seem more suspicious. (not to mention the ape's claim of him dissappearing and reappearing, which would suggest he checked it on his iphone at some point) Feels a bit like the old dissappear to lose heat thing. (which i'd include jack and lily in that bucket too)

Can't really disagree with any of this.

It's official. You're an idiot.

I wrote going to the gym FROM MY IPHONE. And I logged in when I was working last night. Want me to show you my out box from last night when I sent emails to correspond me being on my work laptop from home?

In a word, yes.

The Wombat lynch was ridiculous, and worth another look. You there was at least one scum on there, and that scum has a double-vote. Makes Pac's vote look more suspicious, because he put him at L1 for no good reason. I said so right at the time, yet no one unvoted, and all of a sudden the guy is lynched without a visible hammer.

Verbal and JiF voted after it had sat there for about two hours going nowhere. JiF's vote put him at L3, inviting the next vote (Brett) that usually halts a train at L2 - but then Pac piled on and he was lynched shortly afterward.

It's the votes by JiF and Pac that I like least.

Can't really disagree with any of this.

In a word, yes.

The Wombat lynch was ridiculous, and worth another look. You there was at least one scum on there, and that scum has a double-vote. Makes Pac's vote look more suspicious, because he put him at L1 for no good reason. I said so right at the time, yet no one unvoted, and all of a sudden the guy is lynched without a visible hammer.

Verbal and JiF voted after it had sat there for about two hours going nowhere. JiF's vote put him at L3, inviting the next vote (Brett) that usually halts a train at L2 - but then Pac piled on and he was lynched shortly afterward.

It's the votes by JiF and Pac that I like least.

This is from iPhone. If you want it from my work laptop you'll have to wait until I'm on it tonight. Also I trust you guys enough not to do anything with this.

EDITED

This is from iPhone. If you want it from my work laptop you'll have to wait until I'm on it tonight. Also I trust you guys enough not to do anything with this.

Dude, I was joking. Please feel free to edit that out. That's my recommendation.

See - that's the kind of post that makes me scratch my head and ask why in the hell would he even respond? Way not necessary.

However, I can't really complain, because I just got off the phone with Erick and Columbia has agreed to pick up my Pirate line of sportswear. Look for it this fall.

Love ya,

Pirate

Archived