Sacred Thrust Mafia - Official Game Thread

Jack_D

Definitely nothing woman. How am I supposed to know who's who. It's Day 1. My votes are going where I think they should as I hunt for evil scum. I've declared nothing as definite.

I'll bet you $5 JC, CTM and I are not scum. Not even one of us.

:rolleyes:

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So this is working out splendidly for scum... you retards going to just cop-out and lynch me at the deadline I take it? Leave yourselves with no context to hunt scum on D2, when I flip town?

Pretty much.

I'll move to the ape to avoid a random lynch. OP - I'd suggest you give us your bulletproof nurse reveal now with time running out.

Honestly don't feel great about any of these trains. I think Nae is scummier than any of the top three vote-getters right now.

If it wasn't nearly impossible to lynch the Mess Station, I'd consider voting him right now. He's worse than Carmen San Diego.

He's no more or less difficult to lynch than I am... yet you voted for me. :rolleyes:

I can potentially make $15 this game if you and slats are scum and JC and CTM are not. Suck on that.

If monkey's town, I'm up $10. If he's scum, we're even. I don't bet - unless I know for sure I can't lose.

Honestly don't feel great about any of these trains. I think Nae is scummier than any of the top three vote-getters right now.

I noticed the pretty blatant OMGUS on the Ape.. bit out of character for her. Is that what you're referring to?

I'll move to the ape to avoid a random lynch. OP - I'd suggest you give us your bulletproof nurse reveal now with time running out.

Then vote her.

Also, I am "a nurses aide". Which is like a junior to a nurse, and why I didn't like the seemingly redundant nature of JIF and Verb's role names. Seems to me that the roles mirror the organizational hierarchy of a hospital, doctors, head nurse, nurse, nurses aid... so on.

Dude, nobody looks too great as scum except probably me right now. I'll vote for whoever. It's Day 1.

Dude, nobody looks too great as scum except probably me right now. I'll vote for whoever. It's Day 1.

This is a lazy and stupid mindset, and you contradicted it earlier in the game when you refused to be part of the JC lynch, and continue to contradict it by pushing a lynch on me... establish a clear bias, yet you say you don't care.

KILL THE APE. HE'S ROTTEN.

You and Nae both need to die.

I noticed the pretty blatant OMGUS on the Ape.. bit out of character for her. Is that what you're referring to?

I was thinking that before the ape and she voted eachother. On the phone now, so I can't search.

Then vote her.

Also, I am "a nurses aide". Which is like a junior to a nurse, and why I didn't like the seemingly redundant nature of JIF and Verb's role names. Seems to me that the roles mirror the organizational hierarchy of a hospital, doctors, head nurse, nurse, nurses aid... so on.

Can't start a new train at this point.

Also, sorry, but "nurses aid," sounds like the least powerful potential role we've heard so far. I'm gonna have to...

unvote

Vote: Ape

Archived