Sacred Thrust Mafia - Official Game Thread

Jack_D

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not sure how or why we would have multiple nursing roles in mafia...but the head nurse is usually the "head" of a department, the charge nurse is usually in "charge" of a shift and gives each nurse their assignments, the chief nurse is similar to a department head but usually more educated and board certified such as a Chief Nurse Anesthetist...

If anything...makes me suspect JiF...as maybe he puts people to sleep...but really thats just conjecture at this point...

You are not sure how or why we'd have multiple nurses in a game that is being played in a Hospital?

Okay...

Not sure how or why we would have multiple nursing roles in mafia...but the head nurse is usually the "head" of a department, the charge nurse is usually in "charge" of a shift and gives each nurse their assignments, the chief nurse is similar to a department head but usually more educated and board certified such as a Chief Nurse Anesthetist...

If anything...makes me suspect JiF...as maybe he puts people to sleep...but really thats just conjecture at this point...

So you gave Chief Nurse Anesthetist as an EXAMPLE... then you say you suspect JIF can put people to sleep, based on YOUR example... and NOT JIF's actual reveal? JIF never said anything about anesthetist... this is a scummy little attempt to cast doubt on JIF's claim, worthy of a vote...

Unvote

Vote Jetscode

I'm tempted to vote your a$$ for that. You want a comparison? I think Lily and Dan would agree with me here... Take a nail and jam it as hard as you can into your body where your leg meets your torso... at the hip area. Next dip a tampon in hot sauce and then shove it up your a$$. No thats not exactly what it would feel like... but it will give you discomfort.. which is what cramps and bloating do. To experience the bloaty uncomfortable feeling even more.. eat 3 times your capacity so you suffer from heartburn and your stomach feels like it will burst. And finally... clamp a clothespin to your dick. If all of these things do not make you feel crabby then kudos to you... but in all reality that should give you an idea of WHY women get crabby during that time.

And in closing... women have periods so we can be bitches once a month. Men are bitches all month long. What's your excuse?

(Seriously.. I love you guys... that's just a weak sauce argument BG.. I'm glad you recanted on it.)

Hey guys, we better be careful, I think it's that time of the month for Nae.

KIDDING! KIDDING! JUST A JOKE!

I think reading that post made me poo a little though.

The "head" nurse is submissive...the "charge" nurse is dominant...don't know what world you live in to suggest they are similar...

FOS CTM

I believe Verbal said he was an "in charge nurse" unless I read that wrong... not sure if its the same thing you are talking about when you say "charge nurse"

Official Vote Count: Day 1

Pac (1) - Vic,

AVM (5) - Sharrow, BG, JiF, jc, verb

Verb (5) - Nae, CTM, SMC, Smash, AVM

Slats (1) - Hess

Nolder (1) - PAC

Smash (1) - slats

JC1 (1) - Ape

Since past glories and discussion over bloody discharges from vaginas is taking precedence. The deadline is tomorrow. I'll kill someone if you all won't. Deadline is tomorrow night

That was supposed to be funny.

I thought were looking for lawyers?

So you gave Chief Nurse Anesthetist as an EXAMPLE... then you say you suspect JIF can put people to sleep, based on YOUR example... and NOT JIF's actual reveal? JIF never said anything about anesthetist... this is a scummy little attempt to cast doubt on JIF's claim, worthy of a vote...

Unvote

Vote Jetscode

I typed Chief Nurse in google and thats what came up...go figure.

Thanks everyone. Just FYI everyone is healthy. Just seems the wife may be "ready" by Monday and if she measures at what she has to, she'll get induced on Thursday. She was over a week late with our first son, and her Mom was late with both her and her sister so we figured another late baby. But seems he may want out sooner than later!

I got the impression from the opening post that the scum were (fittingly) lawyers, and that the town worked for the hospital.

I suspect JiF less because he was first to reveal. Mod said we could reveal role names, and JiF revealed a title instead - which jibes with my PM.

You don't expect a bunch of nurses? Seriously?

I typed Chief Nurse in google and thats what came up...go figure.

Don't really care what you Googled... you threw an example out there, something JIF didn't claim, and then extrapolated it into being something he can do, then made it sound like a scummy ability he could have... a scummy nurse ... when we are hunting lawyers?

Regarding the Slats/JIF/I28/Pac debacle, I don't want to jump on Slats too much. Being seduced by Pac is embarrassing enough, I'm sure. But... I still don't understand how a guy can reveal a nearly 100% scum role-finder role, lie about his investigations, get caught in the lie, not be made to explain his lie, and not only survive, but be told he played it well.

Though I don't really see how giving up, and throwing in the towel along with the last chance the town had, and basically passing the buck is dying like a man or with honor.

As a Day 1 device...I'd put the 8-ball up against any method you chose to use. Just let me know where and when. ;)

8-ball versus Primate poo-flinging. Ok, nevermind - bad idea.

To whom is this directed?

I kinda liked J. Edgar...

At you - I liked the pilot one...was cooler. Just sayin'.

I was Zod.. you were the giant oaf that communicated in squeeks and grunts, and Verb was the chick.

If I was a chick, I'd never leave the house.

Head nurse and charge nurse seem to be similiar, but who knows with Wild Man Jack at the helm/... I'm cool with casting out verbal, he was too yappy last game anyway

Hehe.......dick.

We are...just thought it was strange for two players to claim a nurse of some kind...that's all.

And one is a bad nurse? You think a bunch of nurses in a hospital is weird? I agree with the others....we are looking for lawyers and you look to be painting a scummy picture.

You know who doesn't bother to read specifics on who scum is? Scum.

Unvote

Vote: JC1

Don't really care what you Googled... you threw an example out there, something JIF didn't claim, and then extrapolated it into being something he can do, then made it sound like a scummy ability he could have... a scummy nurse ... when we are hunting lawyers?

^ This. Sums up my thoughts better than my post did, hehe.

Started using it during the Office game...nailed Ape and DPR as threats to town.

During the Hellhouse game it was a little less reliable...inaccurately identified Sharrow as a threat...but did hit on CTM.

Still trying to work out all the kinks...

I am immune to your weapon, scum!

Official Vote Count: Day 1

Pac (1) - Vic,

AVM (4) - Sharrow, BG, JiF, jc,

Verb (5) - Nae, CTM, SMC, Smash, AVM

Slats (1) - Hess

Nolder (1) - PAC

Smash (1) - slats

JC1 (3) - Ape, Verb, Sharrow

DEADLINE TOMORROW

Just wanted to say I have checked in here and there. Will post some tonight. Just as a general FYI I may become a dad again by next Thursday, which is causing me to scramble like crazy at work to make sure my stuff is completed. Didn't really expect him to come this early. This is why I'm absent from the game mostly. Will post when I'm online working.

Thanks everyone. Just FYI everyone is healthy. Just seems the wife may be "ready" by Monday and if she measures at what she has to, she'll get induced on Thursday. She was over a week late with our first son, and her Mom was late with both her and her sister so we figured another late baby. But seems he may want out sooner than later!

Sweet! Grats man, excited for ya!

Just one thing...don't name him after a combination of current Jets players. Odds are, you're going to REALLY regret that a few years later.

Regarding the Slats/JIF/I28/Pac debacle, I don't want to jump on Slats too much. Being seduced by Pac is embarrassing enough, I'm sure. But... I still don't understand how a guy can reveal a nearly 100% scum role-finder role, lie about his investigations, get caught in the lie, not be made to explain his lie, and not only survive, but be told he played it well.

Though I don't really see how giving up, and throwing in the towel along with the last chance the town had, and basically passing the buck is dying like a man or with honor.

Because I lost. Slats picked me. Pac beat me. I think it would be really gay to go random. I'm a man, he beat me, I can say that. I talked to the mods about if it would piss them off, they said it was my choice and I chose to self vote. In retrospect, since it was end game and if went to random and the only surprise would have been for Slats, I think maybe we should have taken a vote or something because I can see how that would piss people off who put in time an energy being there was still a chance to win. To me, it was the right thing to do but others have invested time so that would have been fair I guess.

Unvote AVM

Vote JC

CTM slipped in a very similar fashion and he really wasnt even forced to defend. Ended up winning the game. Think JC slipped and this is the best case going.

Archived